It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Secret Staging Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Israel's Secret Staging Ground

WOAH!!!! America needs to remove it's soldiers from the Middle East so they are not targets for retaliation!

I do not have an opinion on Israel and Azer they are sovereign Nations and can do whatever they want to do...

CNN STORY VIDEO

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This represents the U.S. casually leaking and blowing what had to have been one of the more sensitive things happening in that entire area of the world. We didn't JUST spit in Israel's eye...but I sure as hell hope we didn't look toward Azerbaijan for anything but hard feelings for years to come. I'd imagine they hadn't intended the entire world know about Israel using some of it's land at the moment...if this is actually true.

I don't know how...and no one can be sure when...but payback WILL come. Just as the Super Court is now (apparently) about to get payback for the humiliation Obama thought he could dish out with impunity, Israel will find a way to return this someday.

Perhaps it'll be a VERY sensitive negotiation the U.S. just feels is critical and a news story leaks to blow the whole thing to pieces. Perhaps it'll be in kind, and some U.S. installation of some sort that we REALLY REALLY needed kept quiet will become the front page expose' to a London or New York tabloid. I'm just SURE Obama and his boys will come to really really regret this politically, if not strategically.

Love Israel... Hate Israel....this transcends those concerns. When we start burning the state secrets of our Allies for political advantage and manipulation of their behavior, we're going to find ourselves in a world where other nations won't even give us a reliable weather report let alone anything more sensitive.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If this bears out, its very possible to begin to to see ways of possibly obtaining early air superiority over iran if they get no real assistance from technologically advanced airforce from some other country.

Lets see,
Azerbijan,isreal,four aircrafts carriers, various airports in other countries us and national bases, Diego garcia,
Whole fleets of cruise missiles,airborn and sea born....
Elite striking forces deployed or deploying to the gulf states bases and ships.....
What is lacking for a concerted strike?
Perhaps the vauntd Iron Dome is not welded shut yet?
Did Obama and Bibi make nice over a promise to weld the dome closed before hostilities and after a few more people are killed by these more than causus belli sanctions grip Irans economy?????
Are we awaiting another hollocaust of arabic children dying from lack of needed medicines and care?
Because The mighty overlords decree These peoples divest themselves of their soveriegnty and bow before the holy bank machine?
Creeping ever closer, the real strike date remains shrouded in international relations and bribery on a grand scale,
while hanging like a scythe over the lives of countless millions of innocent peoples, of every possible race creed and colour....
The whole world groans and suffers countless deprivations in all the involved nations...as vast resources, once spent on improving the lives of citizens, now are channelled into killing them....
Who gains?
In solving the mass murders of the ages, the only constant conclusion one comes to is the banks and the bankers get richer and more powerful with time...
Where the money ends up, is where the criminal intent lies in most logical sequence and investigations bear this out in historical fact.
With this supposed aquisition,(admittedly this could be propaganda from either side)the area slated for pulverising, is encircled with hostile forces.
The ultimatum is to come in the next round of talks....for forms sake...
And after that its anydark of the moon but before the election........
My take................s

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This represents the U.S. casually leaking and blowing what had to have been one of the more sensitive things happening in that entire area of the world. We didn't JUST spit in Israel's eye...but I sure as hell hope we didn't look toward Azerbaijan for anything but hard feelings for years to come. I'd imagine they hadn't intended the entire world know about Israel using some of it's land at the moment...if this is actually true.

I don't know how...and no one can be sure when...but payback WILL come. Just as the Super Court is now (apparently) about to get payback for the humiliation Obama thought he could dish out with impunity, Israel will find a way to return this someday.

Perhaps it'll be a VERY sensitive negotiation the U.S. just feels is critical and a news story leaks to blow the whole thing to pieces. Perhaps it'll be in kind, and some U.S. installation of some sort that we REALLY REALLY needed kept quiet will become the front page expose' to a London or New York tabloid. I'm just SURE Obama and his boys will come to really really regret this politically, if not strategically.

