It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All prophecies indicate Falun Dafa being the salvation for good people...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

It is not like Falun Dafa practitioners slander other people´s Gods, we very much respect righteous Gods like Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni, Lao Zi etc. And we don´t want to force anyone to practice Falun Dafa, nobody can be forced to do anything and everyone has their own destiny. Is it not said that if you are included in the Book of Life you are predestined to live at the End of Times and if you are in the Book of the Dead, the forecast is not so good?.. And religious affiliation does not matter to us, if people has a true belief in their God and is a good person, I say that is very positive and these people have a big chance.

What we say is that now there is Falun Dafa in the world and it is good and it creates kindhearted people. If people know that it exists, that it is good and that it emphasizes Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life and that the persecution in China is wicked, then we are happy with that, that is enough to us. In my opinion that person has created a good foundation for his future and he can survive the catastrophes.

Of course, in this thread I am also pointing out the fact that Falun Dafa might be the prophesied salvation in all the religions and the other prophecies and the way to climb back up to your original home in heaven from the state of an ordinary human being, something Jesus said nobody except Lord God(Yahweh) ever had managed to do.

Is it not the real meaning of being human, to become better and better in your mind and also transform your body into high-energy matter so that you can become a God? Were not all human beings Gods originally, before they fell down here in illusion? How can they go back? Don´t they need a method to cultivate their mind and body?

So, as I see it the old religions were just a cultural foundation to be able to be saved at the end of times. The orthodox religions make people understand how to be a good person, to believe in higher powers etc. But today, which old religion is pure and how can modern people understand scriptures which are several thousand years and changed many times? Don´t religions nowadays involve money and reputation etc?

As we all know, the world now is chaotic with few good families and people have less and less peace and quiet in their minds to think about why they live.

Please think about it, can it be a coincidence? In Norse mythology the end times is a battle between the good and wicked Gods, and that is why Doomsday or Ragnarok(Doom of Gods) is extremely dramatic. If this is true, can it be so that the not so good Gods are pulling mankind down towards destruction? Is that the true reason that we have communism, atheism, materialism, sex revolution, drugs etc, which never existed in our previous 5000 years of civilization. I mean we have good people and bad people. Should there not be good Gods and not so good Gods in other dimensions? How can Gods be the same?.. If sins or black karma is real in another dimension, can we imagine how much black karma is created in one single day in this world today?...

Think about it, 4950 years of belief in Gods and 50 years of atheism, and now people are so confident there is nothing beyond their flesh eyes and they can behave in any way and disrespect and slander other people - they really don´t believe in Jesus words that "sins" exist and that they get black karma when they do bad deeds.

If you tell people that quantum mechanics has a "Many Worlds Theory" and the Schrodinger paradox states that you might well be dead in another dimension and not even born in a third dimension, then many people will run away from the discussion because they become afraid..

If people want to belong to that group of people that is going to be saved, I suggest that they try to stick to traditional ethics and moral standards, have belief in higher powers and be good people. Try to be kindhearted to all people no matter how bad others are. How can anyone say that person is bad? Nobody can say that person should be weeded out .

As I understand it all people have suffered and waited for this moment in time throughout lifetime after lifetime. Now is the chance.

Just my two cents at my level of wisdom, I have no truth to offer.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 3-4-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Quote by, Gaussq

Of course, in this thread I am also pointing out the fact that Falun Dafa might be the prophesied salvation in all the religions and the other prophecies and the way to climb back up to your original home in heaven from the state of an ordinary human being, something Jesus said nobody except Lord God(Yahweh) ever had managed to do.

Response by, EstimatedProphet: . . . .

The fact that you are pointing-out that Falun Dafa "might be the prophesied salvation" is a lie. Because all the religions of man of this world are false and based upon lies, and in none of them is found the truth.

The reasons that they are false, is because they get the truth and they mingle them with lies. Thus they mix the lies, theories, delusions and deceptions with the truth, therefore corruption is born unto these worldly religions of man!

So you can keep making-up stories and lies, of how all the other religions of this world, are pointing to yours and claiming that it is the most superior than theirs, because it doesn't matter, they are all false in reality.

Just my two cents at my level of wisdom, I have no truth to offer.

Unlike you that have no truth to offer, "well I do," and the truth is, that man does not need religions to be Spiritually connected with God. As a matter of fact, you had never mentioned the "spirit of true life" in your thread, ever.

Your thread is all about mind and the body, and the problem here is that you try to apply the Holy Bible verses, into this stupid religion of yours, that teaches nothing about the spirit, in-which the bible speaks constantly about the "Holy Spirit of Life," and it quotes many times about this truth:

[color=Cyan]("Not to hold on to the material positions and/or things, and even the desires and of the lusts of the body of the flesh, because these temptations will cause man to error and sin.)
(Again, the body is nothing without the "True Spirit of Life!")

