It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

[honest post ]they are humans but sub- humans at that ..u need to have a word with blocula he thinks we are all reptiles slurrp slurrp forked toungue action ..perhaps its the dominant reptile species slurrp toungue slurrp action instinct gulp. they are just savages P.S ...... [ LOCK UP UR DAUGHTERS ] ..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why has the bull# racism that is being posted in this thread being allowed to exist on ATS? Are there not anti-race baiting rules?

I take this thread as ATS's sanctioning of racial stereotyping and am appalled that the staff has seen fit to do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Why has the bull# racism that is being posted in this thread being allowed to exist on ATS? Are there not anti-race baiting rules?

I take this thread as ATS's sanctioning of racial stereotyping and am appalled that the staff has seen fit to do nothing about it.

It is a social issue.

You can ignore the crocodile in the water all you want, but that doesn't mean the crocodile won't eat you later.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Don't you know that white people aren't supposed to fight back against black violence against them? Otherwise it is considered racism.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Discussing a social issue and engaging in a social issue are different.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
Don't you know that white people aren't supposed to fight back against black violence against them? Otherwise it is considered racism.

This is so true, but it's okay for blacks to be racist against whites because of slavery I guess. Or so that's how most blacks feel/act like. I find it funny how a lot of people out there only think white people can be racist.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The video looks fake. Great lighting, large cast of characters. Who are all those people ? And they all work together for their neighborhood too. How nice.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

He/ she is not talking about the gun laws but a law in Florida that says you can shoot if you are threatened. The stand your ground law. Other states require you to use all other options for escape before resorting to violent defense of your person or property. In Florida you dont have to look for alternate methods to deal with the situation you can just shoot.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You are right it is a social issue. Seems it is touching the nerves of sum mate ..the very sign of a topic involving a "black" person people shout[ racism ]without realising wot u are talking about in the first place.which is a [social issue..........]. rest my case and his....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

In the near future, you will be jailed for discrimination for turning down advances from fat / ugly / green chicks.
I think it is discrimination to disallow people's natural propensity to differentiate and have personal preferences.

As long as the PC police rule the roost, issues like racism will never settle.

Ultimately people should be free to like or dislike whatever they want, for whatever reason the want.

I think this chap who got his ass kicked, obviously lacked prudent prejudice towards those who's neighborhood he was wandering into.

When we can a spade a spade, and a honkey and honkey, we can all have a good laugh at each other without all the dramatics.
edit on 1-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In england if u have red hair then ur life can be a nightmare with racial name calling etc, red haired people were slaves as well burnt just for THE RED hair colour, accused of being the devil ,witches, vampires, the worst crimes done by alot of countrys in the world egypt they burnt you for having red hair, in greece they "killed" you at birth.Middle ages they would kill anyone with red hair CLAMEING THEM WITCHES ..and even today it carrys on with name calling no "souls" .."south park" style stand up comedians etc all allowed ..WHILE BLACK PEOPLE GET PROTECTED AND RED HEADED PEOPLE DONT?..BUT YOU DONT SEE RED HEADED PEOPLE COMPLAINING LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO.you dont see hear red headed people acting like majority of sum of these black people who use the slavery card ..red heads have been persecuted since time began .respect that they get on with it, some of the black community should get some tips off the red head population..u can call a red headed person any name that "hurts" but not a black person names..u lucky souls.. stop bitchen and get a life like the red headed population do they are tough mothers who get on with it.......REST MY CASE. basically from biblical times to present day the red heads got it the worst.but deal with it the best..maybe someone can tell me why it is ok to be racial to a redheaded person and not "BLACK PEOPLE"......???????.IN THE SHOPPING MALLS MANY YEARS AGO THEY WOULD SELL THE JAM WITH A GOLLY ON THE JAR.APPARENTLY THIS OFFENDED THE BLACK POPULATION SO THEY STOPPED SELLING THESE JARS WITH THE IMAGE ON THE LID.ENTER ENGLAND [NOW PEOPLE AND GET THIS I QUOTE HERE]... [THE GINGERBREAD MAN ALSO IN THE SHOPPING MALLS U COULD SAY THAT THAT OFFENDS RED HEADED PEOPLE]..BUT THEY JUST DONT CRY ABOUT IT LIKE SOME BLACK PEOPLE DO..BECAUSE IN GOOD OLD ENGLAND IF U HAVE RED HAIR THEY CALL U GINGER.SO IS THAT NOT THE SAME AS THE GOLLY ON THE JAR?????..YOU DONT SEE THE GINGERBREAD MAN TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES WTF..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
White people don't give a # about any colour including their own. Black people give a # about black people. The public gets what the public wants !!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Same goes with liberals who listen to Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews and you know it. Or whatever the liberal talking points are at any given moment.

I watch Maddow..she is a clever chick. the other two are blowhards.
I don't come across what she says on here..pretty much never unless she is covering some mainstream thing that is already on here anyhow.

What I am talking about is..ok, good example
the whole "slut/prostitute" thing...was reading along and seen a couple really retarded comments
one person said we should be able to "watch the videos".
Another person said she was having soo much sex that she couldnt afford the birth control.

Both things I found out later were actually word for word quotes passed off as contributions.
What a repugnant thing, I mean, hell..if your going to plagiarise, at least use a intelligence source.

I don't watch Ed or Chris...so don't know if any of their stuff is on here frankly...but I rarely see "liberal" stories become popular around here..the right wing hate machine owns the political arena on ATS, and their creativity or self thought is lacking.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I posted a rant about this on the youtube. 300 views in a day.

Look at the comments.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Its youtube, troll heaven. Your going to get comments like that, might as well as post it in 4chan. Your going to get the same stuff.

But I agree with what you say in your video.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Cool Story, bro.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

wots your opinion on the way they are acting you seem like a educated brother..they give some black people a bad name ?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

White guys getting beaten and robbed in black areas is an american tradition! Why would we report about that? Long live black suprimacy!

< /sarcasm >

Seriously though, if they reported to the extent that they have on Trayvon, everytime a white person was a victim of black hate, they would need 100% of the airtime on American television. We only feel bad for someone if it's PC to do so nowadays. Nevermind the actual right and wrong of the matter. That in itself should scare you.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
I posted a rant about this on the youtube. 300 views in a day.

Look at the comments.

www.youtube.com...

Liked your video man, I agree with everything you said in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join