It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auroras in Nebraska: the sign I've been looking for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When I started to connect the dots between prophecies, chanelled messages, solar activity and decrease of the magnetosphere due to the magnetic pole reversal, this is one of the first things that I thought would happen to indicate more serious events would follow. I might be mistaken, but if I'm not we're going to start seeing auroras far away from the poles more and more often.

Source: www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Can you please explain in a little further detail, for those of us not upto date on the technicals of auroras?

Why does this signal something unique?

Can you provide more detail?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

I had visualized so much Sun/SOL activity interacting with EA*RTH the entire EA*RTH seen a Aurora globally LIKE A GLOW. So I to agree many may see them more then in their usual northern regions. Very interesting times.
edit on 3/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Auroras are caused by the solar wind where the Earth's magnetic filed is weaker, usually at the poles. For it to happen as far from the North Pole as Nebraska, it means there's a hole in the magnetic field as described in the referenced article at spaceweather.com. If this keeps happening, and I think it will because as far as my knowledge goes we're in the middle of a pole reversal, combined with increased solar activity, we can expect a number of unpleasant scenarios, from mild communications disrupture all the way to doomsday-like events.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've seen auroras directly overhead as far south as the NY/PA border before when I lived there. Not unheard of.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sunspot AR1429 is about to turn back twoard earth again this week so we may see some more if this thing stays active. Here is a thread reguarding this sunspot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting, do you get your visualizations through some sort of clarvoyance? The picture you've described seems very feasible to me. I am sorry that I get excited over things that might cause despair to others, but I have a feeling that mankind's ascension will happen in the midst of a unique and exquisite show of lights, that will be called doomsday by a lot of people. Interesting times indeed

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

we're going to start seeing auroras far away from the poles more and more often.

Like last year?

m.journalstar.com...

Or 2004?

www.extremeinstability.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No offense (you haven't had any in decades) but if I were you, Bub, I would be more concerned with that Football Team From Hell of yours.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I live in central Florida. In 1998 we saw Northern Lights it lasted for two nights. The world didn't end but wow what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i remember reading in the book in my sig, she mentioned we will know we're close when the sky turns green, just curious if this is what NoEyes meant. hmmm...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Aren't there historical instances of auroras being seen as far south as Miami in the US? I do know that one was filmed in northern Alabama as recently as November of last year.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Aren't there historical instances of auroras being seen as far south as Miami in the US?

Yes and several others in So, USA too.

I do know that one was filmed in northern Alabama as recently as November of last year.

Thread killer, shamey on you.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Aren't there historical instances of auroras being seen as far south as Miami in the US? I do know that one was filmed in northern Alabama as recently as November of last year.

sure it happened many times before, but i would venture a guess it never happened in recorded history this regularly?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

sure it happened many times before, but i would venture a guess it never happened in recorded history this regularly?

You're wrong, look it up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting, do you get your visualizations through some sort of clarvoyance?

I am not sure, I sometimes just think deep and then start to see what I am thinking about. Not as if I am manifesting the visuals they just sorta come in and somehow I see the potential for EA*RTH glowing. I dont know if its end times related or beginning
or ascension. But after observing the EA*RTH and SOL and keeping in mind the radiation in the air the glow came into visual within the conscious of the EA*RTH atmosphere being radiation energized and then interacting with CME release concentrate. I think if this glow does happen globally its a sign to those who may have been left in the unknown by some who may feel they are in the know to become more AWARE of the cosmic influences upon EA*RTH.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

You're wrong, look it up.

a link would be nice when telling someone they are wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Like I've said, it's the sign I've been looking for, but I agree that by itself it really doesn't mean anything, and I'm well aware of that. However if auroras start happening far from the poles more frequently I guess my predictions of what would happen when weakened magnetosphere meets increased solar activiity would be confirmed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Like I've said, it's the sign I've been looking for,

but I agree that by itself it really doesn't mean anything,

Originally posted by Deny777and I'm well aware of that.

However

if auroras start happening far from the poles more frequently I guess

my predictions of what would happen when weakened magnetosphere meets increased solar activiity would be confirmed.

Not really.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Please enlighten me, why not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join