It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Justice Department statistic showing that in 2005 there were over 37,000 black-on-white rapes or sexual assaults in America, versus less than 10 white-on-black rapes or sexual assaults.

I wonder if this has any statistical relevance.

this documentary is very interesting and reveals the ridiculous hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Tell us how it has NOTHING to do with racism. Prove what you're claiming.

And stop sweeping racism under the rug.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
video looks rigged to me
like these jack'ass;s
were paid for this
they are trying to bait
racial tentions anyway
to distract and take your eyes
off them

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Race/Ethnicity of Gang Members

Respondents provided information regarding the race/ethnicity of gang members in their jurisdictions.

Law enforcement agencies report a greater percentage of Hispanic/Latino and African-American/black gang members compared with other race/ethnicities.

The most recent figures provided by law enforcement are 50 percent Hispanic/Latino gang members, 32 percent African-American/black gang members, 10 percent white gang members, and 8 percent other race/ethnicity of gang members.

Source

Here are the sort of problems that Dr. Cosby was referring to.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Well i know of a few places in america i would not go through for fear of being hung and lynched. Therefor i would not enter. Are they from the "jungle" no. Sooooooo if i did enter i know what to expect! Drunk or of sane mind i would not enter. Now walking through a neighborhood in the suburbs in tamed america i would not expect my life to be threatened. However i do know there are individuals of every race carrying hatred against other races. For that reason i carry concealed. Not looking for trouble, and would avoid issue at all cost. I would try my best not to be travoned! Sooooooo if you follow me, then stop and question me. Then speak aggressively to me or take on a threatening posture. Then decide you wanna gt physical and put hands on. Then realize you are in the process of getting your azz wooped and decide to pull a pistol justified as " self defense". You better be quicker than me!!!! Ive got about 15 years and counting of special training on my side that would "almost gaurantee" 3 center mass in the blink of an eye. Profile me if you want to. You poisoned way of thinking could verywell seal your fate.

Now. In response to the op's story. That was wrong of them to do. And the door swings both ways. They could have met their defeat. But........ They targeted him. And identified he was intoxicated and lost and took advantage of him.

Wrong wrong wrong. I to would put 3 center mass with maybe 2 mag changes. Selfdefense you bet. 6 against 1.

Soooooooooo how about we start targeting racist. You want to be different. By almeans do so. Start treatening my life because of your beliefs, then we have an issue.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The media reports socially relevant stories...not slapstick comedy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

prove to me that it does?? the guy was stumbling drunk and made himself an easy target. if it was racial why didnt they beat the living hell out of the guy but instead they just robbed his drunk ass. i;m not saying it was right i just dont see how it was racist? were they calling him a cracker ass whiteboy and shouting kill whitey? stop trying to add fuel to the fire, the younger generations are moving further and further from racism interracial marriages at are an all time high, hopefully one day we wont have to worry about this racism bs!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Black on white crime isn't racist, white on black crime is racist. Welcome to the USA where black people are owed the world and white people have to just take it in the a$$.

There is more black on white crime here than any other and you'll never hear about it. But let it be the other way around and it's plastered all over MSM and riots insue. Now I'm am no racist and I hate violence but there is just some level of injustice lost in all of this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So when are we going to stop posting all these racial incidents and adding fuel to a fire that is already burning?
Were the LA riots not enough?

Sure, let's keep posting videos and stories so every race can hate every other race and feel like we are somehow "protecting" ourselves in doing so.
Racial differences have been played on since human society began to establish an outside enemy in people's minds.
And we're still falling for it while those in charge are not only getting away with murder, but robbery as well.
Meanwhile Goldman Sachs reports record first quarter earnings, US Army operatives have been placed in 2 new countries in Africa and Obama has made an Executive order declaring we have no rights.

I have a dream where people everywhere can honestly say:
Trayvon WHO??!!???!!?!!

While we all watch the left hand of the magician the right hand is silently flipping us off.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

But I don't understand?
White areas are mostly to always safe.
Asian areas are normally very safe.

