It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ : Peggy Noonan: Obama Cannot Win The Coming Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Instead of focusing on unemployment, declining home values and foreclosures,

Obama played 9,000 rounds of golf and gave us Obamacare ( DOOMED) ,

Dodd-Frank FinReg and Solyndra.

Peggy Noonan says Obama has been transformed into a Not - So - Smooth Operator.

- WSJ: Peggy Noonan -

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I think Peggy Noonan is WRONG! I think the GOP is grossly underestimating Obama, and his supporters, and his fundraising capacity, and the Liberal voter machine that will turn out record numbers of voters. The GOP will have a lukewarm turnout for their lukewarm candidate that is a lukewarm conservative, so Peggy Noonan should hve said that the GOP cannot win the election.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great....peggy noonan ----- hack......loser....liberal..... but she thinks obama is gonna lose...????

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I think Peggy Noonan is WRONG! I think the GOP is grossly underestimating Obama, and his supporters, and his fundraising capacity, and the Liberal voter machine that will turn out record numbers of voters. The GOP will have a lukewarm turnout for their lukewarm candidate that is a lukewarm conservative, so Peggy Noonan should hve said that the GOP cannot win the election.

Everything will become more clear to you on June 29, 2012.

The SCOTUS judgement on ObamaCare will be devastating.

All of the James Carville spin in the world won't change that.

When you add in the high price of gas, that will spell the end of Obamas

radical modus operandi. You will hear whispers about Hillary getting a phone call.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlucchese
Great....peggy noonan ----- hack......loser....liberal..... but she thinks obama is gonna lose...????

Yes, she is NOT a Republican. She has turned on Obama.

It's not hard to read the Tea Leaves. She spelled out the reasons clearly.

Just read the article.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And Mitt Romney can?

2nd

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

be that as it may and the horrible job he's done in every other area, i think the thing that may put a dent in his reelection would be the way he shunned the pipeline and pissed off the oil elites. they the "elites" are who made him and set him up to be president and now his muslim side has gave them the proverbial middle finger.
edit on 30-3-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree with Peggy after this Treyvon fiasco... it really peed off a lot of voters even more.. which means more people on the "anyone but obama" boat..

-obama care is flushed
-budget got denied
-liberals are jumping the obama ship and getting away from him

he's doomed to be a 1 term president (if he doesnt get impeached before that... you know the whole Syria Thing

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Obama played 9,000 rounds of golf

Hmm, 4 years in office = 4 x 365, ,= 1430 days.

9000 rds of Golf div by 1430 days in office

Obama plays 6.2 rds of Golf every day.

Like ALL your threads , Lies and BS.

Next.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I agree with Peggy after this Treyvon fiasco... it really peed off a lot of voters even more.. which means more people on the "anyone but obama" boat..

-obama care is flushed
-budget got denied

he's doomed to be a 1 term president (if he doesnt get impeached before that... you know the whole Syria Thing

Your only looking at one side of it. The Treyvon thing also galvanized a lot of voters, and they appreciate the fact that he spoke out on it and got the justice department involved in it! His voters will be much more vocal and active than those that oppose him. If Facebook is any indication, then the Treyvon thing was a HUGE WIN for Obama!

Outside of ATS, nobody is hearing about the Syria thing.

Far too many people think the US has "educated" voters. Quite the opposite is true. The election is like a basketball game. It doesn't matter what the score is with 5 minutes to go, it only matters what happens those last 5 minutes and who takes the last shot.

Obama will win.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

be that as it may and the horrible job he's done in every other area, i think the thing that may put a dent in his reelection would be the way he shunned the pipeline and pissed off the oil elites. they the "elites" are who made him and set him up to be president and now his muslim side has gave them the proverbial middle finger.
edit on 30-3-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

Killing the Keystone Pipeline was a terrible decision for Obama.

He personally picked up the phone and lobbied US Senators to kill it.
- Obama Kills Keystone Pipeline -

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

-obama care is flushed
-budget got denied

Your only looking at one side of it. The Treyvon thing also galvanized a lot of voters, and they appreciate the fact that he spoke out on it and got the justice department involved in it! His voters will be much more vocal and active than those that oppose him. If Facebook is any indication, then the Treyvon thing was a HUGE WIN for Obama!

Outside of ATS, nobody is hearing about the Syria thing.

Far too many people think the US has "educated" voters. Quite the opposite is true. The election is like a basketball game. It doesn't matter what the score is with 5 minutes to go, it only matters what happens those last 5 minutes and who takes the last shot.

Obama will win.

agreed but with obama's track record this year alone.. he will do something stupid right before the election (within that two week period) or something "smart" that will backfire... .kinda like everything has... I have faith you should too

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

There is honestly zero chance in hell of any of those republican candidates winning the presidential election. They are so nutty they make Obama look good even though he's not been good or even been what he said he would be.

Besides, he's 99% the same as GW Bush was and you republicans loved that guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Obama played 9,000 rounds of golf

Hmm, 4 years in office = 4 x 365, ,= 1430 days.

9000 rds of Golf div by 1430 days in office

Obama plays 6.2 rds of Golf every day.

Like ALL your threads , Lies and BS.

Next.

Isn't it odd how you ignored the Peggy Noonan article. Hmmm.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Historically, it is already difficult to defeat an incumbent presidential candidate. We have never had a black incumbent before, so I am guessing that will make it even more difficult, and we have never had such a high population of Hispanics before, and Obama commands the vast majority of those votes, so that will make it even more difficult. On top of that, we have never had this many people dependent on the Federal Government for their very livelihood before. Those people will be scared to vote for anyone but Obama. On top of that, we have never had the concepts of "too big to fail" or unlimited inflation as a way to maintain the economy before, and changing Obama with even a faux conservative will put those concepts in danger, and too many powerful people are dependent upon those philosophies staying the same.

Of course, I'm only one layman, but I cannot imagine any scenario where Obama loses to a mainstream GOPer.
edit on 30-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When he's running against Romney a Mormon who wont win the south or Santorum who's a jesus freak...........don't see that happening.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I seriously think the 'anyone-but-Obama' faction will get the joker out of office.

Considering he only got in to begin with on riding the 'anti-Bush' sentiment. Now we ironically need an anti-Obama sentiment, and I think we have one..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

There is honestly zero chance in hell of any of those republican candidates winning the presidential election. They are so nutty they make Obama look good even though he's not been good or even been what he said he would be.

Election will go like this:

Obama 40%
Romney 35%
Ron Paul write-ins: 15%
Other: 10%

I'll be doing a Ron Paul write-in or not voting.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBlackDog
I seriously think the 'anyone-but-Obama' faction will get the joker out of office.

Considering he only got in to begin with on riding the 'anti-Bush' sentiment. Now we ironically need an anti-Obama sentiment, and I think we have one..

The Fast & Furious Scandal and the Solyndra train wreck will only make it

worse for Obama. Obama is doomed. Liberals are turning on him.

Peggy Noonan is not alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by pirhanna

Election will go like this:

Obama 40%
Romney 35%
Ron Paul write-ins: 15%
Other: 10%

I'll be doing a Ron Paul write-in or not voting.

you do realize we have something called the electoral college... Ron paul will not get 15% of the vote nor will he cap any electoral votes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join