Love Israel... Hate Israel....this transcends those concerns. When we start burning the state secrets of our Allies for political advantage and manipulation of their behavior, we're going to find ourselves in a world where other nations won't even give us a reliable weather report let alone anything more sensitive.

Can you show me some alliance treaties?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
this could also be an elaborate ruse to get Iran to move some of its defences where they will not be needed.

Now I suppose Israel needs to see what Iran will do.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thank you all who replied so far, I starred most of you I think for I like them all. No one went nutso against Israel or Iran and everyone had valid points to make. I agree with your posts too. This will hurt America and we need to get our Troops out of the region or they will pay for the leaks the PTB leaked. I also think it is getting insane over Iran right now when every intel agency says they are not building a nuke but we need sanctions to make them not build one. Well I don't steal and rape maybe I should be gps'd to make sure I don't, we don't strong arm people to not do what they aren't doing particularly other sovereign nations, well at least we didn't use too! And yup this could be a ruse to get Iran to act or move defenses too, who knows they all lie so much to their people's these days!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The US is trying to send a msg to Israel we do not want a war with Iran at this time it not to our benefit at this time.
that's why the Obama and the administration aloud this story to come out plane and simple. america is wanting out of the middle east and Israel wants this war now it seems and i dont thing they can do it alone, So they need to wait till the US is in a position to benefit from attacking Iran.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Can you show me some alliance treaties?

Alliances for who? Israel? Well, this turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. First, here are a couple texts with detail and explanation. First is an actual Memo of Agreement to see how these read. The second explains how status of forces works and more importantly, the last pages show nations where agreements exist or recently have all over the world.

Memo of Agreement between U.S. Joint Forces Command and IDF 1991 & 1994

Various status of forces agreements around the world. Pg 32 lists Israel for one of them.

Finally, here is a link with listings of what appear to be pretty much every formal treaty or agreement, both past and present, between the United States and the State of Israel. It's far more lengthy that I thought it would be, but it has enough data to find the source documents easily enough.

Formal U.S. Agreements and Alliances with Israel from the 50's to present.
(This last one has 11 categories of agreements. It should make for interesting reading anyway.)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bolton blames Obama for leak.

Looks like it is going to be some sort of game on us all, the elite puppets are at each other for a show! Worse than pro wrestling these guys acting skills...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess I was asking for a mutual defense treaty.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess I was asking for a mutual defense treaty.

Unless someone knows better then I didn't find any proper mutual aid treaties like, say, Iran and Syria have between their two Governments and Military.

Actually I'm fairly sure there wouldn't be as I recall this whole thing being a major factor in 1990 as well. Israel kept threatening to go off and start their own war with Saddam if he hit them too hard or with the wrong warhead.

It's the whole reason he threw scuds at them...and the more I think back..I don't recall anyone saying we were defending Israel then out of direct treaty obligation. I think it was pure common sense to avoid their entry into the fighting and turning a limited conflict regarding Kuwait into World War III.

Pretty much why we still back them when it comes right down to it and all the B.S. is stripped away, IMO. Any war with Israel in the title of players means a war across that whole Region. At least....if it goes beyond the Territories where even the Arabs honestly don't care what happens there when the Media isn't recording a soundbite. The lack of action proves it, all the time..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I don't know if there is a mutual defense treaty like Israel and India have I looked but could not find one. This is an interesting story because of how the US is now reacting between the 2 parties. I don't knwo exactly what it does for or against Israel or Iran other than Israel can now fly straight to Iran without needing to cross another nations borders. If anyone else can find or knows of a mutual defense treaty they could post it...

Thank you Wrabbit2000 and Mayabong for your thoughtful additions to this thread it is hard sometimes to get a decent discussion about Israel or Iran without propaganda and ideologies getting in the way I appreciate both of you and the other posters too being adult enough to discuss this topic without all those arguments that so often come with these topics!
edit on 3/31/2012 by theindependentjournal because: To thank the posters for being great additions to my thread.

top topics

join