But Black areas are almost ALWAYS bad and very dangerous?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
So when are we going to stop posting all these racial incidents and adding fuel to a fire that is already burning?
Were the LA riots not enough?

Sure, let's keep posting videos and stories so every race can hate every other race and feel like we are somehow "protecting" ourselves in doing so.
Racial differences have been played on since human society began to establish an outside enemy in people's minds.
And we're still falling for it while those in charge are not only getting away with murder, but robbery as well.
Meanwhile Goldman Sachs reports record first quarter earnings, US Army operatives have been placed in 2 new countries in Africa and Obama has made an Executive order declaring we have no rights.

I have a dream where people everywhere can honestly say:
Trayvon WHO??!!???!!?!!

While we all watch the left hand of the magician the right hand is silently flipping us off.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

These racial differences have always been there whether you know it or not. All the media has done with the Travyon case is blow the lid on what is really go on.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Chalupas Why do you think this gets no coverage?

#1. He was not killed
#2. None of the people were arrested and let go
#3. We know the whole story from the video, so.. nothing left to imagination.

So this behavior is excusable, in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I also just wanted to say, here in Australia we never used to hear of violent bashings of 5+ thugs on one guy. That was until the Maori and Africans began immigrating here having 6+ children, where its too dangerous to walk down "their" neighbourhoods without getting stabbed.
Its in my belief that violence is instilled into some races more so than others.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAreThey

People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Let me correct that for you:

White People should know better to go into a black area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Ah hemm......

Are you implying that nowhere in america exist a city that is unsafe for blacks or any other race besides whites????

Hmmmmm???????

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

animals...people ..white black i dont give a #
have simply become animals

i have NO sympathy..no politics or faith to justify this sickness away....there is NO justification for this or any similar act of disgusting brutal insane behavior

edit on 30-3-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

But I don't understand?

Let me tell you what, one sunny afternoon in Rochester, NY many years ago, my brother and I were going somewhere to an area of town that was a bit unfamiliar. We decided to shortcut through some street to avoid traffic, and we found ourselves in the middle of a black neighborhood. It didn't seem very "ghetto", either. These two boys about 10-12 years old were playing in the street, and guess what they did when we drove past?

Guess...

They started picking up rocks and chucking them at my car. BIG rocks. For NO reason other than perhaps we were white. It made me want to get out and beat them senseless. Of course, we would have ended up dead if we did that, probably.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Jace26

But I don't understand?

Let me tell you what, one sunny afternoon in Rochester, NY many years ago, my brother and I were going somewhere to an area of town that was a bit unfamiliar. We decided to shortcut through some street to avoid traffic, and we found ourselves in the middle of a black neighborhood. It didn't seem very "ghetto", either. These two boys about 10-12 years old were playing in the street, and guess what they did when we drove past?

Guess...

They started picking up rocks and chucking them at my car. BIG rocks. For NO reason other than perhaps we were white. It made me want to get out and beat them senseless. Of course, we would have ended up dead if we did that, probably.

Rock throwing is the most primitive form a human can get.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You don't necessarily get media coverage either if you wander into the jungle and get beaten by chimpanzees, bitten by snakes and chasen by elephants

Ko3

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
LOL just WATCHed THE VIDEO, they was just fooling with him, they could of did him way worse. Now he know not to get pissed drunk like that and walk around. Its better him learn that way than him going in a car and killing somebody kids. Reality is harsh. No compassion for him regardless of color because I know people in the hood will do it to anybody regardless of skin color.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Anyone heard of this? I know I didn't until it was brought to my attention by ATS.

Not only was the female 11 years old at the time, she herself was a minority being attacked by other minorities...but, I guess this doesn't have the same appeal?
I live in Canada, and the treyvon martin case is all I hear about on the American news, not one blurb about the case above. Is this because this is the norm in Texas? or in America? or it just isn't as newsworthy as a smiling child against a rent a cop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join