It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok if anyone has seen the movie the shining, then you know what i am talking about, but just in case i mean- "the ability to talk without talking"

My question was if you could acually do this thing and if you can do the "Shining" how do u do it

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, just foir clarification...in the movie "The Shining" (not sure if the book follows suit) they really deal with two parnormal forces...Danny, a little boy who was possessed and could also hear telepathic thoughts but not "speak" them and then the chef...I forget his name...who could communicate telepathicaly...

At any rate - being open-minded, I think both are possible - some people are simply more prone to host these features, but I don't think it's something you can learn...and as we can see, not (usually) a very pleasant experience - possession is more likely to occur with very spiritual people,...I believe there are a few members here on ATS who have posted their experience with it (some are plausable and others are not)

But then again, we're talking about something to be found more often in science fiction movies and books than in real life...so who really knows - lol

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ya i was just curious and that if it were true than IM POSITIVE it would have been posted about like lucid dreams or in most cases astral projection. but i do agree about the certain saying

But then again, we're talking about something to be found more often in science fiction movies and books than in real life...so who really knows - lol

new topics

join