It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Chemtrails or Contrails.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
6.45 PM . 30 / 3 / 12 BIRMINGHAM UK. After posting pix from a week ago , some replies were bordering on hostile to the fact that I couldn't differentiate if the pix showed chem or contrails, weather charts were also posted, then again other replies thought the pix showed chemtrails , I see these above the house daily unless a misty foggy overcast day. So can someone nail these trails in the pix , the time and date should help.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

I think most of your pics look like chemtrails. In the states I usually see them in crisscross pattern though and not just a lone one.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
From all that I've read, these look like chem-trails. contrails usually disappear shortly after the plane move on.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They appear to be chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Those aren't chemtrails, they are love trails filled with vitamins and nutritious minerals, some with rainbow sprinkles of love & goodness for all. Some will say the military has sprayed populations secretly before, and even though it's been admittedly done, I still don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Those are contrails, since there's no such thing as chemtrails.

Atmospheric conditions can make contrails persist much longer based on temperature and humidity.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like contrails to me. I disagree they dissipate that quickly.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Those would appear to me trails of various metal oxides...so yes, Chemtrails. For some folks here they will appear to be contrails, the folks in denial or those that are paid to be in denial.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shannon7750
From all that I've read, these look like chem-trails. contrails usually disappear shortly after the plane move on.

Thank you, you answered my question before I asked, I was gonna say, don't chemtrails spread out and keep spreading, as in Contrails usually fade, I live my Midway airport and I see a lot of planes with contrails, they seem to just fade, they never spread, and then occasionally I will see the criss cross patterns and the trails spread out and keep spreading until they are gone.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey , thanks for the input guys n gals, should I keep on photographing them or not, they are in the sky daily

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As Proudbird isn't in the house right now I'll say instead they can't be chemtrails as there's no such thing.As has been stated more times than there are grains of sand on every beach here on earth,contrails have been persistent (or not as the case may be) since the late 1920s I think it was when aircraft were first capable of working at the sort of altitudes (25,000 feet and above) where contrails can form AND persist if the conditions are right.
I've been seeing this for the last 40 years with my very own eyes and you have my word that in that time not a single thing has changed about the way contrails propagate.

Also if Phage was here he'd find some obscure document to quote from that has been buried in the deepest bowels of the Smithsonian Institute archives for the last 50 years that will prove this once and for all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

So you say you see things that look like this...

Well guess what you are seeing is actually called contrails.Here are some more...

and even at night...

Sorry chemtrails do not exist..

Try these threads for more info....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one is a good one

And just for fun here is some from WWII

Contrails have been around for many,many years. Chemtrails never...
edit on 30-3-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shannon7750

Maybe some more reading will help you understand contrails better...

www.usatoday.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

Enjoy.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Those would appear to me trails of various metal oxides...so yes, Chemtrails. For some folks here they will appear to be contrails, the folks in denial or those that are paid to be in denial.

Did the surgery hurt having the spectrographic detectors impanted in your eyeballs?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by shannon7750

Thank you, you answered my question before I asked, I was gonna say, don't chemtrails spread out and keep spreading, as in Contrails usually fade, I live my Midway airport and I see a lot of planes with contrails, they seem to just fade, they never spread, and then occasionally I will see the criss cross patterns and the trails spread out and keep spreading until they are gone.

The idea that regular water vapor contrails can't persist for a long time and spread over a large area is an urban myth. The mechanisms behind how contrails can persist and spread are well known.

As others have pointed out above, contrail persistence is not a new thing, but has been around since the beginning of high-altitude flight. Persistent contrails were a well-known problem for WWII bombers because enemy fighter planes could follow the long-lasting trails until they found the planes making them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Are these Chemtrails or Contrails...

"Chemtrails" is a nonsense, made-up word.

Your photos show a mix of CONtrails (CONdensation trails) from regular airplanes, and some normal CIRRUS clouds.

That is all.

End.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Do you think maybe, since 9/11, they put fuel additives in to make these trails so planes can be visually tracked?
Once they go off radar?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

No.....there are NO fuel additives.

EDIT: (None that suggest what YOU suggest......)....There ARE "additives", but for reasons perfectly explained.

Not since "9/11", nor since ever.

This has been explained, in many other ATS posts. It is, in a "nutshell", simply not possible for fuel additives to be

A) Done in "secret", and

B) Done against FAA (or International, ICAO, regulations).

edit on Sat 31 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

What do trails of metal oxides look like that makes them appear different from contrails?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

GLAD there is another voice of REASON!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join