It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Something More in the new TV show "Alien Encounters"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

The U.F.O make out religion to be TRUE not false. You and many others just are not thinking this through. All religions talked about visitors and so on and so forth. Where people get this" religion will crumble" at the first sight of Aliens is beyond me... the truth is all religion is false but we have a creator and so do the Aliens. Did aliens tamper with our DNA? Most likely yes. But did they create us? Not even. And even if they did we all know it will come back full circle to the question .."Who made the aliens?" . I'm an abductee myself and have been as long as I can remember back. Do you think for a second that this weakens my faith in a loving creator? Not a bit, if anything it has made it stronger. The story goes back into the deepest reaches of history a story of rebel beings trying to be like God , playing God and tampering with man and creation. It's more than obvious that there really is a "source of all creation or GOD and that ultimately you must vibrate in perfect love to transcend this world and rejoin with the source. Even occams razor would say that Christ is real. What can happen will happen and it did happen and is still happening...See how far off base you are thinking religion will fail.. in fact just the opposite will happen my friend. It strengthens my belief every time I think on this.. Thank you.

To address the OP did they say that the "Solar sail" image they showed us on the screen during that sci-fi special was a mock up or did they say? When I watched it they sure did play it off as this was real and fact.??
edit on 4/2/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Incredible op that was quite an interesting post and cannot be a mere coincidence and I cant believe that you were able to remember a picture from just looking at a show then connect it to the show in so many ways.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Interesting, jaydub113....let's not forget that there was a large UFO sighting in New York City on 10/13/2010 that was supposedly predicted by a retired NORAD officer. Not so sure about the prediction part, but I definitely know strange objects were seen in the sky that day.

Here's a link about the prediction: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Here's a link to a video about the sighting: www.youtube.com...

Of corse the mainstream news claims they were Chinese lanterns...

Btw, there were sighting around the world on that same day too...google it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NYCbeliever

I remember that. That was supposed to be a predicted day of "disclosure." And five top military generals also spoke out admitting their knowledge of UFOs.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYCbeliever
reply to post by JayDub113

Interesting, jaydub113....let's not forget that there was a large UFO sighting in New York City on 10/13/2010 that was supposedly predicted by a retired NORAD officer. Not so sure about the prediction part, but I definitely know strange objects were seen in the sky that day.

Here's a link about the prediction: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Here's a link to a video about the sighting: www.youtube.com...

Of corse the mainstream news claims they were Chinese lanterns...

Btw, there were sighting around the world on that same day too...google it.

The failed "prediction" called for more than balloons over NYC from a children's party on 85th St.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Hey genius, do you have any concept of NYC geography? 85th street is way up town....if those SUPPOSED balloons were released in that area, you mean to tell me they all floated down to Chelsea which is way downtown (where the sighting happened) and hovered in the sky without floating away? First of all, balloons are very light and the slightest breeze can blow them in all kinds of directions. I highly doubt that ten or fifteen balloons floated in unison down to lower Manhattan and stayed put for hundreds of people to observe.

Don't believe everything the local news feeds you....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I saw the show too, but I didn't know anything about the possible connections.
Very good find.

I think this could be a very possible example of hiding the truth in plain sight. Not very many people expect that sort of thing to happen.
Compare it to someone jacking the TV remote as a prank, and stashing it on top of the entertainment stand. The first places your going to look are in the couch, other rooms of the house, the fridge, etc.

Star.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don’t know which will occur first a full disclosure or they disclose themselves. More than likely both at the same time. I prefer the show called “Ancient Aliens”

You do have a good eye!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join