It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

david icke on prison planet (awesome)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
roughly 13 minute video interview/conversation. now....i am not normally a fan of david or alex but this topic is good! it's all about people beating others up on forum boards over who knows more about conspiracies and bashing "sheeple". totally totally telling folks to get out of their armchair command posts and go do something with all of this "knowledge" that you have.

again...not a big fan of alex or david but i think this video needs to be seen/heard!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/30/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
blah blah blahhh blahhhhhhh

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I listened to most of this one, and David's right, but what can we do when we can't mobilize enough people? Maybe 1 in every 200 people are awake & aware of what's going on, the rest either don't care, or are too busy working and trying to survive.

It's kind of like trying to get people together to go on strike at their oppressive ruthless corporate company, the majority can't afford to go on strike because they have to support their families.
OWS was the best chance we had, but they just sat on the ground waiting for the criminals to change their ways, instead of physically removing and arresting these corporate criminals, which is the only way any change is going to occur.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

but what can we do when we can't mobilize enough people? Maybe 1 in every 200 people are awake & aware of what's going on, the rest either don't care, or are too busy working and trying to survive.

I disagree with your estimated ratio of awakened people to ignorant ones. I believe everyone knows, whether it be in the back of their mind or at the very forefront of their being, that there is something at the very least fundamentally wrong in the world. I think all it takes is the first stone, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

a hit dog will holler.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by little1

Originally posted by wlord

a hit dog will holler.

funny ain't it...the first reply is someone doing exactly what they are talking about...well...sad not funny...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

"See he was telling the truth, they've killed him now."

Seriously, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Somehow, I feel the usual Professional debunkers will not be hitting this one too hard, as it would be like saying, " here I am, they are talking about ME"!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.
Been reading ickes books for about 12 years now and i'm half way through the last one published.
It all resonates as truthful and he is one of the few people whose opinion i value.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

On a serious note, this is definitely one of the best interviews I've ever seen. Very passionate and relevant to the situation we face. Everyone is good at complaining and whining, but when push comes to shove most will duck for cover and only a brave few will really stick their head out. That is why it gets on their nerves when people try to make silly accusations against them and play these nonsensical intellectual battles about who knows more than who, whilst ignoring who has really done more than who. Even the OP is doing what they are talking about. "again...not a big fan of alex or david", trying to get the upper hand and undermine these researchers as if he is more knowledgeable and wise because he doesn't really like these guys "usually". Sorry to point that out OP, but it's true.

edit on 30-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

like you i am not a big fan of either of these cats but i just had to join to say thanks for posting this. i've been lurking on ATS for 2 and a half years now, seeing this very thing go on day after day...

recently saw a big crap storm over on the DI forum...someone had organized a get together on the site and it apparently went well...the webmaster over there decided to pick a fight with the organizer of the meet up...started editing posts, writing threads in other people's names...reading PMs of members, even responding to PMs as though they were the person...editing emails...huge storm...

and all because people are getting out and actually doing something!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Even the OP is doing what they are talking about. "again...not a big fan of alex or david", trying to get the upper hand and undermine these researchers as if he is more knowledgeable and wise because he doesn't really like these guys "usually". Sorry to point that out OP, but it's true.

edit on 30-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

my issue with them is honestly much more to do with their presentations of their info...alex turns everything into an emotional party and DI can't keep my attention for more than 20 minutes either. it's nothing fundamentally wrong with either of them...i like the energy behind both of them. i said that trying to point out that this message was different from most so that hopefully some new people would listen to it that normally don't pay either of these 2 any attention.

but yes...even i did make a bit of a stance against them, you are correct about that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

i said that trying to point out that this message was different from most so that hopefully some new people would listen to it that normally don't pay either of these 2 any attention.

Yes I guess that's a fair enough point. I'll let it slide this time... if I were to kill you it'd be obvious you were telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

geez....you sure are a tough critic!

but...in your defense, i will admit i have been known to get a little "high and mighty" in the past and in all honesty, it will probably slip off of my fingers again at some point.

i've gone back and looked at some of my posts and wished i could hit rewind and delete that comment...so i've been very very guilty of this myself in the past...
edit on 3/30/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTALKSICK8ING

like you i am not a big fan of either of these cats but i just had to join to say thanks for posting this. i've been lurking on ATS for 2 and a half years now, seeing this very thing go on day after day...

recently saw a big crap storm over on the DI forum...someone had organized a get together on the site and it apparently went well...the webmaster over there decided to pick a fight with the organizer of the meet up...started editing posts, writing threads in other people's names...reading PMs of members, even responding to PMs as though they were the person...editing emails...huge storm...

and all because people are getting out and actually doing something!

I am the one which that "crap storm" was over...I got banned this morning. The irony is, I must the first person in the history of DI Forums that has been banned for saying nothing and not engaging in all the horrible stuff that was being said about me by the webmaster and moderators. I was even called a "snide #" by the webmaster himself on the forums. He even started a thread using my avatar etc..you know, like the box on the left we had here, and wrote in it as though I am the OP!

All the vitriol has got a lot of other members backs up so they have left and started their forum...I don't know if I am allowed to post a link to it here. That forum has now caused a thread to be started over on Godlike! Because they are asking what is happening over on the Icke forums. God help us!

Anyway I am glad I am out of it, to be honest, the whole energy of the place since Christmas has gone totally in the opposite direction to what David Icke is trying to do...unfortunately I don't think he is aware of what is going on over there. A LOT of good folk have left there because of all sorts of other stuff that is going on.

I did try to set up a meet up for ATS'ers...I appreciate there are not many Brits on here...but hey ho!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 30-3-2012 by angelchemuel because: Spelling!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

well look at you angel...starting trouble, eh?

i find it quite "coincidental" that this firestorm hit that forum and within what...couple days tops, daddy swoops in and has something to say right along the lines of what happened surrounding you. i'd almost say you must have asked him to check in and take a look at what the mods had let his forum turn into

i looked at that site a couple time and saw nothing different on the board than anything you'd see here, other than a smaller group of mods, which could certainly lead to issues...

i just really hope people will take this message to heart and listen (myself included).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by angelchemuel

well look at you angel...starting trouble, eh?

i find it quite "coincidental" that this firestorm hit that forum and within what...couple days tops, daddy swoops in and has something to say right along the lines of what happened surrounding you. i'd almost say you must have asked him to check in and take a look at what the mods had let his forum turn into

i looked at that site a couple time and saw nothing different on the board than anything you'd see here, other than a smaller group of mods, which could certainly lead to issues...

i just really hope people will take this message to heart and listen (myself included).

I wish I could contact David Icke. Can anyone tell me how you can cause trouble when one hasn't posted anything in days and is getting 'set up' for arranging meet ups which Icke himself advocates? Beats me.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Heads up

ATS Terms and Conditions

16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

I suggest things are left on the boards they came from.

I hope thats clear

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

sorry. didn't mean for it to take this direction. you're right.
*runs back under rock*

top topics

join