It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seasonal Horoscopes - Horoscopes based on Seasons - instead of Planets and Stars...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There are 12 months, 4 elements (excluding love which is the basis of the 4 elements), and 4 seasons

The seasons are approximately:

Winter : January, February, March
Spring: April, May, June
Summer: July, August, September
Autumn: October, November, December

Winter rules water (coldness, snow)
Spring rules earth (the season of life - for the plants of earth)
Summer rules fire (the hottest season - full of life and passion)
Autumn rules wind (the season of change - life [summer] to death [winter] - also very windy)

The qualities of the 4 elements are:

Water: Information, Potential, Purification (Cleansing, Death)
Earth: Ego, Creativity, Life
Fire: Creativity (but not expression), Passion, Emotion
Wind: Change, Movement, Expression (but not creativity)

Each zodiac sign gets its own month:

Capricorn [The Beginner] - January
Aquarius [The Learner] - February
Pisces - [The Dreamer] - March

Aries [The Athlete] - April
Taurus [The Warrior] - May
Gemini [The Artist] - June

Cancer [The Friend] - July
Leo [The Actor] - August
Virgo [The Fanatic] - September

Libra [The Speaker] - October
Scorpio [The Changer] - November
Sagittarius [The Explorer] - December

Each of the 7 days is ruled by an element:

Sunday - Water (First day of the week, the winter of the week)
Monday - Earth
Tuesday - Fire
Wednesday - Wind
Thursday - Water
Friday - Earth
Saturday - Fire

The element of change (wind) only comes once a week...

Each of the days is ruled by a Zodiac sign, as well.

So the first Sunday of the month would be the first water sign (Capricorn)
The first Monday of the month would be the first earth sign (Aries)

The second Sunday of the month would be the second water sign (Aquarius)
The second Monday of the month would be the second earth sign (Taurus)

Each new month, begins with the first zodiac sign of the element of the day.

For example, if the next month starts on Monday, it will be the first earth sign (Aries).

In other words, it resets with each month and starts with the first sign of whatever day (element) it is.

So for example, if you were born Tuesday, January 1st, 1980. You would be a "Capricorn in Cancer" (Capricorn with Cancer influences).

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think you first have to believe in horoscopes to care to comment, which I can't find ever happening for myself.
edit on 30-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

You don't have to believe in it. You can just treat it as a game and see how accurate it is if that is what you wish.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think it is an interesting concept and may work better for some who are more in0tune with the changes in season then others. Many people function so deeply on a dy-by-day thought pattern that daily works better for them. I have also wondered if a person is born early or late if that is their true sign or even if it truly starts at conception and not birth, or perhaps when the heart first beats.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I like this post because I follow astrological signs alot, and Ive always been proud to be a Pisces.

And you said March was a water sign month, but in fact it was also the Pisces month! And my birthday is March 1st.

edit on 30-3-2012 by FenderWolf because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I found this interesting because when I was little, my parents told me that I was a sagittarius.
I later found out that my parents were wrong, and that I was a capricorn.

according to your post, I am also with "fire" which is also Sagittarius.

interesting post! good work.

edit on 30-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Hahaha at least you share the same elements

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am the warrior in Earth

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Taurus

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
I like this post because I follow astrological signs alot, and Ive always been proud to be a Pisces.

And you said March was a water sign month, but in fact it was also the Pisces month! And my birthday is March 1st.

edit on 30-3-2012 by FenderWolf because: spelling

This would work more accurately if I knew the day you were born (sun, mon, tues, etc.) and whether it was the first sun, mon, tues, etc. or the second or whatever....

Today is Friday, March 30th, 2012. Friday is ruled by Earth and it is the 5th Friday of this month, meaning that it is ruled by the 5th Earth sign Taurus The Warrior.

When the energies of Pisces The Dreamer and Taurus The Warrior come together, it is a good time to bring goals into fruition. The Dreamer finally has an active energy influence so now is the perfect time.

Tomorrow, the energy of Leo The Actor, will be influencing the day. If you feel like you are too lazy, or too impatient, or too mean, or any other negative quality that you've been thinking about changing, tomorrow will be a good time to bring that dream of personal change into fruition.

If any body wants to get a reading from the seasonal horoscope to test it out, let me know!

