It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enve718
LOL just WATCHed THE VIDEO, they was just fooling with him, they could of did him way worse. Now he know not to get pissed drunk like that and walk around. Its better him learn that way than him going in a car and killing somebody kids. Reality is harsh. No compassion for him regardless of color because I know people in the hood will do it to anybody regardless of skin color.

So you would have no problem with a bunch of people stomping your ass in the street stealing your clothes and anything else? Good to know. Compassion is what seperates Humans from the animals. If you have none for anyone youre more lost than anyone else. People in the "hood" need to be people doing what martin luther said to do instead of living up to the sterotype of "thug life" *facepalm*

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Have you contacted your local TV station and asked them why they are saying nothing about it?
They need to be deluged with calls & emails on several such cases.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I'm not agreeing with the actions of the attackers but the white man does have some responsibilities on why he was attacked. I have gotten jumped and robbed before by a group of black men, why? Because I was drunk and walking in areas I wasn't suppose to be in because any sort of rational thinking was void. This is why I state I don't care about what happen to him because the white guy did play some part in becoming vulnerable, just like I did when the SAME thing happen to me. Accountability falls in the hands of the white man, yes he has been victimized but he did the victimizing to himself which allowed for the sharks to feed onto him. If he was more responsible this wouldn't happen to him. Being drunk doesn't void accountability on anyone part.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Enve718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I'm Bear Grylls
,I'm taking on a dangerous journey.Today I'm going into Compton,wearing a Dallas Cowboys football Jersey.

You just made me laugh in this thread.
Well done

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

#1. He was not killed
#2. None of the people were arrested and let go
#3. We know the whole story from the video, so.. nothing left to imagination.

1. he wasn't, but everyone who participated should have been.
2. all the perpetrators are on VIDEO and none of them were even arrested in the first place.
3. you're referring to the martin/zimmerman case. firstly, what happened there doesn't justify what happened here. secondly, there was a witness and physical evidence showing that zimmerman was within his rights to defend himself. besides, martin isn't exactly an angel, with all his drug dealing and prior assaults.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Only one black woman trying to stop the mob? Posted 5 days ago By sok8888 (297.24) Reply (0) | Report

@sok8888 Are you insane? She only wants the guy alive because of his d1ck. Posted 5 days ago By

I was hoping to read some sensible comments on the site, but the comments are just as racially bigoted as the people in the video

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No disrespect to black folk, but if a group of white people did that to a black person this would cause a massive outcry.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
No disrespect to black folk, but if a group of white people did that to a black person this would cause a massive outcry.

that may be the case...but the white guy would have chained him to the back of a pick up and drag him along the highway until he was dead.

this person just got stripped, robbed and beaten. he was left to tell his story.

do you now see the difference????

of is further explanation required.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Black on White crimes occurs way more often in northern states where blacks are an even smaller minority, and where whites are much less likely to be racist. This reminds me of that video of the 2 white guys who were walking home from the bar and these black guys start recording them and one of them says "did you call me a 'n-word'" (the white guys had said nothing) and they beat the men unconscious and rob them and film it laughing the whole time.

Regardless of the Zimmerman case. If a black person walking through a white neighborhood had this happen to them.. and it was recorded.. it would be on the MSM.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

No.. when there is a hate crime against a black person, whether the hate crime ends in a tragic death or not, it gets wide coverage.. even non-violent things like the "all black people leave the walmart store page incident"...

when it's against a white person there is hardly a peep.. even when it's horrific and does end in death.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

WRONG. People should learn to treat others with respect and not attack them and steal from them what they worked for.
A weapon would have only ended in this man and most likely others being killed or seriously injured. 20+ on one never ends well let alone when a weapon is involved.
What this video does show is the thug mentality of the younger generation today. And it shows their a bunch of disrespectful pussies.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

you are probably correct.

a white guy in the northern states is in extreme danger of death and/or dismemberment.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

i don't doubt what you are saying...the outlook for whites in America isn't good.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Yes, further explanation is required. Its ignorant and tragic. Not just for the guy who was beaten and robbed but also for the people who did it to him.
You dont want to be labeled a thug for how you dress, where you live or what music you listen to? HOW ABOUT YOU STOP ACTING LIKE ONE AND DOING STUPID S*#T LIKE THIS, MORON.
Until people stop doing this kind of stuff to each other we will never evolve as a society. Its sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Enve718

Thats the dumbest explanation of justifying a violent crime I have ever heard. So if a woman mouths off to her husband she should get her ass kicked and deserve it? Why dont people stop preying on the weak( weakened mentally by alcohol in this case) and start acting like this is 2012 instead of the cave man days. If you choose not to evolve beyond that sort of mentality, you get whats coming to you, regardless of your race.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by 4hero

that may be the case...but the white guy would have chained him to the back of a pick up and drag him along the highway until he was dead.

this person just got stripped, robbed and beaten. he was left to tell his story.

do you now see the difference????

of is further explanation required.

Wow. That was a massive generalization of white people. The truth is, this would be big news if the races were reversed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

have you figured out that in all actual fact that ultimately there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK WOMAN?

all women, no matter where they are from, once upon a time had extremely FAIR, white, skin.

through intercourse and our offspring they created darker and darker offspring. at present many call them 'Black People'.

the Male of the human species is the dark skinned...

that being said and I assume you understand clearly...all women will eventually come to terms with their desire for masculinity as opposed to skin color, so they will chose men...whom will be identified by their darker complexions and defined muscularity.

so...if you want to fight a war based on race...dark guys won't use violence...but reason, to find spouses and gradually white guys, whatever that is, will be left to masturbate, frequent prostitutes and then die early.

how is that for a race war?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
but if he had shot one, that would make him racist somehow.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

it may sound mean...but Men of Earth will have a sex contest.

Men with my complexion will win it.

and Women will applaud.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join