It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

eventually...you'll see it.

you'll probably have a good time.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Edit: Just so everyone understands, that is not a picture of me on the left.

edit on 30-3-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by superman2012 because: getting rid of personal attack, sorry Mr. Brux.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

yeah...a man wearing blue spandex with a big S on his chest...has real game going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Go play with your prison buddies.
or maybe you can convert one of the new fish.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's the state of mind. I just went to get gas prior to picking up our dinner and as usual some black gal while I am backing up to get gas speeds right behind me and steals my spot. This frequently happens at the grocery store, and the Gas station. It's almost like I sense it's gonna happen, and then it does again. She clearly knew what I was doing, yet pulled the rudest move while also hitting the curb and almost causing an accident. I just don't understand why it is that so many Black women have no problem whatsoever being rude as any human being can be? Absolutely no kindness or consideration whatsoever. And it has not always been me that I have witnessed this happening to.

Of course when I said hey that was really classy, thanks alot. She became unhinged and started screaming "what you saying white boy? I will take care of you!". I laughed and said, Oh really, what are you gonna do? You're drunk, and I got your license plate number.

Of course she then shut up and drove away because my assumptions were correct. Now, I don't usually get into this racial stuff because I judge my fellow humans as individuals. However, I have had so many rude encounters with these women throughout my life that I can no longer ignore it, and I will not. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the tactical use of the edit button in your posts is very effective. i'll give you that.

but i'll state right now my beliefs...RACE is mythology and there is no such thing.

and the person that authored this thread and its enthusiastic participants are the actual issue that needs to be addressed.

however...i'm am no match for your abilities to find fault in my responses and you will do as you please and expose my inability to disprove the existence of such a thing as race.

and you will run roughshod on any attempt I make to destroy the notion of race.

you win....i'll try something else.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What we are really discussing here is the cowardly antagonist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

Of course not, and we never will. The BLACK president and BLACK attorney general turned a blind eye to the BLACK panthers intimidating voters in 08’. That ALONE should have been a clue for things to come (not to mention their backgrounds…BLACK liberation theology). In their minds this is simply retribution…it’s PAYBACK TIME!!!! TIME TO RIGHT THE WRONGS!!!

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

Because the left is trying to incite a race war to distract the sheeple from the dismal (actually HORRIBLE/FATAL) record of the past 3 years.

edit on 30-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

my mistake...i thought the author of the thread was trying to create a racial response to the Trayvon Martin issue.

...the people on this site are two or more steps ahead on me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do we know anything about what went down before the video starts? A video taken out of context means absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And then you wake up ...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

my mistake...i thought the author of the thread was trying to create a racial response to the Trayvon Martin issue.

...the people on this site are two or more steps ahead on me.

Yet you choose it as a platform for you penis monologue

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

RACE is mythology and there is no such thing.

????? Really?

and the person that authored this thread and its enthusiastic participants are the actual issue that needs to be addressed.

How about our racially charged President and his quick jump onto every racial bandwagon?

The left has made sure that its only called 'racism' if the injustice is against anyone that doesn't have WHITE skin. Minorities can NEVER be racist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

the tactical use of the edit button in your posts is very effective. i'll give you that.

but i'll state right now my beliefs...RACE is mythology and there is no such thing.

however...i'm am no match for your abilities to find fault in my responses and you will do as you please and expose my inability to disprove the existence of such a thing as race.

Well, "racial considerations" considered or not, your personal assertiveness has certainly made an impression. Kudos to your own self-confidence, sir.
Except that khaki "Dockers", or whatever they may be called outside of the US, do not enhance your formidable attractiveness.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Riiiight....."bad area"

The problem is people living in the bad area, not the people who go into them.

He wasn't in Uganda; he was in the United States.
A civilized society would have helped him into a taxi, or even gave him a bed to sleep in...

What you are seeing is the Law of the Jungle -- the hooting and howling, the beating and robbing, make it quiet clear that those people are not civilized.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

You said it all right there. These people aren't civilized. They will be the first ones screaming about not being treated fairly and then they do this. This is whiteys fault for being in the wrong neighborhood I guess. Why are there wrong neighborhoods? Don't tell me it's because these people have been oppressed. I don't buy that anymore!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

RACE is mythology and there is no such thing.

????? Really?

How about our racially charged President and his quick jump onto every racial bandwagon?

The left has made sure that its only called 'racism' if the injustice is against anyone that doesn't have WHITE skin. Minorities can NEVER be racist.

oh yes, certainly...race is mythology, there is no such thing. and the idea that people don't make decisions based upon race is, to me, fact.

so, when I saw this thread I attempted to derail the conversation.

that some drunk wandered into a neighborhood and something happened to him in that neighborhood that would have probably happened to him no matter what neighborhood he happened to wander into that wasn't his own...

...i figured that people would agree. but they don't agree...but they all feel, i'm a misogynist some how.

so, when the OP made it a big deal that a drunken slob happened to wander into a neighborhood that didn't contain people of the same race, which the drunken slob wouldn't have known being that he is a drunken slob and all...its a big deal and should be discussed.

but that's cool, America is about freedom and drunken slobs should be able to wander anywhere without fear or concern about what neighborhoods they venture.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Actually..race does exeist. Its just there is ONE RACE he is trying to say I guess? The Human Race. Our different appearances came out over thousands of years due to location and living conditions. Which we misconstrue as"race" when we are all just different flavors so to speak. Although those comments had me thinking a bit. Now if we can get the rest of the world to realise that it might be a better place.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We the taxpayers pay for these ghettos, we let the thugs and dealers run wild in there. When they go to prison we pay for that to. So what gives? nothing, but its ok when they whip the white mans ass. This isnt meant to be for everyone, every race has its trash. But do some research and you will see if it goes on the way it is all of our urban citys will end up like detroit, gary, or many of the other thousands out there that were once nice and are now wastelands. I live next to gary and cant even drive through there without some sort of drama its an all black city and they own it even though they didnt pay for it. Its occupy by fear and prejudice i said they meaning blacks take no offense please as it isnt meant to judge just stereotype the ones that are black thugs. The white man of today has no balls and rarely stands his ground. Just calling it as i see it. Gate these communities and watch the civil unrest which will be caused by themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Well, "racial considerations" considered or not, your personal assertiveness has certainly made an impression. Kudos to your own self-confidence, sir.
Except that khaki "Dockers", or whatever they may be called outside of the US, do not enhance your formidable attractiveness.

that's ridiculous...you do not believe anything you wrote i bet.

you wrote that because a friend ask you to.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join