It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Protests Against the Killing of Shaima Al Awadi?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

We are all waiting for him to return to the US and to bring his wife’s killer to justice. OK, sure.
It was pre meditated since the hate crime perpetrator’s note was photo statically copied. Nazi are busy these days. No time to hand write everything.
Daughter was in the house at the time….Hope she comes back to give us a discription of the perps……
Looks like an open and shut case just as soon as they return to the US …

edit on 14-4-2012 by redneck13 because: i dont know

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by AGWskeptic

We are all waiting for him to return to the US and to bring his wife’s killer to justice. OK, sure.
It was pre meditated since the hate crime perpetrator’s note was photo statically copied. Nazi are busy these days. No time to hand write everything.
Daughter was in the house at the time….Hope she comes back to give us a discription of the perps……
Looks like an open and shut case just as soon as they return to the US …

edit on 14-4-2012 by redneck13 because: i dont know

He'll be golfing with OJ's buddies.

Something tells me we won't be seeing them anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Finally, an update after almost 9 months.....

Seems the husband has been arrested for killing his wife, vice a racist hate crime as many (including me at first) thought.....

news.yahoo.com...

www.utsandiego.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Finally, an update after almost 9 months.....

Seems the husband has been arrested for killing his wife, vice a racist hate crime as many (including me at first) thought.....

news.yahoo.com...

www.utsandiego.com...

When will this madness end? Husband killing wife, mother killing daughter, father killing son. Its going too far. One day, I'll give these people a lesson on how to run a family with a hammer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I remember talking about this in one of my criminal justice classes. We suspected a disgruntled military member. And being a former Marine and current Airman, I actually agreed it was possible. El Cajon is not the safest place, but there isn't a huge "white power" following in San Diego county. It's great to see justice take its course the way it should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join