It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activating the merkaba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
To those who don't know what the merkaba is
Please watch:

Website

More on the Merkaba click

another link

Click

Ok now to the topic, i've been researching on this topic for quite awhile. All the way to the order of Melchizedek. Who is Melchizedek? Apparently some believe it is Michael.

Well anywho, i've been trying to work on it and was wondering. has anyone mastered this yet? Also I heard about kundalini , which is similar to the merkaba. (more on this on video below) and was also wondering if both could be activated at the same time.
To those who are new at the topic, I would like to make a proposal. To experiment on yourselves and post here the results. (right now im giving you the many sources I can so you have an idea.) This to me is a puzzle, but I also look at it as helping you guys get into this, it could be enlightening

To summarize what the merkaba is, it is basically a transport. A vehicle that opens up doorways into other dimensions. It requires meditation, trance state without thoughts. A video meditation I found somewhat useful was the following.

Lets see what you got ATS

edit on 30-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wanted to add, that it also has to do with sacred geometry.

Here is a flower of life meditation

The Flower of Life is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles. They are arranged to form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry, similar to a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter. It is considered by some to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time.[1][2][3] There are many spiritual beliefs associated with the Flower of Life; for example, depictions of the five Platonic solids are found within the symbol of Metatron's Cube, which may be derived from the Flower of Life pattern. These Platonic solids are geometrical forms which are said to act as a template from which all life springs.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have accomplished the Merkaba once and don't think i will ever be able to do it again.
The thing is, you have to have your Kundilini energy developed to a certain degree before you have a chance of activating your merkaba. You need to be able to feel cosmic energy in your body, you have to know how to draw more in and then direct it. This is all practiced in Kundalini Meditation.

I have been practising Kundalinin Meditation daily for about 3 years.
And still have a very hard time even getting the beginning stage of activating you merkaba....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
I have accomplished the Merkaba once and don't think i will ever be able to do it again.
The thing is, you have to have your Kundilini energy developed to a certain degree before you have a chance of activating your merkaba. You need to be able to feel cosmic energy in your body, you have to know how to draw more in and then direct it. This is all practiced in Kundalini Meditation.

I have been practising Kundalinin Meditation daily for about 3 years.
And still have a very hard time even getting the beginning stage of activating you merkaba....

try reading some of the sources. Especially on the Melchizedek method. See if that helps somewhat. I don't believe it is a once in a lifetime thing. I think there is much more to it than that.

try it and let me know the results

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Bro... your new to this topic yourself lol.

As well, there are few humans who can achieve this, I will not even attempt a lifetime "mastering" this technique. Drunvalo Melchizdek (or whatever) claimed he descended from the 12 dimension to come here to Earth.. that is quite the claim! I did read a book which had many references of DM, but I do not know much about him.

Goodluck with this one though bro

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Bro... your new to this topic yourself lol.

As well, there are few humans who can achieve this, I will not even attempt a lifetime "mastering" this technique. Drunvalo Melchizdek (or whatever) claimed he descended from the 12 dimension to come here to Earth.. that is quite the claim! I did read a book which had many references of DM, but I do not know much about him.

Goodluck with this one though bro

~ Love is an art

Technically his claim may be true, if you apply the We are all one concept. Aye Im aware I am new to this topic as well. I just furthering my research but thought id present this topic to ATS. But not many are interested it seems.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

yer i have already seen them all in previous researching...
Still no go haha

Ill stick to shamanism for now

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

just over a week ago you were telling me you did not belive in other dimensions.. here u are contridicting yourself

You gotta get your sh!t straight bud

~ Love is an art

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would be very cautious if anyone is going to try this working presented by Drunvalo, it's a very distorted version and not complete in the 'working' sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A few years ago I took my clocks down and covered the windows for nearly a week and went into "my own time". After some serious meditation (essentially trying to quiet/balance the mind and remove/merge the distractions), I activated the kundalini rather spontaneously. I wasn't even trying to make it happen, I was just experimenting. The residual effects included synchronicities to such an extent that they could not be relegated to mere coincidence. This lasted for a few months and eventually tapered off. I'm not sure about the merkaba aside from the geometry. I guess it's about time to experiment some more.

I only mention my experience to offer insight. There are many paths to the same goal.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am incredibly new to this, but I have some rather bizzare experiences that I would like to share with someone who has a fair share of knowledge in this area if they U2U me that would be great !

I will try and experiment with this tonight and come back tomorrow and let you know how I have faired !

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

S&F op for a good post with good references.. ive verified these videos myself and Drunvalov together with Nassim Harramein etc are all part of the Global awakening. they are all warrior spirits bringing the Apocalypse. Apocalypse means Revelation.. not "End of the World" as so many believe. it may well include earthly catastrophe but those are not the point of the term Apocalypse OR Revelations as referred to in the bible.

it is simply the revelation of something that was previously hidden. it should be no surprise that this information is coming from the Occult. 'Occult' as well.. does not mean devil worship or other forms of evil.. it simply means.. "Hidden"

so now u should understand what "Revelations" is all about.. the socalled "End-Times" is all about understanding information that was once hidden. to awaken the masses and assist humanity in its spiritual evolution.

It is Time to wake up! yes.. i mean.. really.. wake up.. the matrix is real. it is time to use that "occular"(occul-t) to see that which was previously hidden.
edit on 22-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil". I believe we are all on the cusp of a great spiritual transformation. More people than ever are waking up so to speak, myself included.

I have read parts 1 and 2 of Drunvalos flower of life books and I enjoyed them both but the merkaba meditation was and still is way too advanced for me. And I have heard that you need to raise your kundalini first before activating your merkaba. I am still working on opening my third eye so I'll probably read the books again when I feel ready.

Have any of you actually activated your merkaba? If so, what are some of the benefits of doing it? And are they permanent?

new topics

top topics

join