It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

Originally posted by Drew99GT
The second video is of satellite images of wild fire in Arkansas. The steam plume hoax has been thoroughly debunked. It's not steam, it's fires. It's all over the news. How does that relate to booms in Wisconsin?????????????????????

Wildfires in March?

I'm in Colorado and there is a fire burning about 6 miles from my house in the foothills. This fire was started by the Forest Service doing a controlled burn that flared up this past Monday. Burned 4000+ acres, burned down a couple/few dozen homes, and killed at least 2 people (1 woman is still missing). It is 70%+ contained now, but with the winds we're supposed to be getting today and tomorrow, we're told it may flare up again, hopefully not. On Monday, the day it started, there were several fires in the state, though none as big as this one. The helitankers (sp) had to leave to fight a fire in South Dakota a couple of days ago.

We are extremely, extremely dry here now, had mostly 70 degree days during March along the Front Range and today is in the 80s. Where I am, about 25 min south of Denver, we have not seen one rain drop since September. This was the driest, hottest March on record. March is our snowiest month and we usually see a foot or more of snow in March, not successive 70 & 80 degree days, about 20 degrees above average. We have leaves, not just buds, on trees, dandelions in the yard, and bees were seen in the backyard today. We have hopped over spring and landed in summer.

I will not be surprised if our fire season here is long and bad. THe sustained beetle kill has made for accelerant everywhere and the lack of rain, low snow pack, and hot temps are a concern

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I'm north of you about 100 miles or so. After flooding and fires last year, I'm kind of freaked out by how dry it is this year. As of right now it is *79. It feels like April 31st outside, maybe even May. Not March. Crazy, isn't it?!? I gotta get ahold of family in Wyoming and see how their situation is looking. Be safe, we don't want to see a video from you like this...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

You can't prove that something that does not exist, does not exist. It's on the person making the claim to prove they do exist. I've yet to see any proof of any kind beyond the likely fake photo's of Dulce.

If all this underground activity was truly going on your talking tens of thousands of workers. Our government can't keep secrets of that level, no government can. Not once have I seen proof, only claims.

Whenever anyone makes a claim they have no proof of, they always take the same tactic by telling people who want proof, to prove it does not exist. Of course that is just silly.

I once got interested in Dulce only to conclude that was just another in a long line of myths based on lies from a couple of people.

Besides, it was a fair question was it not? I made no claim at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I'm north of you about 100 miles or so. After flooding and fires last year, I'm kind of freaked out by how dry it is this year. As of right now it is *79. It feels like April 31st outside, maybe even May. Not March. Crazy, isn't it?!? I gotta get ahold of family in Wyoming and see how their situation is looking. Be safe, we don't want to see a video from you like this...

Hi, Earthscum!
Isn't that just terrible? How terrifying, can't imagine. What is really terrible about the whole fire situation, besides the obvious, is that we are already being told that are resources will be lower for other fires that will most likely occur throughout fire season, which sucks. Hope you're safe, too, weren't you having fires up that way on Monday as well? Hopefully your family in WY is ok

PS- 40% chance for rain on Monday, isn't that awesome?! My family is in Illinois and they are having the opposite problem. If we get a good soaking rain, I swear I'm going to play in it!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
How much more obvious does this have to be... honestly.

It's an undisputed FACT that massive underground bases are being built. There are over 100 known locations in the United States alone.

Now when unexplained rumbling and stuff like this happens it's a big mystery as to why... seriously, people need to grow a brain and wake up. The truth is obvious.
edit on 31-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I dispute it. Prove me wrong.

LOL..... Well I already posted this on page 3 but here it is again:
projectcamelot.org...
Those machines aren't just to go nowhere.

Here's some OLD underground facilities inhabited by humans.
io9.com...

Be logical.

If we can make machines that can bore through rock, not dig down into the naturally made caverns and expand the area,do you really think they use that great equipment just to dig the tunnel?

To where? How about some living area and expand certain locations to hold equipment and food supplies while they bore holes? Again to WHERE and why?

JUST to make roads for us commoners RIGHT?

Here are the usual suspects:
www.theblogbelow.com...

LOL... I can't PROVE there are underground government facilities except where the government admits it:
www.abideinternational.com...
OHHH They were just replacing the underground steam pipes. My bad.

To suggest that while boring, they may run into natural gas pockets or new manmade ones through fracking and create additional stress in the Earth crust is unacceptable. It's a possibility.

