It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic/Illuminti Control of "Treasure Islands"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's a known fact that the Pirates, as members of the secret society known as Skull and Bones, created treasure accumulation rooms on almost every major island around the world. These treasure rooms are , by far, some of the richest rooms in the Masonic/Illuminati family. The Pirates are also celebrated by their "brothers" at some of our most distinguished colleges, "brothers" like George Bush (both of them) who are members of the Skull and Bones branch of the Illuminati.

These island treasure rooms, like ALL treasure rooms, have a constant "guard" over them, ensuring that no-one attempts to remove any treasure without permission. In days of old, before satellites, ships would "cruise" the Oceans where these treasure islands exist, and check on the rooms periodically. It is my belief that the main reason our U.S. Navy was created was to cruise around making sure these rooms were safe from outsiders. The Masons/Illuminati founded this country so this information should come as no big surprise.

These island locations were the perfect place to create an accumulation room. Little or no population, what population there might have been was totally ignorant of what the Pirates were doing on the island, except to maybe be slave labored in creating the tunnel system and the "hollowing out" for the accumlation room where the treasure would be stored. Yes sir, islands were/are the safest place on Earth to put a treasure room. The only real problem came from the Pirate ship itself, when another member of the crew would create a mutinous situation where the entire crew would rise up and take over the ship, as well as take over the treasure within the treasure room (which is the biggest fear of the Masons/Illuminati, that a member would steal what they had stolen.)

As time went by and the Pirates faided into history, these treasure rooms still needed to be protected by the Masons/Illuminati. The best way to protect these treasure rooms was to start a Navy. But even with that there were mutiny's that resulted in a loss of treasure. But there was a simple solution for dealing with the rebellious Naval crews who wanted this booty...... enter The United States Marines. Again, my opinion about the founding of the Marines (oooorah!!) is obvious!! The ships crews who rebelled and tried to steal the treasure were met with the force of the Marines. The Marines were totally oblivious to these treasure rooms, they only knew that their job was to repel any rebellion.

James Cook was an explorer, cartographer, and a Mason. Most of the officers on his ship were also Masons. James Cook went around to many islands, like Hawaii, and made sure that the treasure rooms on Hawaii (for example) were safe. It's interesting to note that it is James Cook who was the inspiration for Gene Roddenberry's "Star Trek" series....James Cook...James Kirk!!! It's also an interesting note that Gene Roddenberry was a 33rd degree Mason.

We can see throughout U.S. history that these treasure islands have been pivotal in many wars, wars between different branches of the Masons/Illuminati. In most cases, like that of Japan just before WW II, a member of the Illuminati (Emperor of Japan) would try to steal vast amounts of wealth from these treasure islands. This is why we see Japan sending most of her troops to islands like The Phillipines (where several treasure rooms exist), or Guam (Yep, another room) and Okinawa (............) and so forth. The Emperor was given fair notice to return these treasures, but he snubbed his nose at the Illuminati. So the Illuminati killed a few if his top men, then dropped a couple of atomic bombs on his country.

The purchace of Alaska was a brilliant plan by our leaders. The Aleutian Chain of islands contain dozens of treasure rooms. Alasaka is very rich with gold, as proven by Her history. This purchase of Alaska was for the benefit of bringing these known treasure rooms into the control of the Masons/Illuminati who run our country.

One of the most favorite areas for the Pirates was the Bahamas and surrounding islands. These islands are now under control of the U.S., along with other known treasure rooms created by the Pirates....Northern Mariana's, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and so on. EVERY island under U.S. control is a known Pirate treasure room location. They tried to take, and are still trying to take, Cuba, which is the "Treasure Room Capitol" of the world.

Cuba was a "holding tank" for the treasure coming out of what is now North and South America. Ships loaded with gold, silver, precious stones, etc., from these two continents would sail to Cuba where the ships would be off-loaded into one of dozens of treasure rooms. These treasures would wait until the Spanish Fleet would come to Cuba, load up their ships with this treasure, then sail back to Spain.

