It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people/organizations have goals for world domination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Throughout history we have many individuals like Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great and many others that desires for world conquest. The question is, is it possible that even today that there are other individuals/organization that have a desire for world domination besides the TPTB/Illuminati,Bliderbergers,Council of Foreign Relations, Club of Rome and The Trilateral Commission?
edit on 30-3-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies from Switzerland and Germany.

Eugenics agendas, GMO Foods, contaminated water, soil and air.

If you dig into these topics many of the companies come from one of those two Countries.

The Corporate pirates are every where and they all are trying to take control.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Myself for one. My goal is to reorganize existing countries, states, municipalities, and communities with the intent to have the vast majority as free and open societies populated by tolerant, kind-spirited, and responsible individuals all endowed with the ultimate in personal liberty, as much as practicable. However, understanding that many others cannot tolerate such open expression and with the intent of allowing the maximum in freedom for their own expressions and joining these like-minded individuals together, more restricted communities will be encouraged to exist for those who are intolerant, racist, bigoted, selfish, and general pains in the butt for those who wish to live and strive more openly.

Those who wish to exhibit more anti-social behaviors, such as robbers, thieves, and violent individuals will also have their own population boundaries but will have to abide with current national restrictions that inhibit travel and migration. These people would have opportunities to migrate and travel but would have to exhibit the willingness to adjust to their host community's societal norms, and as is practiced now would have to apply for visas with time limitations until reasonable time has passed for them to typically be considered to have assimilated into those societies.

The system of justice would be centered around accomodating a place for everything, and administration of justice would the have a primary purpose of maintaining its places. Emphasis would be on providing for accomodating personal expressions of Life, Liberty, and personal pursuits of Happiness.

Of course as world conqueror I would be the supreme dictator and in charge of all military powers which would be encouraged to continue development and discipline much as the martial arts are encouraged today with regular exercises and war game tournaments. Exploratory and expeditionary projects would also be encouraged while operating within some primary non-interference directives.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Your list is largely multi-national western centric. I would include non western nations, blocs and ideologies in the list of groups, political, economic, religeous entities.

As for individuals, other than every current head of state and the previous poster, your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

can I have a job maybe as one of your henchmen

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
if you count animated cartoon villains, were talking thousands at least!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I only want to take over Tahiti, not the whole world. Really any small island with tropical weather, clear water, and island girls will work, I just figured a French one would be the easiest.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

can I have a job maybe as one of your henchmen

Your primary duties would be to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves and liason with government, me, about any deficiencies that may need attending to. You might find some communities to be utterly boring while others, such as with the territories of the murderous hoardes, could be somewhat dangerous, though you could choose your own territorial assignments. Of course in My World Order the most distasteful tasks, those necessary jobs that no one really wants to do, would be the ones that pay the best.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

join