To say you have no proof underground cities exist is to go into the circle of "prove they don't".

I'm personally not going there. Based on what I've just posted? Underground cities exist.

Are tunnel boring equipment partly responsible for some of this new activity? Dunno.

Is the unusal activity on the Earths surface from some source of underground activity?

I tend to think so.

Do I have a CLUE what's causing it?

Ask Phage. He started the thread. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When Phage talked about not being steam underground but fires, it got me thinking of that town in Pennsylvania that was evacuated due to coal fires burning underground for over 50 years. It's Centralia, Pennsylvania. All the roads are tore up from fire shooting outward, etc.

Wonder if something similar is going on here?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Underground (coal mine) fires, and its been documented before. Wow, I don't even think whizes like DUTCH or PHAGE
have mentioned or though of that possibility??

Intriguing, its a great alt possibility to both 'steam' vents and wild/controlled 'fires'...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Perhaps someone can debunk this by showing it is just a WILDFIRE or "CONTROLLED BURN"

It isn't a fire.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't you even read the posts in your own thread?

edit on 3/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Smoke from a large enough coal seam fire could be seen in a satellite image. A coal seam fire could also start a wildfire.

But coal seam fires keep on burning and burning and burning. The fires that Dutchyboy has been showing us, as he points out, don't do that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed. Good answer.

Great thread.

I have nothing further to add.

I know T and C terms, but a very good thought provoking evaluation of WTF's?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Instead of arguing with each other lets get some facts.

So far in the thread.

Wildfires are earlier than normal. (due to dry conditions)
Things are happening in Wisconsin that may be caused by dry conditions. (water tables being low)
Steam may or may not be venting. If water tables are at critically low levels the earth's core/solar anomolies could be heating up the small amount of water turning it to steam. (who knows?)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm ashamed to be a member here after seeing this thread has made it 8 pages..has 44 flags...and has not been thrown in the HOAX bin yet.
Most of what I saw in those videos are controlled burns of grazing land used by cattle.

I have been away from this site for some time. All that I see anymore for the most part are asinine threads such as this one. Is it that bad here now? Pitiful

Also, as far as the ground shaking. Before jumping to conclusions about tunnel-boring machines and fantasyland nonsense like that, do a google search on earthquakes related to fracking

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Exploding kitchen floor Tiles ? I'm with Phage on this one, the end has truely come.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BallinOnWelfare

You are right on the money, has been going on for years,sounds like their nuclear boring machine got a little close to the surface,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
I'm ashamed to be a member here after seeing this thread has made it 8 pages..has 44 flags...and has not been thrown in the HOAX bin yet.
Most of what I saw in those videos are controlled burns of grazing land used by cattle.

I have been away from this site for some time. All that I see anymore for the most part are asinine threads such as this one. Is it that bad here now? Pitiful

Also, as far as the ground shaking. Before jumping to conclusions about tunnel-boring machines and fantasyland nonsense like that, do a google search on earthquakes related to fracking

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Funny Dutch.
Before he was yakking about how the "plume" in California could only be seen on radar and not satellite imagery. Now what, satellite imagery and no radar to match?

He's surprised that prescribed burns are begun at about the same time?

Normally, plan burning operations so the entire job can be completed within a standard workday. Prescribed fires usually are ignited between 10 a.m. and noon, after sunshine has evaporated any early morning dew.

www.bugwood.org...
18:00 UTC = 12:00 noon CST.

BTW, How does he know when the fires were extinquished?

Yeah, I hold Dutchsinse in about the same regards as Sorcha Faal aka David Booth. Good for a Laugh, or two than get annoying vary quick.

I

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you understand how lightning and thunder works 100% then you should have a basic idea of what's going on here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Indeed. Now all we have to do is spread the word about that TV channel of doom preppers so people can learn to take care of themselves.

edit on 31-3-2012 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

im with you. the most likely thing happening in my mind is a super volcano coming alive. If it was military or government bases underground of anything like that i'm pretty sure they would not be this stupid as to tunnel right under towns and cause plumes. But if it is a volcano. Let's all just prey its not Yellowstone waking up O.o if it were, we are all dead.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In one building where I worked, they cut a trench to lay utilities, and then seal it back up and put tile over it. Well the water table was close, and the seal didn't hold, so water began to seep up the cracks, and crack the lab tiles.

This could be what is going on at this Wisconsin school. It looked like this is described.

Not that I don't believe the U.S. gov might not have secret underground tunnels and facilities, but this is my take on this situation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join