It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will be the first religion outlawed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh excellent. Another let's fear, hate, and be ignorant about Islam thread. How many is that this week? 5? 6? By all means, you can outlaw Islam as long as you outlaw Christianity and every other cult along with it. Ridiculous.

Please someone, mods, anyone can we please do something about the freaking "muslims are a dangerous abomination" threads please? Man, it's even worse than people bringing up Satan all the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by yuppa

we do,ever hear of Guantanamo?

Well those are ones caught doing criminal activity. Any other suggestions? Deprotation back to any muslim country would be the best thing to do if they cannot assimilate into the american collective. And give them start off money to get a house or rent apartment.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

reply to post by yuppa

we do,ever hear of Guantanamo?

Well those are ones caught doing criminal activity.

So why else would you have reason to punish anyone, thought crime?
edit on 30-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Not like it wasn't tried before.
It didn't work, when the king of israel
(king herod) tried to eliminate christianity by killing all
the new born males;
Neither did it work when Stalin secularized the iron-curtain.
People just hid their books, and just went underground.

The only one's who are really afraid of religion are the rulers,
corporations, and those that live by immoral means.
The problem starts when government tries to tell me what's
best for me, or when nosy people try to meddle in my affairs.
I was born a free thinking sovereign individual and I'll defend
my right to death to be what ever I chose to be (incl. religion)
Those that believe there is more to life know that this spiritual
entity supersedes any kings, queens or politicians and
will continue to do so in this life and beyond.

Governments/ banks obviously hate religion , and
you wonder why lol.
(main supporters of usury fees)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Im sorry your last post was not understandable to me. Could you re do it mayby or try to word it differently?
Seriously that just confused me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
If you took a child and raised and educated it to the fullest extent about everything but religion, then with it having no knowledge beforehand about any religion, told it about any or all of the main religions when it reached adulthood it would think you are insane.

That analogy holds absolutely no truth what so ever.
You have not explained why converts do so in their adult years,
after reflecting and analyzing information that is available now a days.

Originally posted by RSF77
As soon as people are forbidden from shoving their stupid ideas down others throats, mainstream religion would disappear almost immediately

If government stopped with their ideas would they too disappear ?
If the push on education about homosexuality in school stopped then
would religion disappear as well ? . . . what you stated just doesn't
make sense.

edit on 30/3/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by apushforenlightment

On the same note what if your wrong?? I mean we both have something to loose in being wrong. That's the beauty of the discussion. If I'm wrong I spend eternity in hell, if they are are wrong they have wasted their life and energy focusing on something that was a fairy tale. I would rather spend my time embracing fellow human beings instead of killing them off because they don't believe the same fairy tale I do. To me it's like killing all the people who go to six flags because they don't follow the teachings of Walt Disney....Pretty stupid if you think about it.

You are so wise to see thru the duality of different views of religon (we are right, you are wrong). And from my point of view eternal hell have never been an option. It is not about faith it is about finding the connection within to god/higher self. God do not care what religon or view you use to get to him/it/she. If you seek you will find and the only reason I want you to seek is so that you find the extra harmony and healthy body that you will recive and a total loss of fear of death. But it is your choice and the fact is convincing you is probably counterproductive to your evolution. Ignore me totaly if you want to. From my point of view you are so gonna get it in this lifetime.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
Any belief system that seeks to dominate and suppress the beliefs of others should be no be allowed to propagate. I suppose the previous statement is almost self contradictory.

I detest Abrahamic religions, not because I reject the notion of God, but because they presume to dictate the connection to spirituality of others.
A belief system that would tell me how to go to the toilet, should really reflect on its own fetish.

I totaly agree
. I also find the I am a sinner menatality in Abrahamic is counterproductive. I like the "I take responsability for my actions and fix the things i do wrong (I repair my karma)"-mentality in buddism where you activly try to evolve.

Christianety have probably been more counterproductive to humanities evolution since it have been fundamentalistic sometimes and killed witches that probably where more connected to god/source/One than the egocentered priest. They have built it up as a power pyramid of ego. From my point of view if you are only doing ego parasitic behaviour then you are an antichrist. But human ego gets in the way to really examine our own behaviour.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
they should be able to practice whatever they want,

just as far away from us as possible

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2012 by apushforenlightment because: text got lost

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

What exactly are you so scared of?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Whenever I come to a thread where people claim their religion is somehow better than others...well...to an outsider it looks like monkeys flinging poo at eachother.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have only read the title and skimmed your op...