And once again Quack, I mean "Gaussq," you have to keep-on lying about things that you do not understand and/or care about.

I don't think there is any hope or salvation for you, because you still don't believe in the truth, and you keep-on carelessly and fearlessly, interpreting the scriptures wrongly, to your own, false understanding and misleading the people with your false claims.

As a matter of fact the Lord Jesus has never quoted and/or mentioned that about His father, which you wrote and therefore this proves that you are an absolute liar.

"In this quote that you wrote, stated that:

the way to climb back up to your original home in heaven from the state of an ordinary human being, something Jesus said nobody except Lord God(Yahweh) ever had managed to do.

This quote here is a complete lie and is blasphemy to speak about the Lord in such a way. Because you are comparing God to an ordinary human being. To say or to compare Him to the creation that only He created, is an insult to His superior being and is blasphemous to say about the Holy Spirit of Life!

[color=Cyan]Isaiah 45:9 "Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker-- An earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'What are you doing?' Or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands'?

10_Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’

11_“This is what the LORD says—the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hands?

Is it not the real meaning of being human, to become better and better in your mind and also transform your body into high-energy matter so that you can become a God?

Again, this is another prime example of how you want to compare mere mortal men, of flesh, bone and blood to the Everlasting Spirit of God, the creator of all life.

You keep on digging yourself into a deep pit and the saddest part of it all, is that you think that you are right, and therefore leaning on your own understandings. You are also trying to drag people down with you, into your pit and snares of lies and of deceit of this false cult of yours.

"You need to stop it and repent before it is too late for you, I am warning you, please!"
edit on 3-4-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Color additive error!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I can tell you that I have the right to understand the scriptures just like you have the right to, it is a free world and everyone enlightens to their truths.

In Falun Dafa cultivation you improve your mind and body and some also say that it is a cultivation method of body and soul.

The "soul" is vague, we call it main spirit. The mind, who controls your mind? Is it the brain or the main spirit? According to my understanding it is the main spirit that controls your mind. So when your mind improves that means your main spirit has taken more control over your mind instead of your demonic side controlling you. Why do people have dark thoughts and say bad things to other people? It is because they can not control the power of their demonic side. That is why people do bad deeds and say bad things. And it all became this way because they did bad deeds earlier and then it accumulated over many lifetimes. Finally, during these times some people can not control their dark side at all.

Falun Dafa is not yet a religion although you call it that. In the future it is said there will only be one religion in this world..

And why do I say nobody went up to heaven before and instead reincarnated lifetime after lifetime?.. Let´s see what the Bible says:

John 3:13:

"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man."

I think it is said quite clearly in the Bible here. That is why all people have waited for Falun Dafa, to make it possible for the people to go back home to Heaven. Is it not said there will be 100-200 million lambs during the End of Times in the Bible? Yes, and now we have more than 100 million Dafa disciples who are climbing up while helping other people....

Let´s put it in another way, which spiritual cultivation way has appeared in the world during the last 5000 years and attracted 100 millions of people in a few years? Yes, it is only Falun Dafa. Do you think God allows something that enormous to appear in the world during the end of times if it is heretic?

If the Lord of Lords controls this world, how can he not control the global spiritual movements during the end of times?.. There are many small and heretic movements and also the old religions have lost their purity with all sorts of modern stuff. But there is just one big movement with global spread and no money or membership. Coincidentally it matches all the old prophecies of the end times..

So if a person believes in God he will carefully investigate Falun Dafa and if he is righteous he will find it is a pure land with scriptures of an extremely high level and a complete method to improve mind and body.

How can a person with a dirty mind and body go to heaven? He can not go there at all, he is all black and first he must pay off his debts and cleanse his mind and his body.

Just my two cents, no truth can be offered.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good
edit on 3-4-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Falun Dafa is a false belief system, that is an organization set-up by false radical people who claim the salvation of other people without evidence.

If Falun Dafa is the Savior of humanity, than please tell me some of there teachings that indicate this without using biblical scripture, or other religious dogma and beliefs to back-up your claim!

Again, tell us and enlighten us, with the teachings of Falun Dafa cult and how it shall become the savior of humanity without using the belief system and theories of other religions in the world!

Quack, I mean "Gaussq!"

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I humbly retreat from this dialogue with the hope that you can read through these books in their entirety before making remarks about Falun Dafa:

Falun Gong(Beginner´s level): www.falundafa.org...

Zhuan Falun(True Cultivation): www.falundafa.org...

