It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture of my sister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Real film
I've been using digital so long now that I almost forgot about all that neat double exposure stuff. Young people probably won't have a clue in a few more years about these kinda things.
edit on 30-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Two different timelines. No one is saying, so I thought I would.

We are in a new timeline BTW.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Since nobody here asked the question yet, I will -- what year was this picture taken?

I would at least like to know what technology we are looking at here camera-wise.

Geesh. At least you guys guessing what it is could have narrowed it down a little by asking this simple question...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Since nobody here asked the question yet, I will -- what year was this picture taken?
I would at least like to know what technology we are looking at here camera-wise.
Geesh. At least you guys guessing what it is could have narrowed it down a little by asking this simple question...

Ah Geesh.. "guess" you missed the author saying the photo was from the early 90's.

And just so were straight, I've been a photographer for the past 40 years and a researcher/investigator for the past 25+ years, I gave up guess work a long time ago.

And again as I said earlier.. sometimes reality sucks because regardless of how bad we want it to be something else (paranormal), in the end, it's just a 'known explainable effect'. For example this antique photograph of a young girl with supposed fairies in front of it (the famous Cottingley Fairies photograph). I don't need to know what the camera was to know that there was multiple plate layering in the shot.

Read here about some other Double Exposures in History

edit on 3/30/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

double exposure, and BTW your Avatar violates the Rules of ATS, I would suggest changing it and reading the rules.

Good luck, and sorry for the off topic post

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I thought it was easily explained,although still pretty weird!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, first of all, I've taken a few pics of our back yard, at night, and day, tried for sun shots, tried for using my infared type filter I ordered, and trying the nightshot on my camera. Some are out of focus, some in.

As far as orbs being dust particles, the same night, some have orbs, some don't.

And also, I would feel normally spooked by these pictures and have a very big theory on what is happening. Night time, lack of UV range that is part of our brains programming to see a certain range in this matrix, this channel only, but at night the light isn't there to limit, so there is more bleeding between realms and more shadow realms astral, and ET, reaching in to ours.

Now I'd be freaked except, I've noticed the same on moon photos, used the burn and dodge on my gimp program to uncover things, and also, in clouds, they all look like people and have faces, and mountains, sky, photos online. We're in a very strange world and need to have a lot of love.

Here are some back yard photos, one has a bearded white haired obi wan type ghost in it, or et, but you can the swirls of energy, some over the trees and vegetation that could cause some shapes, and I will post natural and then post using the dodge tool burning in highlights where those energies show up.

Obi Wan behind the fence.

One of the orb pictures, I have quite a few, and some that aren't!

Middle School in background, but weird energy over it!

Blurry but interesting shape.

Another blurry odd one!

Back yard, a strange mist behind fence with a face.

Next same pics with the dodge tool!

edit on 30-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

i use to like the old film roll cameras.
there was something about the way the old cameras felt in your hands that was cool. i can't explain it. maybe it's because i was a youngster.

i would get on my bicycle and ride to the local fotomat to pick up and drop off my photos. being a kid in the 70's was cool.

-subfab

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Preying mantis type being????

I don't like the dark and there be shadow everywhere and eyes! I just chose a few of them, clicking all over a night time photo in the dark is very interesting.

This is all reduced image size and shows up better on the big pictures. Some eyes are red and some look blue.

I just chose a few of them, since I saw a video on the dark side of the moon using the dodge and burn on a very photoshopped NASA image and revealing what I call shadow beings and even group souls, ie what looks like entities with many other entities attached. Like faces within faces, I've been trying that on everything!

And can swirls of energy on digital photos, like know where to click.

Clouds are like this too. They have faces!
edit on 30-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Here are some back yard photos, one has a bearded white haired obi wan type ghost in it,

I am not wishing to put a dampener on your orb photography Unity.......but our brains are naturally hard wired to recognise faces even in plates of food!
That is why you "think" you see faces in clouds,rocks,smoke etc etc.

I am not discounting the fact that somewhere someone might just have captured a genuine image of a genuine apparition (See my other posts to know my belief in ghosts)........but most of what people can see in their pictures is not really of anything "ghostly".
As for your obi wan image..........I can't see anything remotely out of the ordinary in that pic.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

These are small pics but yes we are wired to see faces, but they're also in the pics. And not just the one with the old man, that was right there in the open. In the large picture you see him instantly. But also you can see the shapes of energies, the fog or swirl that has face, and eyes.

Now the small pics with the orbs I've created with the dodge tool, shows where some of them are. But, I've used the dodge tool in a photo in my kitchen at night, it was dark and was able to reveal in great detail the black fan on the table hidden in the darkness.

The eyes, the faces, the snake like entities, reptiles, and the more grey like ones, the more human like ones, even in trees you can find almost elfin blue eyed, more beautiful humans, are everywhere.

At night time it bleeds through. I've uncovered these strange, more reptilian demon shadow types in photos and then a face appears of a woman or human looking behind her screaming.

Once I saw what is there, it makes me very sad to think of people lost in these shadow channels or realms and that anyone can have meanness in them at all.

So I go to sleep praying for all hearts, all souls, all beings everywhere to be healed and helped, to have healing light surround them and to take them to safety to a place that is right for their soul grade but positive where they can heal and grow. Because this is not free will, sociopahty is not free will. Its illness, and they all need healing.

Light is photons, the matrix around us is programmed by and influenced by our Family. But the shadow side seems to have more of the opposite.

I sleep with a light on.

I suggest everyone do it. Take pictures at night outside, and also download random pictures, and clouds, and use either photoshop or the free Gimp program, and their dodge tools or burn tools to reveal what is really around us, and then send a lot of Love and Healing Prayers and Energy towards it.

They're resized pics, I should add.

You can download them and return them to their 3600 by 2000 roughly cant remember the exact data but they show up better.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am curious to know if anyone has had experiences with double exposure type anomalies appearing with modern digital cameras.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You can see that it's not only your sister that is transparent but a few other things in the background... and I've never seen a ghostly pole

top topics

<< 1   >>

join