If religion does become outlawed it won't be islam who will be
the first,it will be the christians.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Whenever I come to a thread where people claim their religion is somehow better than others...well...to an outsider it looks like monkeys flinging poo at eachother.

It is not the religon that is better. It is the group that is better than the other group. It is just groupduality. The funny thing is the spirutual teachers (from all religon) are from my point saying that this behaviour is the thing we should be taught to remove. So from my point if view they are just showing that their group is more important than the teaching from the religon. Jesus will probably say 22 to all people who are to caught up in duality and can't see passed it. Gods test is still running. Non-dualistic and neutral people have nothing to fear. People that are manipulated and follows have everything to fear. When you are in doudbt and unsure do noting no matter how much the people around you say this is right.

Matthew 7
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Strik2dae and ~Vixen~ hit the nail on the head. Religion is the biggest source of ire in the world, and if one is to be outlawed, then I think ALL should be outlawed. Maybe outlawed is the wrong way to put it, but it should definitely be a case of being allowed to worship freely, but religion not being allowed to have any influence in ANYTHING other than an individuals own life. If it carried on anyways with religious extremism and war due to religion (which it would IMO) then yeah, outlaw the damn thing to being allowed only in homes and churches.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by queenannie38

What you say is true but such things like logic do not work on fundamentalists of any type.

This is true. However, I don't see any reason to let go of what we do have that works for the rest of us...as far as logic and common sense...there are surely less fundamentalist of any faction than otherwise...maybe if the message was to ALL fundamentalists, regardless of their belief system...something like 'Everything in moderation, including moderation?'

I dunno.
I just am so sick of the strife and division...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
While I find the thought about a god hilarious, I don't see why people shouldn't be free to believe in whatever weird thing they wish. We have plenty of those maniacs on these boards.

The problem with *some* religious people is that they try to force their beliefs, or ramifications of it, over everybody elses head.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
While I find the thought about a god hilarious, I don't see why people shouldn't be free to believe in whatever weird thing they wish. We have plenty of those maniacs on these boards.

The problem with *some* religious people is that they try to force their beliefs, or ramifications of it, over everybody elses head.

Im sorry if some of ous is trying to push you to wake up spiritualy. But since I do not know your path I will not tell you what to belive. But if something wierd happen around you please pay attention and go with it and follow you unconcious instincts and not your mind. You might be suprised and find something.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I didn't read every reply to the OP, because honestly I didn't need to.

I think it is a simple line of thought that anyone who believes a religion will be banned in the United States is not really putting their full head forward. There is no way that such a law would ever pass, and even if it did, it could never be upheld. Not today. Not in the future.

In case you haven't noticed, personal choices have always opened up further as time goes on in our country, instead of closing off. Closing off an avenue of faith simply will fail.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by domasio"Religion is the biggest source of ire in the world..."

Bruce: Bingo! Yahtzee! Is that your final answer? Our survey says... God! Bing bing bing bing bing!

I honestly believe that what domasio just said above is one of the most important truths you will ever learn and it is completely hidden from the vast majority of people on earth. Why? Because our enemy's KNOW that you can only achieve what you were called to do when you connect with God and Satan will do everything he can to stop that from happening.

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Organized religion is THE deception that keeps us in fear of God and rejecting his grace. Religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! Sadly, some confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both, God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man. ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan! The elite created religion as a tool for control with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth."

"Satan, in tempting, baits his hook with religion. He can tempt to sin under pretenses of piety. Sometimes he is the white devil, and transforms himself into an angel of light. Celsus wrote a book full of error, and he entitled it, "The Book of Truth." So Satan can write the title of religion upon his worst temptation. He comes to Christ with Scripture in his mouth, "It is written," etc. So he comes to many and tempts them to sin, under the pretense of religion. Who would suspect him when he comes as a minister, and quotes Scripture? "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness." Link

"...religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! All religious leaders are raised up by Jesus' arch enemy, satan! Link

Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word." Link

"...they are ultimately one religion, the Illuminati."

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. They maintain the climate of unquestioning, unthinking, ignorance, and their pseudo-morality provides a veil of hypocrisy, behind which the most sickening abuse of children can be hidden."

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

"But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on." Link

Quotes from the film "Lady in the Water":

"There is a veil that covers the eyes of man creating an illusion to the things we cannot see..."

"There is so much more to this world but without removing the veil one may not ever see it.

"But man has forgotten how to listen."

"The awakening of man will only happen when man begins to listen to his creator."

"You have a purpose. All beings have a purpose."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join