It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Deletes 1 Million Signatures for GMO Labeling Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

i know exactly how you feel, this world so corrupt, im ashamed to live in it, people kill for a few box, corrupt bankers are enslaving us, they are waging wars for oil that is an obsolete ressource now that the alien technology starting to get widely known, we all know free energy is there yet we dont change to it, gov are using false pretexts, or just making pretext, using propaganda and stuff to 'liberate' a country for their 'freedom' yet after they leave that country they liberated its worst then it was before they came. also they do that, help someone get elected then 3-5 years later that person is labeled a terrorist and we repeat the chain of action.

when did yall forgave urself?

im not saying im white as snow but im more white then many people in the world (white as in not doing much wrong)

its common sense that all western governement and some europe gov are so corrupted yet we cant do # to help...

who do you turn to when your governement is corrupted? there's nothing no organisation nothing once ur gov is corrupted your pretty much #ed because they will kill you if you try to overthrow them, how do we fix such a huge problem?

jealousy, greed, hatred, envy. is a big problem in this world

also RELIGIONS is a big problem, people are still fighthing at each other in the name of religion.... in 2012 LOL

pathetic

people are figthing at each other for matters that date far back before their grand grand grand grand grand father were born, can you forget about it already?

if anyone watch japanese anime, naruto main story is around how to fix the hatred in the world, that is the main story, we all know naruto is going to succeed at his quest, how? we have no idea but i hope this can be applied to our world so we can fix some hatred that is rampaging around the globe

for the last 2 months been trying to avoid GMO food like its pest, but there's no labeling on stuff so its really hard to know what is GMOd and whats not, this petition is just a small step to liberate us from the corrupted elite bankers grip yet they will do anything so that bill doesnt pass. because 95% of all food are GMO lol that will remove LOTS money from em pockets...

i understand why they dont want this bill to pass, you steal me 1000$ ill beat you if you dont pay, steal me 100000000$ dont imagine what im goign to do to you thats exactly how they think and act

somethign need to be done, we either have to overthrow this world governement or wait for em to die but they will be replaced by their childrens hopefuly they are easily converted to our side...

nways...

good luck and have fun!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thats what happens

when FDA is infliltrated/run by former Monsanto employees and/or major Monsanto shareholders.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I despise the FDA. I could go on for hours on how evil and corrupt they are. Criminals..that's what they are.
I saw on the news today how they ( big pharma ) claim to have the cure for the common cold, prescription only, imagine that. BS. Just another Zicam scam. It supposedly reduces the virus to days.. Ummm, isn't that about how long the cold symptoms last anyway....3 to 4 days? Idiots.
Thanks OP, I didn't think I could hate them more...but I do.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
this is criminal. the FDA has been bought and paid for. they're whores.

i'm reminded of the cree proverb: "Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hell bypass the middleman and contact the source
I smell a class action lawsuit too

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh no, the FDA isn't bought and paid for.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
this is criminal. the FDA has been bought and paid for. they're whores.

i'm reminded of the cree proverb: "Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money"

Ha, I don't know how I missed your post. Great minds..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The solution is simple. Assume everything that is NOT explicitly labelled as NON-GMO is GMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

They are just doing themselves damage...

The more obviously dumb and un-intelligent stuff they try to get away with , the more mad people are going to get.

One day everyone will realize that we don't need TPTB.......they need us.

When people wake up to that then we can get everyone's planet back to how it should be.....via NON-violent actions.

Just keep letting them do these things and they will basically hang themselves..

Every action requires an equal opposite reaction......things are just building up..

You can feel the confusion and tension all over the country...might be the crazy weather but something is up.

IMO they don't care about THIS game that we are playing.....as it is almost up....I think they are positioning themselves to stay in power for the next game.

control freaks really.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
what is a nation going to do? what options are left to get there voices heard, when all there civil tools that are meant to protect them against government tyranny are useless?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Mail in every signature on paper, lets see them handle a million pieces of mail those bastards.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How about a Class Action Lawsuit for feeding us poison?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
According to this thread from a while back, there IS a way to find out what foods are GMO:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess you just have to be in the right group to know...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
California has a petition going right now, to get labeling requirements on the ballot, so even if they ignore it at the federal level, labeling will be coming to CA.

What we need is a national petitioning process that allows us to start bypassing the crooks in congress.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It seems to me that, although I live in Australia and so enjoy a certain level of clear labeling, one way to move forward is for independent supermarkets to begin to form small chains of stores that supply ONLY non GM foods. If people are serious enough about what they eat, this chain should begin to become very very successful and eventually grow to gain a level of buying power in the farming markets to make some difference. Not only that, but you can shop without the need of reading every item before making a decision.
In the United States, is there an increase of stores doing something similar? Voting with your wallet will always be one of the best ways to make a statement, especially across a nation. Good luck America!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

those FDA peeps are going to be arrested, soon

thank you God...

thank YOU

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
I have a feeling the u.s. government and all their corporate friends want us to feel like we can't do anything to change anything. I believe they're trying to push us past our limits of being able to handle this madness. They want us to revolt. It's all part of the plan.

it probably is. because people do something like that and the governments big guns(can legally) come out the handle the problem..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

California has a petition going right now, to get labeling requirements on the ballot, so even if they ignore it at the federal level, labeling will be coming to CA.

What we need is a national petitioning process that allows us to start bypassing the crooks in congress.

Yup, Finally something good coming out of my state.
I signed that petition as well, makes me mad. I contacted the FDA and told them what I thought. I hope every one in this thread does the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
reply to post by Donahue

I've been saying this for years - it's all part of the plan.

They probably have a plan for whatever corse we take.

I used to think that, anymore I just think they are greedy morons that happen to be making mistakes in a way that it looks like there is some grand agenda. Or the whole "grand agenda" thing is designed to make you think that anything you do is futile, when in fact the establishment is dancing on thin ice while 300,000 people watch curiously from the shore.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Your idea on page 1 is awesome! That would work...too good. I would not be surprised if the Govt. finds an excuse to make it a crime to label as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join