It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Man oh man- Keep giving him money? LoL he needs a few more views before your should even be worried about that -
And for forest fires - Yea maybe SOME are, but wouldn't the smoke plumes continue to release smoke for some time, not just vanish?!

Just a thought!

edit on 31-3-2012 by HigherLearningSociety because: ssspl

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
sigh..it seems like normal earth events are constantly being
blown into earth shattering mega dooms day death events..

It's 2012. People have waited years to go nuts and feel like they have a valid reason and excuse. This whole merry go round is only getting started.

'Tis the season for the loss of reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Have none of you played Gears of War 2?! A massive worm's sinking all the cities before the Locust attack, trust.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Apparently, the whole mid-west has been experiencing strange sounds, booms, mysterious fires and the like.
Here's the video I took in Chicago in February:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Please tell me the location of these steam plumes that are in South Carolina. I would like to go see them today, since I live there. I have heard no talk about them, so I am very curious to know where they are.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by detachedindividual
It's awesome how people immediately jump to the most insane and wild conclusions. It must be a "super volcano!" (but one that releases energy in only a microscopic place, for a moment, in one room, of a school, while no one around the school notices anything...)

How about some more likely scenarios?

Where is the boiler room for the school, under the kitchens by any chance?
Where are the water pipes running?
Was there any groundwork being carried out in a neighboring area?
Are there any old mining tunnels in the region?

There are a thousand things that could explain this before you get to "SUPER VOLCANO!"

Yup, a school boiler room is at fault for:

Dozens of plumes of steam eruptions from the ground, viewable throughout the south, midwest, and southwest USA -- Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina...

That's one serious boiler room.

Maybe that one can be explained but what of the others?

But that's ok. We need both sides here. The real funny thing here tho is that when people offer theories...THEORIES...people that need to jump and start calling others crazy are all over the thread. WITHOUT theories of their own. Just ridicule.

Until the source is found and explained it could be a Martian underground city waking up for all I care. Although I would laugh at that one as well.

Peace

You're combining two completely separate incidents to manufacture a scenario.

There have been explanations of plumes being as a result of wildfires in the area. Has this been proven false?

I don't immediately call people crazy for having an idea about something, or wanting to look into things and investigate. But going from this instance to a super volcano is a massive leap!

It's not logical to have that kind of belief when more simplistic answers, and more plausible ones too, have not been ruled out.

If I loose my keys, is it likely that aliens arrived to steal them, perhaps if someone reported a UFO in the area a couple of hours before. Or is it more likely that I put them down somewhere and have forgotten where? Perhaps someone has stolen them? Perhaps they fell down the back of the couch cushions when I sat down?

Is it more logical to look at all of those options first, or to start trying to prove the existence of the aliens and the fact that they stole my keys?

I like a good drama and a mystery just like everyone else here. But it is not logical to see a report like that (no matter what other "suspicious" things have been happening hundreds of miles away) and immediately leap to one of the most unlikely scenarios and explanations a person could think of!

I'm surprised there isn't someone here posting screen shots from War of the Worlds suggesting the alien ships are about to rise up from the ground and start killing people. It's probably just as plausible as a super volcano!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
How about this?How many ATS members are from the continental U.S? You can't tell me there isn't members who are near those areas who could validate one way or another the plumes of smoke/steam. These debates seem like much ado about nothing when finding the source takes no more than a little legwork and a smartphone. Please hold the applause, these ideas just come natural to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Tunneling? Under their feet?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
How about this?How many ATS members are from the continental U.S? You can't tell me there isn't members who are near those areas who could validate one way or another the plumes of smoke/steam. These debates seem like much ado about nothing when finding the source takes no more than a little legwork and a smartphone. Please hold the applause, these ideas just come natural to me.

Yes, you'd think there would be a lot of people talking about the fissures opening up through their living rooms, streets, gardens with all those plumes spewing out. But although they're supposedly across a wide area with potentially hundreds of thousands of witnesses, not one single report can be found! Remarkable!

It must be one of the most successful cover-up's we've ever witnessed, with the government able to influence every single person with a phone and stop them from filming it a spreading it around the internet. It's amazing, and scary.

Or, it's simply not happening and there are a lot of people on here who would be better off spending their time putting that imagination to good use and writing sci-fi.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its an Alaskan Bull Worm!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that in Greece in a place called Lagonisi, my mother was staying there with some friends, she told me that from morning till night tremors of something felt like explosions coming from the ground were felt all day long till night. All the people of the area were calling the channels to ask what the hell that was and they just told them it was small quakes.
They kept saying it wasnt just the house moving. There was a sound like explosion as well... weird stuff...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This the same Phage I used to know..where did you find that sense of humor..scarcastic as it is lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

just been reading another thread about the underground high speed transit and the methods that would have to be used to create it and i thought the same thing the noise would maybe partly explain the strange earth sounds people on here have spoken of because surely the construction alone even if hidden would still be heard.

but i think we can take sonic booms out of the equation as without air ie in a vacuum there would be no sonic boom as you need air friction to create one i may be wrong on that but it is the understanding i have and by all means if that statement is incorrect the please re-educate me that is after all why i am on this site

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why is it so hard to understand? The earth is moving, and not just is the United States of America.... thewatchers.adorraeli.com...
Check some of those links, like the landslides etc...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well as far as the underground tunnel's go they very well could be digging.

See below Link. nothing new here. And this is old Tech so I'm sure there are more improved models.

Source link

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
An old JKrog thread. I think it says it all.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system, but just in case it doesn't say it all there is more here, and something interestingly unrelated Here.

so what are you saying here
these underground bases tunnels are being attacked with scalar weapons?
as ben fulford has been saying?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just asking, but could some of those plooms actually be weather forming in the atmosphere above the ground level and the resultant clouds dissapate over the a time?
Or perhaps larger contrails showing up as aircraft pass through air layers of differing temps?
I do not watch a lot of tv but has anyone ever seen other older pics from above the atmosphere?
Do such like aparitions form and dissapate over time lapse as well?
I am totally in the dark here but.....?
Anyone???

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the dolphins are building an underground city, with help from the Atlantians.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
An old JKrog thread. I think it says it all.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system, but just in case it doesn't say it all there is more here, and something interestingly unrelated Here.

I clicked on your link and was BLOWN AWAY when I saw that map because it looks similar to the map of strange sounds I posted a while back. Could there be a connection?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Actually they could have brought some of the giant worm eggs from Mars as they are there you can see their tunnels and holes.

That tile video is old I saw it a long time ago, wonder what the date of it is. The other video not sure what they are showing, super imposed states over what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join