It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 8
84
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
perhaps by modifying the semantics to, lets say,
ethnic propensity
we can gain a better understanding why someone may regard another as a clear and present danger.




posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

oh yes, certainly...race is mythology, there is no such thing. and the idea that people don't make decisions based upon race is, to me, fact.


In my personal opinion, I am not sure if you're correct about that assumption. Just talking from experience.


so, when I saw this thread I attempted to derail the conversation. that some drunk wandered into a neighborhood and something happened to him in that neighborhood that would have probably happened to him no matter what neighborhood he happened to wander into that wasn't his own.


Michael, You seem like an intelligent cat, but come on bro you can't actually believe that?


but that's cool, America is about freedom and drunken slobs should be able to wander anywhere without fear or concern about what neighborhoods they venture.


No they should not. However, being drunk doesn't mean that they deserve what this person got. ~$heopleNation



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ed1320
 


who paid for the city? the one that allows the "trash" to live in.

i need your answer for posterity.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
innocent black men get victimized, beaten,and robbed by other black men in the "ghetto" everyday. In all logicality blacks have more to fear from other blacks than whites in this country. And whites need not be afraid nor paranoid or blacks because most violence committed among blacks is upon other blacks. Where is the media's coverage and public outcry over that? I think all unjustified deaths should be brought to light. No matter who the culprit is nor who the victim is



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
the race card will stay active as long as it is played
people are people are people



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by michaelbrux

oh yes, certainly...race is mythology, there is no such thing. and the idea that people don't make decisions based upon race is, to me, fact.


In my personal opinion, I am not sure if you're correct about that assumption. Just talking from experience.


so, when I saw this thread I attempted to derail the conversation. that some drunk wandered into a neighborhood and something happened to him in that neighborhood that would have probably happened to him no matter what neighborhood he happened to wander into that wasn't his own.


Michael, You seem like an intelligent cat, but come on bro you can't actually believe that?


but that's cool, America is about freedom and drunken slobs should be able to wander anywhere without fear or concern about what neighborhoods they venture.


No they should not. However, being drunk doesn't mean that they deserve what this person got. ~$heopleNation


test tour theory:

get drunk...fall down drunk...and wander into a neighborhood of people that are of the same race, but one which is not your own and see what happens...record it as a scientist would.

let's see if the local teenagers don't violate you in the most embarrassing manner.

when I was in a freshman in college..a resident of my dorm showed up one night after a heavy night of drinking.

they shaved his head bald (assault) eyebrows included and stripped him naked. that's all I know of the incident. that's what I told campus police.

from what I remember seeing...people of the same race were involved.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So many racists on a site with the motto 'deny ignorance,' it's pretty ironic. Note that they only spew their ignorant hate on the internet or around other like-minded cowards. LiveLeak's community is notoriously racist, and unfortunately ATS' is starting to resemble it.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


It is very clear that ethnicity is a factor

Justice Department statistic showing that in 2005 there were over 37,000 black-on-white rapes or sexual assaults in America, versus less than 10 white-on-black rapes or sexual assaults.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


Yeah but Mike, That kind of stuff happens on campus throughout America my friend. I don't believe that race has anything to do with it 99% of the time. Come on, you understand what I am saying. ~$heopleNation



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388
So many racists on a site with the motto 'deny ignorance,' it's pretty ironic. Note that they only spew their ignorant hate on the internet or around other like-minded cowards. LiveLeak's community is notoriously racist, and unfortunately ATS' is starting to resemble it.


You attitude is the cover all tactic when the hypocrisy of the race card it revealed.


“I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and it sends shivers down the spine of my generation who went to war against fascism” P. D. James



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


Yeah but Mike, That kind of stuff happens on campus throughout America my friend. I don't believe that race has anything to do with it 99% of the time. Come on, you understand what I am saying. ~$heopleNation



Most people understand, unless they don't want to. I have been the victim of practical jokes from my friends when I was inebriated in my younger days. I have also been the culprit of practical jokes to my drunk friends. I have also been drunk, walking home from the bar, and never been assaulted in my own area.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345
 


since you've already got the stats...how many white on white sexual assaults were there in 2005?

the number will probably eclipse any number that you quoted to me in your post above.

i'd be willing to wager that the number is greater by a multiple of at least 10...

what does that tell you?



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


I sure it would be more than 10, but in illustrating your premiss it is not relevant.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation
 


so...what you are saying is that if the white guy wandered into the suburbs and was stripped, robbed and beaten...it would be okay if their was no media coverage...

under that scenario its just some kids having a good time?



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388
So many racists on a site with the motto 'deny ignorance,' it's pretty ironic. Note that they only spew their ignorant hate on the internet or around other like-minded cowards. LiveLeak's community is notoriously racist, and unfortunately ATS' is starting to resemble it.


Really? Please name them and explain with proof for each one please. Otherwise you are trolling and baiting. Im sure this will be interesting. Most of the comments here are for the double standard thats in place. Since there is no such thing as a "race" other than HUMANITY i am quite interested.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388
So many racists on a site with the motto 'deny ignorance,' it's pretty ironic. Note that they only spew their ignorant hate on the internet or around other like-minded cowards. LiveLeak's community is notoriously racist, and unfortunately ATS' is starting to resemble it.


Well wow! I guess after your 14 posts here you need to punch your card out? Calling out ATS on the subject of race is pretty gtless, low and pathetic.The people here do their jobs well and this Website is monitored and operated with the highest integrity. I advise you to reconsider your position my friend. ~$heopleNation



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345
 


it is relevant....

it shows that women are 10x as likely to be sexually assaulted by men of a similar skin tone...and that race has nothing at all to do with the chances a woman will be sexually assaulted and that race is a fictitious notion.

maybe its more than 10...maybe its 100.

so...women of any race should have no fear when a guy that looks like me walks up and starts pitching woo.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by rom12345
 


since you've already got the stats...how many white on white sexual assaults were there in 2005?

the number will probably eclipse any number that you quoted to me in your post above.

i'd be willing to wager that the number is greater by a multiple of at least 10...

what does that tell you?






In 2005, out of the 111,490 cases involving white victims, 44.5% had white offenders and 33.6% had black offenders, while the 36,620 black victims had a figure of 100% black offenders



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Chalupas Why do you think this gets no coverage?


#1. He was not killed
#2. None of the people were arrested and let go
#3. We know the whole story from the video, so.. nothing left to imagination.


So this behavior is excusable, in your opinion?


I didn't see where Calgarian said it was excusable. What do see is little comparison between the events that followed the Trayvon Martin case and this incident. It's a horrible incident, what happened to this man, but the culprits were not caught and let go without accountability. Fortunately this man also kept his life.



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not to long ago, if a black man walked in the wrong area he would be beaten if not killed, so things are reverse now. The white guy was a stupid moron who needed his ass kicked, it's the same thing if you go into some Arab neighbor hoods, or Mexican neighbor hoods, whitie get his ass kicked. But whitie can't kick ass no mo.
Civil right's whitie ain't got none. And that guy that killed the black guy sure looked like a mexican to me.

Race war is one way to divide the people, divide and conquer.



new topics

top topics



 
84
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join