It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
OMG a person killed another person... # happens. Who friggin cares what race they were.

As for the white guy getting beat up in the ghetto, well duh, We all know black people are more racist towards white people than most white people are to black people. Thats not racism talking thats fact.

Since those are 'facts' talking.. can I ask you to cite your source? Certainly you have irrefutable proof of your statement of fact. This is ATS, after all, where ignorance is denied and truth is held to the highest standard.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

I hate to say it, but growing in Compton, Ca most of my life before joining the military I think I can say this.
This case of a white man being treated with such violence in a black neighborhood may not get the press that the reverse did for one simple reason... the news and the police simply do not care that much about what happens in a black neighborhood whether it happens to a white guy or not. The reason why the Treyvon case made news is because it happened in a white neighborhood and those neighborhoods simply get prioritized when dealing with the violence that happens there. Had this been white on white crime in a white neighborhood, it would still have caused outrage but for a non-racial reason, simply because it happened and white neighborhoods get the press they need to keep their neighborhoods safer. Black and Latino communities simply do not. White or not, nobody cares what happens to you if it happens in a bad neighborhood. The only response you would get is "He shouldn't have gone into a neighborhood with a bunch of ni**ers. I know this because I have heard it before in my neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

"Dont come that" people with REDHAIR, had it worse mate shipped here there burnt, seen as devil worshipers, vampires ,the devil, witches etc etc and they still get # even today and guess wot there is no law regarding being racist to a red headed person,! u can pretty much say anything to a red headed person ....them guys should be the ones doing most this tribal thing not some of these black people chucking this race card around like the winning hand of poker or should i say "WILD" card.But no u dont get it from them in abundance .because they dont pull the race card, they get on with it and use the brain .and quote i never said about black people not being clever with sceince etc and also black people all being incapable, just majority still act TRIBAL.Ive got plenty of BlACK MATES by the way and they all agree and are ashamed of the majority of black people acting this way...by the way RED HEADED people had it all to do from start of creation starting with LILLITH and CO .That could be another thread witch would be an interesting one indeed, one of the scandals of recent times regarding racist rights given only to of black people WOT ABOUT REDHEADS. .ohh and some of them tribes began to start worshiping second world war planes thinking we was gods by the way and still do....give them time tho evoluotion will catch up.we could allways go over again this time tell them its ok we are not GODS by the way.no more sacrifices to the METAL BIRD.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"STRIPPED NAKED Sounds like they would steal ur birthday suit if possible lol stay clear of certain jungle parts tho, coz that would be exactly wot sum might do ,"most probably wear it as a garment" etc.JUST LAND IN UR METAL BIRD ALL WILL BE OK.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Off the top of my head? 1998.

Again, this is off the top of my head, might be some later. Google James Byrd.

Didn't 3 black dudes just kill a white guy recently? Where's the spotlight on that?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They are behaving like savage Animals.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

reply to post by AwakeinNM

Off the top of my head? 1998.

Again, this is off the top of my head, might be some later. Google James Byrd.

Didn't 3 black dudes just kill a white guy recently? Where's the spotlight on that?

No idea, did they? Why don't you do some investigative reporting and tell us all about it if you are so concerned about that man's story not being told.

Oh, you mean this?

www.cdispatch.com...

Yeah.. they were arrested and charged with capital murder. Looks like drugs were the motivator, not race. What would you like to discuss?

Drugs? Death Penalty?

Make a thread and I would gladly post in it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
IT seems some black people have replaced the "TOOTH" necklaces for "GOLD" chains bling da bling.....wots next mercedes hub caps for earrings...?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
sorry but that statement just came from my black mate who is sitting next to me ..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All I wanna know is why is this recorded and online? Some random person just saw him walking down the street so they decided to pull their cell phone out, record it, then upload it to the net?

Ok...

My guess is the guy who got thrown down on the ground (and was supposedly drunk) started talking BS; that would explain why a random person pulled their cell phone out and recorded it. I'm white and have been to plenty of "bad areas" and have never once had any problems - it's not a racial thing, it's called common sense - or if you like, street smarts.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Say one of those 10 children developed a cure for cancer or became a charity worker and the privileged upper middle class chiled became a solicitor.

There is a balance that has to be struck and the solution is inconceivable and unreachable to most

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That wouldn't surprise me at all, actually.

Take Detroit. In the early 20th century, Detroit was nicknamed the "Paris of the Midwest" and a "Great Arsenal of Democracy" for its architecture, modern lightening,support during the world wars, and a class of wealthy businessmen moving there.

