It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace to all of you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello to all of my friends out there. It has been some time since I have last posted here, but I continue to keep up with what is going on and check in daily. I have noticed a lot of negativity in many threads, and honestly, I know there is nothing I can do to change that, but I can wish all of you peace and safety, no matter how different or similar our individual beliefs may be. So in closing, I would like to say thank you to those that contribute here and helping me to stay informed on many different topics, and I would like to say peace to all of you, and have a great weekend.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks, Veritas

Hope you have a great weekend, also.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Thanks veritas

Yes, Peace to all, and have a good weekend from me also

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
Hello to all of my friends out there. It has been some time since I have last posted here, but I continue to keep up with what is going on and check in daily. I have noticed a lot of negativity in many threads, and honestly, I know there is nothing I can do to change that, but I can wish all of you peace and safety, no matter how different or similar our individual beliefs may be. So in closing, I would like to say thank you to those that contribute here and helping me to stay informed on many different topics, and I would like to say peace to all of you, and have a great weekend.

^ ^ ^ ^ This...made my day. Peace, and Bright Blessings to you Veritas....

Des

top topics

join