It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Protests Against the Killing of Shaima Al Awadi?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This has been posted, sorry everybody, but go ahead and continue the conversation on Petrus4's thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Excellent post good Sir. Yes CNN wont care about muslims because they are a Zionist run network. Muslims are the new blacks and Jews and it is ok to hate them, beat them, kill them. I think people can see right through their propaganda hence the loss in massive viewership being discussed

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Pardon my lack of empathy, but I don't care about this stuff anymore. It makes me sick and I'm tired of hearing about it. As soon as the news of this woman's death gets widespread enough someone will try to profit and make a mockery of it. Is that what she wants?

Think about it, if a family member of yours died would you want to be telling the whole sick, sad world? That's a sick #ing excuse to try and get recognition. We all know this stuff happens, what good is this going to do for anyone? What kind of justice is this going to bring for anyone? It's not going to bring justice, it will bring hate, greed and stupidity.

Nobody will try profit from her death as she is an Iraqi, you know, the ones behind 911 and the ones holding all those WMD's.
I have mentioned this on the TM threads and not 1 person even commented as it involves a muslim (so what the hell are The Nation of Islam)? Double standards.

Poor woman and family, i hope they hang the person/people who did this

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Because the outrage evoked by the mainstream media is first and foremost a tool of political and social engineering.

Exactly!

It doesn't fit the agenda that is decided for the masses, so no coverage. The note makes it an obvious hate crime, but we are pushed to follow another story where the facts are anything but clear, and told that is a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't buy this as a hate crime.

I think we have a crime of passion being made to look like a hate crime.

Who uses the phrasing "you terrorists"?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRamblinRose

Americans are technologically savvy and they read up and know a lot about the latest gizmo but they suck when it comes to people and places. They could not tell the difference between a turban wearing Sikh and a Mideastern Muslim. Murdering a housewife and calling her a terrorist is a very lame excuse for a crime. They should look at another angle because if its a hate crime the daughter sleeping upstairs would have been killed and the house thrashed. It could have been done by someone she knows.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I care.This is not an American mind at work.This is a thug or a nut job. Somebody who watches TV,whatever,its wrong and Christians say so.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Bravo.Good "outside the box"thinking..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

That occurred to me, too.

Why kill her and then leave a note telling her to go back to her own country?

The possibility of a false flag honour killing needs to be looked into by the police - which I'm sure they're already doing.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

That occurred to me, too.

Why kill her and then leave a note telling her to go back to her own country?

The possibility of a false flag honour killing needs to be looked into by the police - which I'm sure they're already doing.

"False flag honor killing"?!?!?!?

Come the hell on....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In before this turns into a Religion bashing fest.

Just remember the crusades were in response to what the followers of islam did first,

Every attack since then is just a continuation of this cycle of Attack>Retaliation>Attack>Repeat

Either get used to it, or learn to see eachother as the SAME species and show common respect.

Until then it will always keep happening & yes you (all of you) are to blame.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

aren't all murders driven by "hate"- dreadful murder this, but why elevate one murder above another on the basis of whatever is going through someone's mind.

The person being murdered feels the same pain, and the pain is the same for the loved ones

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I agree that this doesn't fit the profile of a hate crime. Most hate crimes probably are not planned out and are committed in public places, not someone's home. If they wanted to kill a muslim, there are plenty who work as cab drivers or as clerks in liquor and grocery stores, and attacking them would be less risky than breaking into a private residence to do so. And what kind of hate crimer leaves behind a note explaining his motivations? Also, the teenage daughter claims she slept through the whole thing in an upstairs bedroom. Maybe they should look at the in-laws before they look for the outlaws.
edit on 1-4-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

aren't all murders driven by "hate"- dreadful murder this, but why elevate one murder above another on the basis of whatever is going through someone's mind.

The person being murdered feels the same pain, and the pain is the same for the loved ones
That's a good point.
I have always thought that hate crime laws were unconstitutional. It makes a thought illegal. Intent is one thing when approaching what a person should be found guilty of in the judicial process, but when a first degree murder charge is being considered, why should a guilty person be given a greater sentence if they committed the murder because of a dislike of the person for ethnic/religious/sexual preferences versus other reasons (such as not wanting to leave a witness to another crime)?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It seems to me that the World are seeing two types of Facists on the rise.... KKK were at it back in the 60's and now it seems they aren't only in the USA but have spread out and have become other groups around the World and then we have the Radical Islamist Groups who dislike everyone who isnt Muslim.....

The question is what can be done about it?

Is it too late?

Is this a Holy War or a Race War?

I think both types of War are ongoing right now....

Who will win?

I don't know but its sure gonna get more ugly as the days go by....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What a terrible crime. So horrifying for anyone to go through any form of violence. I blame tptb for stirring up all of this for their agenda's but still whoever is doing this needs to be caught.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
I agree that this doesn't fit the profile of a hate crime. Most hate crimes probably are not planned out and are committed in public places, not someone's home. If they wanted to kill a muslim, there are plenty who work as cab drivers or as clerks in liquor and grocery stores, and attacking them would be less risky than breaking into a private residence to do so. And what kind of hate crimer leaves behind a note explaining his motivations? Also, the teenage daughter claims she slept through the whole thing in an upstairs bedroom. Maybe they should look at the in-laws before they look for the outlaws.
edit on 1-4-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

I hope they're looking at the teenage daughter too.

Nothing nastier or more vindictive than a teenage girl. except for maybe two teenage girls.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There was some mention early on in this story that her husband was a US Army contractor and had worked as an interpreter. Maybe this isn't as simple as it seems and the El Cajon Police Dept. was not ready to state emphatically that it was a hate crime per se. They were a little surprised that the perp left a note. They kind of made it sound like it maybe a "red herring". They haven't made very many statements lately except to say that witnesses saw a young man running away from the general direction of the house about an hour before her daughter found her in the home.
I am wondering if the DoD is looking into the matter, but they wouldn't be saying so if they were.

No matter what the reason was that she was murdered it is a henious and evil act and the perp should pay the price for this. We have a long established Iraqui and Chaldean community here in San Diego and they are intergral part of this community.

It should also be noted that we were also one of the communities in the US that some of the radicalized muslims who flew planes into the Towers came from. More immportantly these lunatics were not Iraqui's.
edit on 2-4-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join