It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I know and agree with you.

It seems that even Dutch is getting sick of people saying what it is and isn't as he loudly presents this video without commentary. That's a very big burst for being a "controlled burn".

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you and your pesky facts are just ruining the hell out of my fantasy...(insert any End Of Days scenario)

Indeed.

My first thought was of the typical sci-fi movie scene showing CNN reporting:

earthquakes (Japan, Chile, New Zealand, Mexico, Wisconsin(?)),

violent weather/flooding/tsunami's (Japan, New Zealand etc.)

mass animal die offs (countless locations!)

and along comes 2012 and Nibiru/PlanetX that 'doesn't exist because we can't see it'

going to slam into earth and ruin a perfectly good day.

Is it really Sci-Fi ??? What's causing all of this global grief ???

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ok kids settle down

in the vid she says.. 'tiles were raising up and flying across the kitchen floor' and 'looked like the movie Tremors were something was tunneling underneath the floor'. it would appear that she watched it happen?? from the vid, sorta hard to tell the footage of the area but, 10ish feet by 3ish feet ?? must have been some pretty dramatic 'tile tenting'...

since we know nothing about the building,..maybe a localized foundation movement or colapse?? but then maybe the whole floor would have moved at once rather than the 'tunneling' effect that was apparently seen. from the vid, it doesn't look like there is an caving in or large raising up of the floor....the tiles are all cracked and scattered............(oh, i'm sorry, you didn't watch the video???)

as for the 'steam' or 'burns'... in my experience, i'm honest enough to say that would have a hard time telling the difference. i have seen a few forest fires and many 'farm feild burns' and 'prescribed burns'...which seem to burn with a very white smoke never getting too dark and rolling over a long area...i have never gone and looked at what a 'farm field burn' or prescribed burn' looks like on a satilte image or on distant camera...on the vid the OP linked (you did watch it..right?) it does look like a quick plum but, i do not know what the time frame is for the vid...and since im a bit too lazy to check, i hold no opinion of the video other than 'hmmmmmmm'

it is sorta funny that this happened here, with all the booms and 1.5 earthquakes going on.......Rosha did bring up something that was reported in the 'midwest in the 1700s'..............................

something to explore......rather than all this 'my OPINION has the most meaning crap'....... i didnt see it, im not a geologist, or tunneling expert or ground flow physics major or explosives expert or or or. we are living in weird times where sheople are questioning what is happening around them. sheople still may be blind but they are beging to question things. will we find out what happened?? probably not..might not even hear about this story again......but it all adds fuel to the fire of the weirdness that surrounds the world at this time in history 2012. if this stuff was happening 13 years ago, nobody would have noticed but now, now,... at this time,... everything seems to have meaning..................even our individual OPINIONS

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
While I won't say it's aliens underground trying to tunnel out and get us, it is interesting! Thanks OP for bringing that video up, even though I couldn't watch the one you posted, that guy seemed crazy!! LOL I was able to pull up the real video and it is interesting!!
edit on 31-3-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This sounds like Alternative 3 to me...

Also, I live in Arkansas and wildfires were confirmed for the days those images were taken. I don't really understand why prescribed burns were done, because it was supposed to rain 2 days later, but I'm not a paid forester so I'll let other people decide when to burn things.

edit on 31-3-2012 by john46h because: added Arkansan info

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm currently working on a research proposal and literature review for my Scientific Writing class on the effects of fracking on the water supply. I've researched a lot on the topic so far using nothing but scientific peer-reviewed journals. Whatever this is happening in Wisconsin, fracking is not to blame for it. As a matter of fact, there are hardly any fracking wells in Wisconsin compared to New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, etc where the majority of this activity takes place in the U.S.

I'm a Geology major with another year left before I get my B.S. While I'm no expert, I can assure you this has nothing to do with the NMSZ, hell, Wisconsin isn't even really considered apart of it. Do you really think supposed "seismic activity" is going to take place in Wisconsin on that level without happening in western Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, or Ohio first where the bulk of the New Madrid is located? The answer is no.

This is not related to Yellowstone either. There is no "vent" for such things in Wisconsin lol. Pressure is released around there daily from geysers and other geothermal hotspots...it's still going to explode though sooner rather than later

There aren't any "steam plumes" happening in 10+ states. I can't even begin to describe what a ridiculous idea this is.

Seriously people, get a grip.
edit on 31-3-2012 by edgecrusher2199 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)[/editb

y]
The worms explanation seems the most plausible.

edit on 31-3-2012 by fatpastyhead because: I'm tired
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Dutchy is a jackass.

Do you know the guy personally? That really seems a bit over the top for a resident intellectual here. Dutchy?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing a Super Volcano might be waking up?

