It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA sleeps safe tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Tonight in a heroic display of valor Deputy Dick Gaylord and Officer Homer Fobick save the citizens of LA from this criminal.
Around 9:00 pm police received a 911 call stating that a dangerous criminal was on the lose and he was being pushed by people. When police arrived the scene, they arrested the suspect, a 24 year old local college student and suspected terrorist

Deputy Dick Gaylord said the police "Tried the best they could to arrive before anyone else managed to push this man. But by the time I arrived I could see that this man had absolutely no respect for the law or the police. It is not everyday that i get to see such a gross disregard for the law. And the guy did it like we were not even there, in front of my own eyes he got pushed by officer Fobik and was about to get pushed by me. I was just glad we were able to detain him before anyone else managed to push this guy".

The city has come under harsh criticism and residents are claiming that the police did not get there fast enough and that the suspect had actually been pushed by many people, some of them children. Officer Fobik told us earlier " All we [the police] can do is get there as fast as we could, people like to complain about police but they forget that guys like me put our lives on the line everyday, I was a victim tonight"

In a statement released by the alleged pushee he is claiming that he has no idea why he was arrested and that he didn't do anything. Prosecutor for the city of LA has informed us that this type of behavior is typical of wanton criminals and that this is all part of an insanity defense. "we have the whole event on video, this man undoubtedly gets pushed and no jury in the world will overlook that. It does not really matter because this case will never go to trial. We believe this was a terrorist act and therefore we are obligated to hand him over to the DHS".

edit on 30-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Man, its a good thing he he got arrested or else he may have been pushed all night, causing millions of dollars in damages.

I for one will be writing my senator to push (pun intended) for the death penalty, and it will probably be the only time he listens

Who does he think he is, this is America. If you wanna let people push you move to canada

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Oh i know, I just wish liberal California would let us dish out some real justice. Like get him in a room with some really big dudes and then make the guy push others until he is dead.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
officer and guy talking

officer: push

guy: hey don't push me

other officer: YOUR UNDER ARREST *pushes the guy more*

guy: for what for what for what for what for what for what for what for what for what for what for what for what

officer turns towards camera man: muahahuau your next.

new topics

top topics

join