Now? The highest violent crime rate in the US. 1/16 chance to be a victim of a property crime! 70% of homicides are gang related! The city spent $300 MILLION just to help create a plan to fight off gangs and nieghborhood violence! The National Institute for Literacy estimated...get this, 47% of residents to be functionally illiterate (Reading Level 1)!

Now, lets study the demographs...

1% - Asians
3% - Other
7% - Hispanic
10% - White
83% - Black

ONLY 21% of couples were actually married
31% had a female raising children with no father
34% of households were made up of individuals
40% were non families

Hmm...and yet, you hear how "Detroit is doing better!" and all this nonsense...
I live in Texas, and Dallas and Houston are quickly becomming like this -- infested with illiterate thugs and people who's animal instincts still determine their thought process.

It is just pure gang mentallity.

When will we, the educated, stand up and say no more?

Paris of the Midwest?

Try the Little Africa.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Bradford north of england it would be a day id never forget... one day i decided to go up and see my girlfreind i decided to take a short cut, big mistake when i came into this road which turnt out to be a dead end ,someone shouted this is our street wot are u doing in it, i was confronted with about 50 60 of them got attacked then left for dead, managed to crawl to the end of street to be met by police and ambulance who wouldnt enter the street tended to me and still havent done anything to this day...overheard my mate who is black say that police are to afraid to go down there in case the race card is shown by them..in bradford the rape is 86 % ethnic 14% whites how do i know well good question lets just say one pulls a bird at the time who happend to be a police lady of 36 who deals in such things ..there u go black and white in front of you..in country of england as a whole, check out crime watch in britain every month on tv 80 %!! fact rape charges are rife in ethnic majority.as for old lady mugging in britain london 71 % ethnic crimes vs white crime scenario..this was about 5 yrs ago not sure now as i have separated from partner.not saying whites are incapable of these crimes also it just is the fact ethnic seemed to offend more with alot of crimes mentioned above,[ why?] someone tell me.I EVEN HAVE HAD A FEW ASK ME WOT I AM DOING IN THERE COUNTRY .....? more is rife in rape than mugging between the to races y??.goverment wont show you the figures people they need votes..............catch my drift.i know many black people and they are SICK AND TIRED OF THIER ETHNIC BROTHERS putting them to shame so now they mates of mine get labled the same..peace to black few that say that is so..my spelling sucks i know.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

Not directed at avatard but in general since everyone seems to know what a "bad neighborhood" is,

Isnt that notion racist as hell?

If not racist than classist?

How is the "bad area" defined?

By its projected image? Statistical crime rates? The way visitors are treated?

I think that video clearly defines what a "bad neighborhood" is. Sure color means nothing, just a coincidence.

If you're beaten, robbed, and stripped by a mob and they are all happy and giddy about it, then that's not a good neighborhood. We have a clear definition right before our very eyes thanks to one of the mob who was designated as the cameraman.

Nothing classist nor racist about that sentiment.

I would not set foot in that neighborhood because I know it is "bad".

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i agree my friend u get it in england as well, obviously not like the scale in america .

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

im black and im not racist

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sorry people if my spelling is bad i was beaten to within an inch of my life and suffered a bit of brain damage i had learn things again sorry.. when attacked by bad ethnics in england

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

fair play my friend

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

animals...people ..white black i dont give a #
have simply become animals

i have NO sympathy..no politics or faith to justify this sickness away....there is NO justification for this or any similar act of disgusting brutal insane behavior
s

Please stop degrading animals this way. Animals do not use random violence or harrass fellow members of their species for the "Fun of it".
Animals have a higher standard of behavior.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
OMG a person killed another person... # happens. Who friggin cares what race they were.

As for the white guy getting beat up in the ghetto, well duh, We all know black people are more racist towards white people than most white people are to black people. Thats not racism talking thats fact.

Since those are 'facts' talking.. can I ask you to cite your source? Certainly you have irrefutable proof of your statement of fact. This is ATS, after all, where ignorance is denied and truth is held to the highest standard.

Fact - my life, live it every day. Black man makes a racial comment about whites - everyone laughs, that is cool. But dare crack a joke back and it is like OH MY, HE IS RACIST.

You might as well say This is ATS, after all, where ignorance is denied and truth is held to the highest standard - only when it meets the left wing agenda.
edit on 31-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join