And as for Revelation and 100-200 million good people etc:

Rev 5:1(100 million angels on the side of goodness):

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.

Rev 9:16(the troops of goodness):

The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

As mentioned before, I think nothing is a coincidence and I don´t think it is a coincidence some people in this world are very angry and upset all the time, while some other people are humble and kindhearted no matter how much pain they suffer. It has got to do with their balance of virtue and karma(sins in the bible), the more black stuff the more irrational and emotional the state of mind in that person.

The more virtue and the less karma, the better inborn quality and usually this translates into a calm and rational, very professional person who is also kindhearted with few attachments in daily life.

Because virtue is in line with the characteristics(Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance) of the Universe and black karma is opposed to the nature of the Universe. If you are in line with the Universe you will have some more abilities in ordinary life of course, maybe you will become rich and powerful, it is just because you have a lot of white substance.

The difference between the Eastern and Western religions is that in the East they say you must become a God while being a human being while in the West they say you will become it after death. In my humble opinion, to become a God you must first behave like one in your daily life as a human being. Was not Jesus behaving well when he was a human being??.. Does that not make a point?.. How could he become a God if he was not a good person?..

Of course you must also cleanse your body from all your diseases and bad thoughts in your mind, only then can you ascend. Get rid of all your attachments(seven emotions and six desires). It is ridiculous to think it is enough to say "I believe in Jesus" and when you go out from church you are back to your bad habits. One must improve their actions and also cultivate the body.

The ultimate tool to improve oneself and which does not cost a penny is Falun Dafa. Master Li has taught this enormous cultivation way of the future and it is all voluntary and you can do it in any job and family setting, you improve your mind through conflicts and constantly look inside for your own shortcomings, don´t blame others. As soon as you identify a shortcoming and eliminate it you have ascended and improved. At the same time you improve your body by exercises. Finally, one day you will have reached consummation of yourself.

Just my thoughts at my level, no truth can be offered.

I wish you all the best,

/Gaussq

edit on 4-4-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
Falun Dafa is a false belief system, that is an organization set-up by false radical people who claim the salvation of other people without evidence.

If Falun Dafa is the Savior of humanity, than please tell me some of there teachings that indicate this without using biblical scripture, or other religious dogma and beliefs to back-up your claim!

Again, tell us and enlighten us, with the teachings of Falun Dafa cult and how it shall become the savior of humanity without using the belief system and theories of other religions in the world!

Quack, I mean "Gaussq!"

Your posts are full of insults, ego and arrogance. A far cry from the intelligent dialogue Gaussq is offering in this thread. Your argument closes my eyes and ears. Much respect to Gaussq for the the compassion, and honesty with which he or she has utilized in this dialogue.

If you're going to demand that others have knowledge of the bible before bringing it up in debate you should at least have the courtesy to do the same with other religious and spiritual practices that you debate against.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

You are right, and unlike the topic starter, I am not going to lie, but to tell you the truth.

I do get very furious because the OP, is comparing the Holy Bible to their false belief system and the person swears that those accusations and lies are based upon the true facts of their cult.

Anyways, it is meaningless to argue with such a person who is evil and wicked and does not understand the truth of life and who God really is.

The topic starter first said that his master Li, Hongzi was his god and now the person is comparing the biblical God who is my father and creator to their stupid false cult, the Falun Dafa.

The warnings are evident for them, and it is up to them to change their minds before it's too late!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Response by, EstimatedProphet: . . . . . !

Rev 9:16(the troops of goodness):

The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

Revelation 9:18_A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

Revelation 9:20_The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21_Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

"There you go liar."

So much for your Falun Dafa practitioners and believers, to kill a third of man kind. Does this sound like good people to you, or are you just a double minded person who doesn't understand scripture and tries to deceive the people with lies?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well, as I see it we should not take everything we read as a literal truth, in religious scriptures there are many secrets hidden inside and they can not easily be understood... Or do you really believe Dafa disciples will spray smoke and sulphur out of their mouths at bad people?... Since their language mostly is pure and kindhearted I guess what can come out of their mouths are more like Lotus flowers, never smoke or sulphur..

Just my two cents..

Anyway, I wish you a nice day!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

In all religions, is it not said one should always be a kind person to others and in the Bible is it not said you should love your enemies?.. So you being furious, is that an appropriate mental state?

Or is it just that your karmic, bad side is too powerful so you can not keep it under control and that bad side wants to strengthen itself by making you say bad things about others?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank You, and I am sorry about getting upset, but that is just the way I am, please try to understand that. But anyways, about that prophecy, it is serious matter of human depopulation that will take place here, soon in this world.

