It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
For one hes the wrong color. Was he wearing a hoodie when he beat feet into the projects? There ya go.

Most of the prominent black activists, we know who im talking about, are racist. As racist as your average kkk grand dragon. They want bad things to befall nonblacks. Anything that happens to a white person they think is justified by the treatment of their ancestors. Many are calling for kidnapping, violence and murder based on limited information. Its totally race driven. They dont care about people. They care about black people. Obama got involved with minimal information.

I have a native american grandmother and more black people in my family than i can count. All are good people. They are not like trayvon threatening to kill a guy while beating him up. Trayvon should have gotten shot for what he did. Racism is irrelevant. You act like that someone will kill you.

People thinks whites should feel guilty about slavery. Anyone who did that is long dead. Black people dont need a crutch anymore.

These leaders and celebrities calling for murder, kidnapping, giving out addresses and paying bounties on zim need to becharged with the crimes they are guilty of.

And get rid of hate crime laws. They are unconstitutional. Premeditated murder is premeditated murder. You cant stiffen a penalty because of what they think is in a mans heart. Hate crime laws make it worse for a racist why man to kill a black man than it is for a white man killing another white man. That is racist in itself

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
sure the krays in england east end london were gangsters but at least they looked after the elderly and had a code of conduct .."lock up your daughters" stop this tribal stuff now, it is putting alot of black people to shame and the decent black folk that dont like this stupid tribal jungle stuff, in this video they are acting like sub human people.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Guys

I managed to find another video of it.

This man was doing NOTHING but standing there.

A black woman started to dance with him while a black male pickpoketed him.

The man tried to stop him and got decked..and well you know what happens next...You can actually hear one of them say "I'm bout to take his money" and then start laughing...
The laughter coming from the camera man as he strips the victim is unsettling
www.youtube.com...

Video isn't mind. The title may offend some.

Warning: Very rage inducing

edit on 3-4-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
ATTENTION

I have found the assailant's twitter and other various information. My iPhone can not post the pictures, so I will post them as soon as I can.
The person who uploaded the video is actually getting angry because he's being "snitched" on..
His twitter is @CASHton_Kutcher. He has changed all
his info, but I managed to get a few screen caps.

@flyguyparsons, the attacker, is actually bragging about he is becoming more famous because of this video. His cousin has recently signed to Bad Boy Records, owned by P Diddy, under the name of "Los". Los is a big supporter of Trayvom Martin. This may be a little bigger than we thought. As of right now, both attackers have changed their profile or blocked it. Their information was leaked onto a website known as 4chan, who were the same group of people who hacked Trayvons Facebook. The people over their are sending his information, like his phone number, FB, address, video evidence etc., to the Baltimore Police

The Fox Baltimore has identified the victim as Keith Daniels. If someone could post a link I would be thankf. The beating took place infront of a courthouse. it's a shame how much the American law means to these savages...

Here another video:
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

In this one, the man is stripped
NAKED! And beaten even more

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These guys who robbed the poor man are nothing but gutless fools who have to be in a group for this to go down. You never see these animals do this when they are by themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBlackDog
Sadly the only way this would have gotten coverage would have been if he would have pulled a 45 out of his drawers while stripping and capped a few of the attackers.

THEN it would have been all over the media....

All over the media AND labeled as some racist attack by the evil white man...who should have just let them get away with whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's one stupid white guy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello!

When coming across sites like YouTube or other sites with more violent video's, i can say you that i see this happen quite frequently. People that get beaten and no single news coverage, black or white. Like someone said here before, they can't put every crime on the news so they pick the most interesting/controversial one and nowadays with all the propaganda on the news, i doesn't surprise me if its just a way to distract us again from the real issue's that are playing in the world.

Don't get me wrong, if someone gets shot and killed it is a bad thing. But the media always hype up these circumstances when something bad is happening to distract us from the real issue's.

Greetings,

EyesOnly13013

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
this white devil as they once called me is going to kick some subhuman arse im telling you now pretty soon there is going to be some vigilanties kicking arse as well, that twit on twitter will get twatted lock up your daughters stay safe people for all you subhuman scum you have been warned ....peace my brothers and sisters of atm ever seen escape from new york? well theres a thought put the subhuman scum all toghether on an island and cluster bomb it and lets add it as a day like the 4th of july
edit on 3-4-2012 by denver22 because: changes

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wait a minute......you have to be a FOOL (with all CAPS ON) to 'wander' into a ghetto.

WTF was this idiot thinking?

No one goes into a ghetto they have no idea about....unless you are not paying attention-or just a damn FOOL.

I'm from the ghetto and I get the "Un-Easy feeling" every time I go back and visit family.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mac405

fact is you or anyone should be intitled to walk anywhere they want its not about hes a fool or this and that for entering the area its about the sub human mentality of this tribal jungle outlook in life and it should not be happening.to white or black" with caps on etc"

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
so let me get this straight. your trying to tell me that a man walking into a bad neighborhood and getting robbed can be compared to a grown man tracking and shooting a 17 year old boy.... OOOHH seems legit. this race baiting is ridiculous. you can get robbed In a bad neighborhood no matter your race. Trayvon was tracked down and targeted because of the way he looked and shot in cold blood. also when is it ok to shoot someone even in self defense he would still get man slaughter

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by luccadeo

when they track a child and instigate the fight then shoot a 17 year old boy it could be looked at as racist yes. nobody ever said a white guy fighting back is racist, your saying ignorant things because you have nothing else to say

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

ignorant on all counts. because first of all white people invaded and enslaved almost every country you listed. the reason that coloured people are in "white countries" iss because you brought them here... im not playing the race card thats just a fact. maybe its something in your genes that makes you ignorant, aggressive people (now thats racist)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

fair comment i thought you were racist at first but i see your point

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by larrydavis

question why do alot of black people think they are gangsters and pimps? and by golly please get a pair of jeans that fit some of you for christ sakes thats not a dig but wot is it with walking along the street with your trousers down your ankles wtf my black mates think some of these black dudes that act that way think its pathetic ."we should not justify the man getting attacked because of the area he walked into" thats no excuse now .ohh and my grandma mum little girls walking the street dont wish to have someones arse hanging out of thier jeans for everyone to see .i know not all black people are like that but geeze come on

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Black guys seem to have a predisposition for gang criminality, I'm sure there are some statistics to back this up.

Even from where I am 90% of the robbery are made by black dudes and even a black friend of mine told me is afraid of blacks.. Go figure.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well I live in Johannesburg, South Africa and I must tell you that there are certain areas in the inner city which a white person should not go to at night. Lets just say you will not get beaten but rather your body will never get found.

You guys feel the states are bad? Should come live in Africa for a while then you can see why people look down at African people and use words like "jungle justice" and "animals" to describe them

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

in england its the same about 70% we have a program once a month called crimewatch uk and on that program they ask the public with help for the crimes and show video footage photos etc and give you a number etc to call.well when they say have you seen this man or men its 80% black people..fact..why? yes i have a few black mates who cant stand this and i say it again tribal jungle outlook way of life.even in london you get pimps black gangsters who are acting like scum.christ sake get some jeans that fit you guys as well.iin crimewatch uk program they show you mugshots for the month and its 80% like i say black people wtf. respect to the ones that dont act that way all pimpified and subhuman..i can see the good blacks going against these subhuman ones maybe.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

He looks drunk

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join