This would be the time to misinform people in order to avoid riots at the pumps, grocery stores, highways etc.

Hope I'm wrong but what else is there? When EQ's are ruled out and fracking can't explain it in all areas being reported, it's something that we have never seen before.

I don't buy the wild fire explanation. Wild fires don't have thin lines of smoke as in the video but a steam vent would.

Whatever it is, if it can be explained no one seems to be stepping up to do it. Since that is the case, a lot of people will be in 2 camps on this. Fear mongers and Debunkers. Both have their weaknesses tho. The Fear Mongers will throw out some crazy crap without proof. The Debunkers will try to explain it away scientifically without offering proof as well. Happens a lot these days.

And again, we wait and see.

Peace

edit on 30-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I had been wondering how long it would take before someone said the words "Super Volcano". I suppose it is in the realm of possibility, but I would find it very tough to believe that if Yellowstone were to begin getting more active and there was a real possibility of eruption, the Government would already have people out there taking measurements or doing whatever to document the event.

So that being said, any odd human activity in or around Yellowstone these days?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

No. I don't know him personally.
I know the self promoting idiocy he spouts though. Idiocy like claiming a fire is a volcanic plume.

Like when he got "banned" from youtube.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Dutchy-poo still trying to slam his square-shaped doom into our reality-round hole?

Poor little guy. Always being thwarted. Keep at it, sport.

Dutchy-poo...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How much more obvious does this have to be... honestly.

It's an undisputed FACT that massive underground bases are being built. There are over 100 known locations in the United States alone.

Now when unexplained rumbling and stuff like this happens it's a big mystery as to why... seriously, people need to grow a brain and wake up. The truth is obvious.
edit on 31-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
the big New Madrid 1800s quakes were preceded by dirt geysers and plumes. Maybe there are similar variations..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

That's a very big burst for being a "controlled burn".

That's because it isn't a fire. It looks nothing like the actual fires.

533 PM CDT FRI MAR 30 2012

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LITTLE ROCK HAS ISSUED A

* SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR...
SOUTHEASTERN BOONE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS...
SOUTHWESTERN MARION COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS...
EXTREME NORTHWESTERN SEARCY COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS...

inws.wrh.noaa.gov...

This stuff is not hard to find. Does Dutch bother to look? Nope. What does Dutch say?

Since when do "control burns" cause shockwaves or mini-storm fronts? .. borderline plume fallout ---to me, it looks like an ash pyroclastic flow from above.. whatever it is.. it plumes up and then billows out.. and then becomes top heavy and "falls out" into a "flow" .. much like an ash cloud during an eruption would do.
www.youtube.com...

Much like a thunderstorm would do.

And people eat this crap up. A "pyroclastic flow from above"? So now there's a stratovolcano in Boone/Marion County? You actually take this seriously? Just keep clicking. Keep those checks rolling into his account.

edit on 3/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is quite strange. Could the earth be destabilizing due to the rapid polar shift. Definitely a curve ball guess. Lol Ive been observing dirt pushed through the concrete aroumd the house for about 2 months now. I keep cleaning it off but it keeps rising. Kinda creepy. Makes u think of tremors

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I know this is unrelated by the sound of it but it does have a connection to the post.

Why would people star a post like this from Phage, he could post he's just back from a dump and I'd see 30 stars

Just makes me wonder about the sort of person that would do that and the quality of their possible input into ATS.

I like Phage, he or she is a clever person and level headed but starring every comment he makes seems a little 'weird'. I just find it a little odd that the same fanboys could be adding posts designed to attract Phage's attention in some weird hero worship attempt.

But, back more on topic, if those are pressure vents in the 2nd video then whatever is below must be pretty powerful be it volcano or digger.

People have the right to be worried.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I live literally 10 minutes from Watertown Wisconsin, and I don't know what the hell you're going on about, there hasn't been jack spit going on here. People would be talking, they were talking about the smallest little earthquake a few years back that hardly shook beds in the middle of the night; this is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
I live very close to Watertown and saw a story about this school on the local news:

www.wisn.com...

I would be willing to bet that it is either just foundation problems or an improperly abandon sanitary line. The problem is localized to only this Catholic school. No need to jump to rash conlusions until the building is inspected.
edit on 30-3-2012 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

Is someone upset with Catholics?
Maybe God even?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10111011
This is quite strange. Could the earth be destabilizing due to the rapid polar shift. Definitely a curve ball guess. Lol Ive been observing dirt pushed through the concrete aroumd the house for about 2 months now. I keep cleaning it off but it keeps rising. Kinda creepy. Makes u think of tremors

That is called liquefaction?
Christchurch in NZ has lots of that.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join