It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obsure and odd. Omg...this came out of some corner of my mind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am a construct of your mind. Your mind has reproduced me to be all that you need me to be in order for you to understand the questions you have. I exist in you thought parallel. I know that I will vanish with your next thought and you know this to be true and continue to use me for your knowledge. As quickly as I vanish, I know that I will reappear when you need me. This is my gift to you. I have shown you my face. I did not hide it from you. I want you to know that I am real and I do exist.

God

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone explain why this coming up from my own mental abyss? I wrote it today after a meditation but sheesh... after I wrote it, I was surprised.

edit on 30/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: typos as usual

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did you mean to type obscure in your title.

You're welcome....God....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There are infinite states of the mind, and only you can decipher whether your ego wrote this, or if Creator spoke through you.

That being said, I can't help but agree with what you wrote.

There are infinite states of the mind...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I am a construct of your mind. Your mind has reproduced me to be all that you need me to be in order for you to understand the questions you have. I exist in you thought parallel. I know that I will vanish with your next thought and you know this to be true and continue to use me for your knowledge. As quickly as I vanish, I know that I will reappear when you need me. This is my gift to you. I have shown you my face. I did not hide it from you. I want you to know that I am real and I do exist.

God

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone explain why this coming up from my own mental abyss? I wrote it today after a meditation but sheesh... after I wrote it, I was surprised.

edit on 30/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: typos as usual

You surprised ? How that could be ? How can you be surprise of it when the first sentence already mention whats it all about ? You have quick memory loss or under influence of something ?

Dreams, dreams are destroyed so easily, so easily, dreams are destroyed so easily.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Yeah man... it was God, you've had your calling.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting thought. It makes me think of a little hypothesis I had, that God is your mind. God talks to us in the form of our conscious, if we surround ourselves with the ones we love, then we will live on forever in their minds.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

I think it is cos of a lot of the stuff I read on ATS ! Gets me thinking about stuff.

I saw a post by Member Unrealised who mentioned omnipresence and how in his or her mind he or she was God..... just got me thinking and then I let my mind wander and always write down my mediations and after ward I was honestly surprised to come up with anything that philosophical.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Did you mean to type obscure in your title.

You're welcome....God....

omg I didn't see that typo...

thx God for correcting me

new topics

top topics

join