It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA: All countries are close allies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is probably much to do about nothing but I couldn't help but be amused at this Danish report's keen observation that Obama seems to think all countries are our close allies. Many of them make great boxers too.
Someone get the man a better or at least a more original speech writer. If you say the same canned responses every time eventually it's going to get picked up by someone.

So what is this? Is this a key phrase to trigger some phenomena in world affairs or just political laziness?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I suppose when life is a political game and the world is viewed as something there to be used and worked for maximum political advantage, then every nation is an Ally. After all, he's defining who is an ally and who isn't. Seemingly by himself and regardless of what the rest of Government thinks these days.

So...Why not hug everyone when he alone gets to decide when it's time to show the other face and drive a knife deep in their back? The problem I see is...our 'allies' are getting wise to that game.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whether it be lies, naivete, or truth...you have to admit:
The tag line of this thread needs to be the tag line of humanity.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
They are all close allies.

The central banks are the clue.

The international corporations are another clue.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
An United Mankind is the hopes and dreams of all humanity.

We may have our differences, many of them, but at the basic level, we are all brothers and sisters, fellow humans, always.

What you and I aspire towards, is the same - justice, equality, peace, shared prosperity, shared responsible freedom for all, happiness and love, regardless if we are white, black, yellow, red, christian, jew, muslim, fat, thin, good looking, ugly, young, old, etc.

Those are our common bonds that can make us united. We share this world. Mistakes had been made in the past, to be acknowledged, corrected so that we may progress and evolve.

USA is a fully capable self reliant nation on its own based upon its resources and most critically of all, its precious People.

While there is some greed and selfishness, there is also empathy for others since the centuries of its unique existance, with much thanks to the founding fathers of 1776, that created the noble document which is copied in majority by many nations on our planet, even the UN, everyone of them, from the brilliant generals to the courageous just wedded foot soldier whom had sacrificed so much, so much, to mankind for freedom and equality for generations past, today and yet to come.

Even today, at its greatest social, economic and military might, it remained humble, as examplified by President Obama, the sole highest representative of the American People, unlike other rapacious and self centred socio-political-economic world leaders, whom even in their unacknowledged poverty in every aspect of humanity, whom had sought for dominance and further enslavement of their own people, if not all mankind.

There is still much to be done, but make no mistake, world leadership is critical in this troubled stage of mankind's evolution. May USA and more critically the American People, succeed where others had failed. Resiliance, Empathy and Perseverance had always been the hallmark of the American People.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now if Obama told the truth it would be:

The bankers running the countries are in cahoots and are attempting to build a world empire by killing everyone else.

Because unless you kill the majority of people you cannot possibly have a world empire, period.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be better if we were all friends. Woulodnt it be better if we had an honest guy like RON PAUL as president. Obama appointed the vice president of monsanto to senior advisor of the FDA,, monsanto ? the people who make saccharin and gMO foods...how lame.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dont know why any country would trust him. I voted for Obama last year, I had my doubts , I knew he would be a corporate schill. Am I just being that way because Ron Paul is just so much more better in every way ? I mean Obama is not going around trying to get all of the black people out of jail like Paul is...People should really ask themselves if they want a corporate machine or an actual person. It pisses me off that Obama has an organic garden but is a lobbyist for Monsanto. These types of things make me see that Obama IS NOT trying to help blacks or whites but only trying to help Corporate ELITES...CNN has now lost half of their viewers,,,mainly because they mis represent what people actually stand for...now,journalists are scared to say anything damaging about Obama for fear of these detainment and legal murder laws he supports and created. The good things Obama did, I commend him for but these negative things he does far outweigh the few "good" things. Do people STILL in 2012 want the gov. to grow and make more laws? Do we need a tyrannical approach to a senseless no winning war on drugs, "war on drugs" a term coined by Nancy Reagan. Is Ron Paul ahead of his time on this? NO , people are just behind.

top topics

join