In closing I will just say that this story goes on and on. This story connects in so many different ways to so many different members of the Masons/Illuminati, past and present, that it would boggle your mind. Just as with every part of American history, the Masons/Illuminati are right there, in order to control everything. There is not one single part of our history, or world history, that is not connected to these secret societies.

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
seems quite implausible to me that castro could be in control of cuba for so many years and not find and exploit these treasure rooms.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
this guy again, www.abovetopsecret.com...
are you that obsessed with masons? you do realize there is a lot of masons on this site that are going to disprove you right?
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...
so why not start doing actual research with proof of these treasure rooms?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why not have dragons guard the treasure? If we're free to make posts up as we go along, why not have a dragon? A invisible dragon. On a motorbike. With a light sabre.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

can there be two dragons on motorcycles with light sabres jousting?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
It's a known fact that the Pirates, as members of the secret society known as Skull and Bones, created treasure accumulation rooms on almost every major island around the world.

Such a bold statement backed up by what?
A know "fact" to you maybe, you really need to stop making such silly things up, as a mason I find you constant allegations of nefarious masonic activities rather offensive.
edit on 30-3-2012 by moonrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You must have forgotten to take your medication again.

How many times do we masons have to jump in to debunk and prove you wrong? It is beginning to get old already.

I think you have an obsession with the Masons. I really don't care what you say about the illuminati, because, I am not a member of that group.

But as a Freemason, I do know a little more than you, as you are not a mason, and frankly, do not have the character to ever be a mason.

So those on the outside, looking in, must cast stones against that which they do not understand. Ridicule, slander, and disinformation, coming from pure speculation and nothing based in fact, all fiction, is all that you are spewing.

Besides that, who really cares who controls your "treasure islands" any way? Even if it were true, so what?

Get yourself a pirate ship and an eye patch, possibly a parrot, and set sail my friend. For that is your adventure awaiting you.

You can do it! Leave ATS behind as a distant memory and go conquer your own island of gold! Its out there! You know it is!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Check your messages. Sent you a couple PMs.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have figured this whole thing out.

The OP is actually a patient in a mental ward. He is allowed to go outside for "free time" once a day if it's nice. He has found someone with a PC that will let him play for a few minutes a day. That explains why questions are never answered, and it also explains why they are always filled with crazy talk. (sorry about the "Crazy" thing, it's just an adjective)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't enable him anymore.

His threads are getting more and more ridiculous, and he doesn't participate in them. He is like a drunk guy driving down a busy road yelling insults. If he got stopped by a red light, he might get beat up, but as long as he stays on the move he can say whatever he wants.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I couldn't agree more. I have been watching the OP's posts for the last week or two, and as Network dude says, they seem to be getting more and more irrational and extreme. Lets just let him have a time out, and ignore the posts. I would be quite happy to answer any questions he may have regarding "Masonic Treasure Rooms", but apparently as a 32 degree Mason, I have not achieved the required rank.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Was Elizabeth Smart kept in a treasure room? How about Kyron Horman? I'm still waiting for the news of his discovery. May 23 is only eight weeks away.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I have figured this whole thing out.

The OP is actually a patient in a mental ward. He is allowed to go outside for "free time" once a day if it's nice. He has found someone with a PC that will let him play for a few minutes a day. That explains why questions are never answered, and it also explains why they are always filled with crazy talk. (sorry about the "Crazy" thing, it's just an adjective)

Nah, I could top that easily. It's either Dan Brown fleshing out hooks for his next fictional work, or at least a screenwriter using this site writing page after page of fiction then sitting back and seeing just how believable an audience would find it.

Or just a fool with an overactive imagination and too much time on his/her hands.

Anyone that opens with "It's a known fact" then goes on to say to say all pirates are connected with skull and bones, man if you reached any further you'd dislocate something.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This OP is the worst thread creator on ATS. He backs none of his claims, he creates numerous threads about the Masons BUT he NEVER ever replies to any posters in any of his threads. Just writes some lame thread and abandons it.

Worst thread creator evar

top topics

join