Just give me the Month and Day you were born. It doesn't have to be too personal, you don't have to give me the year because it is irrelevant.

Just say something like, "I was born on the 3nd Wednesday of February" or "I was born on the 1st Tuesday of April" , just say that and I will give you an accurate reading from the seasonal horoscope.

Originally posted by UdderlyInsane
I think it is an interesting concept and may work better for some who are more in0tune with the changes in season then others. Many people function so deeply on a dy-by-day thought pattern that daily works better for them. I have also wondered if a person is born early or late if that is their true sign or even if it truly starts at conception and not birth, or perhaps when the heart first beats.

The horoscopes are based on the seasons, but the horoscopes themselves are daily...

Read this for you want a short summary of the original post:

This is a summary of the long original post. The twelve months are divided into 3 groups. Each of those three groups rule an element water (winter), earth (spring), fire (summer), and wind (autumn). Each zodiac sign gets its own month and each Zodiac sign has qualities based on its element. Each of the days are also ruled by an element. Sunday is water, Monday is earth, Tuesday is fire, and so on... The first Sunday of the month is ruled by the first zodiac sign of the element water, the first Monday of the month is ruled by the first earth zodiac sign , and the Second Sunday by the second water zodiac sign, and the Second Monday by the Second earth zodiac sign. When a new month begins, it resets and the first day is once again ruled by the first sign of that element.

So it is going to have different minor influences daily, depending on the influence (element and sign) of that day and the influence of the day and month you were born.
edit on 30-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wow that is very interesting about today, because of certain goals and plans ive had for today. Thank you for the info! By the way, it was Wednesday, March 1st 1995.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

The 1st Wednesday of March. You have the energy of Pisces The Dreamer and an influence of Libra The Speaker. This is a good balance between thinking and keeping thoughts to oneself and talking and expressing them to others. With these influences, there is courage to speak up when things are fair, rather than keeping quite, although there may be pre-planning such as thinking about the consequences. This is why The Dreamer (Pisces) and The Speaker (Libra) balance each other. You have a good energy mixture of water and wind.

Today is a good day for you to think about ways of expressing yourself move and thinking about plans for your future stability and well-being.
edit on 30-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wow that sounds really good.

Its pretty scary how accurate peoples signs are to their personalities,

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This would work more accurately if I knew the day you were born (sun, mon, tues, etc.) and whether it was the first sun, mon, tues, etc. or the second or whatever....

If anyone wants to find out what day you were born on, just do a search, I did mine I just wrote what day was August 25 XXXX
and it gave me the day.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Where are you getting this information from?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

This seasonal horoscope idea is based on the 4 seasons of the Earth. There are 4 classical elements so each season gets its own. The qualities of the elements were based on the seasons as well, for example spring is the Earth element because this is the season when the plants begin to grow after the long winter. Winter is water because in the winter the plants die and water is a sign of purification and dying is purification for the newly born to exist, it is also a sign of knowledge and potential because from death there is much potential for new life to exist... All of this was just based on the observation of nature...

Each zodiac sign as qualities based on its month and element.

For example, Capricorn is The Beginner because it is the first month AND it is of water, meaning that it is the month of purification and much potential.

Aquarius is The Learner because February is the second month, by then, the life is dead (purified) and it is the time for potential (and potential is just stored information with the possibility of becoming materialized)...

and so on...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There are 12 months, 4 elements (excluding love which is the basis of the 4 elements), and 4 seasons

The seasons are approximately:

Winter : January, February, March
Spring: April, May, June
Summer: July, August, September
Autumn: October, November, December

What do you think?

you have no idea what you are talking about, winter at christmas time? Christmas is in the middle of Summer!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I apologize if I confused anyone. It was more of a contemplation on the deciding factors to create an individuals original sign.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The horoscopes are the bible to aliens as well as a map to unexplained super powers that each human possess in the inner chamber of ones soul. Each sign has its own power, if you believe in your sign you will be granted all abilities that comes with it.

This is why the horoscopes by all religions on earth are considered evil and unholy and that it posseses witch craft.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Very Interesting indeed.

I was born Wed. Feb. 2nd. Which gives me aquarius with a libra influence...My mom is a libra
I was born at 1 am
Had I popped out an hour earlier on Tuesday I'd have a cancer infuence...My dad is a cancer

Go figure

top topics

<<   2 >>

join