Here is a link, if you are interested to read about what they, "The Two Hundred Million Troops" of revelation are. (The Apocalypse Of The Sixth Trumpet)

"Again, I am sorry for the bad names against your person and I am hoping that you find the true faith and true blessings in your life. So that you can live forever with Christ, in both spirit and body!"

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

You are right, and unlike the topic starter, I am not going to lie, but to tell you the truth.

I do get very furious because the OP, is comparing the Holy Bible to their false belief system and the person swears that those accusations and lies are based upon the true facts of their cult.

Anyways, it is meaningless to argue with such a person who is evil and wicked and does not understand the truth of life and who God really is.

The topic starter first said that his master Li, Hongzi was his god and now the person is comparing the biblical God who is my father and creator to their stupid false cult, the Falun Dafa.

The warnings are evident for them, and it is up to them to change their minds before it's too late!

Prove the bible is right and true. The same way you would ask anyone else to do so with their beliefs before you fire off insults and sit in an ivory tower in self righteousness.

To claim you know the "Truth" is the same as claiming you yourself are God. At least the OP isn't fanatic enough to do this as you.

It is meaningless to argue with you I'm afraid, in this thread you have come across as a fanatic and quite honestly delusional. Would Jesus attack people and insult them the way you have?

While you may have found a path that works for you, perhaps you should try to utilize those teachings more in your daily life.

Peace

Just wanted to add that I see you and the OP have found some balance. That is very nice to see, My apologies if I offended you too.
edit on 4-4-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate someone who can change himself. Cultivation, my understanding of that word is to constantly improve one´s character and strive to become a better person in daily life. It is extremely hard but it is really possible because everyone has the "God-nature" as a Christian would put it.

In any case, when you say "you" are like that, as I see it that is just your current character and since you have realized it it can be changed by constantly staying alert and looking inside for one´s shortcomings. Gradually you will get over it and become more tolerant. I used to be extremely competitive and intolerant of other people but over the years I have realized that my "truth" today will look so stupid in one year´s time. Simply put, I am mostly wrong in my opinions, just a little less wrong as time passes by...

I imagine myself as a particle of dust in this Universe. Then imagine how funny it looks if I pretend to be the one with the great perspective of the Universe, what is right and wrong etc.. In my humble opinion, the key is to do what the Master of the Universe wants you to do, that is the best we can do as far as I understand it. And I don´t understand much..

Anyway, nice day!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The Golden Ratio Reincarnation Law of King of Kings
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations.” —Plato

Mencius said: "Every Five hundred years it is inevitable that a true king will arise, during which there shall be a famous one. ” Three thousand years ago King Wen of Zhou, the author of I Ching, was well-known as a saint; five hundred years later, the Taoist Saint Lao Tzu, the Confucian saint Confucius, the Buddhist saint Sakyamuni were famous almost in the same era; then another five hundred years later, the Christian saint Jesus Christ was well known in the world, therefore, we can see the birth and death of the ancient saints is regular. Here we focus on the successive reincarnations of the Holy King - King of Kings (Salvation Saint) and his golden ratio reincarnation law. Each life’s reincarnation of the Holy King was almost a true king. According to the reasoning of the various prophecies and legends, the successive reincarnations of the Holy King were as follows:

Fu Hsi the Oriental human ancestor, author of Eight Trigrams;
King Wen of Zhou Jichang, author of I Ching;
Han Xin King of Chu in Han Dynasty;
Li Shimin Emperor in Tang Dynasty;
Yue Fei King of Wumu in Song Dynasty;
Zhang Sanfeng King of Kung Fu in Yuan Ming Dynasties, Tai Chi Master;
Emperor Kangxi in Qing Dynasty,
George Washington the first President of the United States,
Chakravartin the Maitreya (King of Kings the Messiah) Master Li HongZhi in the era now.

I find that the death years of Washington (AD1732-1799), Kangxi (AD1654-1722), Zhang Sanfeng (AD1247-1458), Yue Fei (AD1103-1142), Li Shimin (AD599-649), Han Xin (BC229-196) are 200, 277, 541, 857, 1350, 2195 years before year 1999 ( on behalf of the last life) , and these values fit the golden ratio Feibolaqi series: 2,3,5,8,13 21, while the ratio of the former value to the latter value is getting closer and closer to the golden ratio 0.618. Since the reincarnation cycle time of the Holy King is getting shorter and shorter from ancient to present , the reincarnation frequency of the Holy King is growing up almost exponentially, and those sentient beings who have predestined relationship with the Holy King are reincarnating together with the Holy King's each life, therefore, it corresponds exactly to the exponential growth of the Earth's population.

imgcdn.cat898.com...

Chinese Version: club.kdnet.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join