It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The good news is this video is now on the front (lower half) page off CNN website. It seems that at least a few of the people in this video will be rightfully charged. I still wonder how the guy ended up where he did. Reminds me of Die Hard 2 or 3 where Bruce Willis has to put a sign on about hating blacks in the middle of black neighborhood.

Also I just can't believe how stupid people are for posting this # to YouTube. I mean I'm glad they did but seriously you just incriminated yourself

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
www.liveleak.com...

With the mobs of protesters and Rev. Sharpton and Jackson declaring that no young, black male is safe in the streets anymore, I give you, the people of ATS, a video that will see no news coverage.

A white male, who appears intoxicated, finds himself in an all black nieghborhood. The white man gets beaten, stripped naked, and robbed.

Yet, you will see no media coverage of this.

I have turned on the news once today. I watched for 30 minutes and only saw two stories: The lotto and Trayvon Martin case. I think it is quiet obvious how biased the media is. Why do you think this gets no coverage?

It is pretty hard to watch and not feel sympathetic for the man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

He should have had his GPS set to "Avoid Ghetto" what was he thinking?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by thisguyrighthere

im sure that hundreds of white men are beaten everyday by black men for sifferent reasons. From being racist douchebags to simply being rolled.
-doesn't make it newsworthy though unless they're shot dead with snippets of a 911 call and then a non arrested shooter. Like the media's version of Trayvon or not, it is news worthy. The dude was shot dead and there are questions to discuss.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Many people don't realize in the state of Florida (in which the Trayvon case takes place) It is completely acceptable to hit someone who gets in your face. It's called personal space and if someone gets in it you are and have the right to forcefully remove them from this space. The Trayvon case is not news worthy. He was defending his personal space by whatever means he had. This is ALL BS...the guy got what he deserved. Someone gets up in my face and they better be ready to pull back a stub of something. Because I will forcefully remove them from my space. The only thing that even makes it 1/100th newsworthy is the outcry of the "poor black oppressed community"

And the above posters point is moot...same thing only the white guy was being rolled for no reason whatsoever makes it actually more newsworthy than this stupid Trayvon load of crap.

edit on 10-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join