It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will be the first religion outlawed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have seen some videos lately of Islamic protests in Europe and frankly I'm disgusted by them.

The USA was founded on religious freedoms, but should this be continued?

I understand many will say it's only the extremists that are the problem, but if everyone in the religion supports them with material and cultural aid, then perhaps this religion isn't as innocent as they claim. I feel the very heart of Islam is violent and brutal, it is what I know of it, it is what I perceive.

I understand Christian religions are up in arms because the government is infringing on there religious freedoms (perceived), yet they will not hesitate to block a mosque from being built near ground zero....

I assume that organized religion in the US (Christianity) will encourage the Government to outlaw Islam in the states once these types of protests break out here??? Either why I see major violence if these type of marches happen here in the US.

Should we allow limiting the freedoms of the Islamic religions before they strip us all of our freedoms and lives if we don't convert?
Awesome thread here from BO XIAN:
Tip of the Iceberg....
I was totally waiting for this woman in the video to be assaulted on the street in broad daylight in here own hometown....

Make ya want to pack up the family and move to a Muslim country immediately
I wonder what the immigration rate for people moving to the Islamic world is??

I feel enough religious repression with Christianity, Islam is like that hyped up on steroids,,,,, I want freedom from this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

You know what i want, I want the world to live together peacefully, but as long as there is religion people will have different views on life and the morals by which life is lived.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by strik2dae

You know what i want, I want the world to live together peacefully, but as long as there is religion people will have different views on life and the morals by which life is lived.

Exactly! All religion should be banned, until they can live together.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." -
Sir Winston Churchill

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you're going to outlaw one, you need to outlaw them all.

Your religion is no more special than theirs.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My wife is watching a Tv show called jeremy kyle at the moment, and all of a sudden islam doesn't look that bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I have seen some videos lately of Islamic protests in Europe and frankly I'm disgusted by them.

Simpler terms: you're entering into this conversation with a set bias against Muslims.

I wasn't aware that this was a huge problem in the US. Regardless, you value your freedom to practice your religion. I cherish freedom from religion. Why are your rights any more relevant than mine?

Freedom of religion is a RIGHT. You don't get to vote on stripping that right from other people just because their beliefs are in conflict with yours.

I understand many will say it's only the extremists that are the problem, but if everyone in the religion supports them with material and cultural aid, then perhaps this religion isn't as innocent as they claim. I feel the very heart of Islam is violent and brutal, it is what I know of it, it is what I perceive.

I understand Christian religions are up in arms because the government is infringing on there religious freedoms (perceived), yet they will not hesitate to block a mosque from being built near ground zero....

I assume that organized religion in the US (Christianity) will encourage the Government to outlaw Islam in the states once these types of protests break out here??? Either why I see major violence if these type of marches happen here in the US.

It's an unfortunate fact that our streets are filled with multitudes of idiots who would support your assault on the First Amendment based solely on their insecurity and bias. I can only hope that there are enough of us true patriots to stand and defend the Constitution against it's domestic enemies who would so easily see our rights destroyed.

Should we allow limiting the freedoms of the Islamic religions before they strip us all of our freedoms and lives if we don't convert?

Limiting freedom is wrong, regardless of how noble your intent may be. Since when does your right to worship your god supersede their right to worship their god?

Hint: It doesn't

I was totally waiting for this woman in the video to be assaulted on the street in broad daylight in here own hometown....

If I have time to waste, I'll see if I can dig up some YouTube videos showing assaults on others by christians.

I feel enough religious repression with Christianity, Islam is like that hyped up on steroids,,,,, I want freedom from this nonsense.

Why should I pack up and abandon my home? I want freedom from this religious crap too, but the outright hate between your religions makes that pretty hard to accomplish. Put it all aside, respect other peoples right to worship (or not worship) their deity of choice, and we'll all live in a much happier world.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

While we're at it, we can also outlaw Christianity because of some of their members killing abortion doctors and spreading hate like that clownish Wesboro Baptist Church

Some standards for everyone...scientology should be next

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Because history shows us banning religion always works out so well.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Islam will be the first religion outlawed.

LMAO

How many religions were banned throughout the crusades and conquest era?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." -
Sir Winston Churchill

HA!! I was going to post that.
Islam will be the first religion outlawed? I highly doubt it.
It's got teeth way too sharp and it's way too big for the NWO to wrestle with.
They will hand feed it sweets as long as possible so as not to have it bite them in the butt.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Tendency towards Islam on rise in Russia.
www.presstv.ir...

Doesn't matter what the US was founded on, none of that is relevant in today's United States of Insanity. USA hegemony is over. BRICS will prevail. God / Allah willing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Islam outlawed???

What a shame...

NOT!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've long wished for no religions, but I dare not request that it come through government control. What follows after no religion? No more firearms, free speech, or trial by jury? Will I be subjected to an even greater risk of search and seizure? What other parts of the constitution would go with the religion?

Maybe democratic governments could not be in the business of conceding to one religion over another, or creating laws that cater to a particular religion. Any person discovered plotting violence against another could dealt with outside of the context of religion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

BTW
I'm not Christian, and frankly Islam scares me, but at the same time allah can kiss my ass.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Religion... the first recorded bad idea. Now people will call just about anything a religion and try to use it to justify whatever insane acts or laws they want, regardless of how it affects other people. The idea of religion just needs to be thrown in the garbage along with the rest of the trash. All religious organization should be outlawed, because ironically they invite the worst parts of human nature. Religion should be an individual thing, not an organizational thing.

As soon as people are forbidden from shoving their stupid ideas down others throats, mainstream religion would disappear almost immediately. If you took a child and raised and educated it to the fullest extent about everything but religion, then with it having no knowledge beforehand about any religion, told it about any or all of the main religions when it reached adulthood it would think you are insane. "Religion" (or rather what it has become I suppose) isn't natural.

Most of them are nothing more than a money making or control scheme. The only people that seem to be getting the point of religion half right are Asians.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by strik2dae

So religions should be banned so people cant have different views and must all share the same thought processes?

What kind of messed up logic is this?

All of you who want religions gone, want to believe in LACK of any religion thats fine for you, and you want to be free to believe that......

But you dont want OTHERS to be free to believe what they want?

So YOUR ideology is fine, but others cant have theirs right?

Arent you guys the same people that scream for tolerance?

They hypocrisy and "give me mine" attitude amaze me
edit on 30-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The general human trend towards extremism will be the downfall of our collective civilization.

From extremism in politics to religion and everything in between.... it really needs to stop.

No personal belief and opinion is a matter of immediate life and death, unless a gun is held to your head, so why do we behave like it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71

My wife is watching a Tv show called jeremy kyle at the moment, and all of a sudden islam doesn't look that bad.

Of course it's easier to laugh at the poorer, disgruntled working class than it is to condemn the actions of militant Islam.

I get ya.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I say to hell with God, Allah, Ya way, etc. I don't want anyone who believes in a made up fairy tale to decide anything for me. Anyone who believes in God or Allah etc are about as smart as a 5 year old who still believes in Santa Claus.

Faith= belief in something that has no proof......

As Bill Maher said that's nothing to be proud of....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join