It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Something More in the new TV show "Alien Encounters"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I agree, even down to shows like the remake of the '80s show V on ABC. Anyone remember another ABC series about aliens called Invasion?

I have always contended the more fantastical the tale the more plausible it really is because people will automatically disregard it as impossible. What safer way to deliver information?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

The more recent 'V' was cancelled. It had many fans (including me) and good ratings. There was -no- reason to cancell it. Someone high up must have been given the memo to quash it (by someone(s) even more high up)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I know. I was very disappointed when I heard they cancelled it. Too much truth? We'll never know, I guess

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderofLostSouls

I know. I was very disappointed when I heard they cancelled it. Too much truth? We'll never know, I guess

It was canceled because it was bombing , the original V was great but the new one was just pale in comparison.

The 2.1 rating is abyssmal, and likely will go down for the rest of the show's abbreviated second season. There wasn't much show of confidence that it was held this late in the season anyway; now it's sealed the show's fate.
unrealityshout.com...

No conspiracy just a business decision .

edit on 31-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well you all need to come to grips and realize that there is no such thing as little grey men from outer space. Read the Bible, Keys of Solomon and the book of Enoch. E.T. to you is an Inter dimensional evil being playing tricks on you and our government.

Our Government claims E.T. is not here and they are telling the truth, Yet once a year they have someone in the military come out and claim he saw a UFO or E.T.

They want you to think that UFO's are real to cover up their Top Secret Aircraft projects but most importantly just about everyone in Government besides a few are practicing Satanist. They are killing our kids as a sacrifice to Lucifer.

The Government is also covering up the fact that earth is being invaded by a large amount of evil spiritual AKA Inter dimensional beings.

The end is near. Go ask any proven spiritual physic that you know doesn't bow down to the devil and they will tell you just how bad it is and has been for the last two years or more.

See what Dr. Paglini has to say about it.

www.mysticalblend.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This video apparently shows Hubble pictures of the asteroid over a period of a few months.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Well you all need to come to grips and realize that there is no such thing as little grey men from outer space. Read the Bible, Keys of Solomon and the book of Enoch. E.T. to you is an Inter dimensional evil being playing tricks on you and our government.

Our Government claims E.T. is not here and they are telling the truth, Yet once a year they have someone in the military come out and claim he saw a UFO or E.T.

They want you to think that UFO's are real to cover up their Top Secret Aircraft projects but most importantly just about everyone in Government besides a few are practicing Satanist. They are killing our kids as a sacrifice to Lucifer.

The Government is also covering up the fact that earth is being invaded by a large amount of evil spiritual AKA Inter dimensional beings.

The end is near. Go ask any proven spiritual physic that you know doesn't bow down to the devil and they will tell you just how bad it is and has been for the last two years or more.

See what Dr. Paglini has to say about it.

www.mysticalblend.com...

Holy crap, you're even crazier than those who claim said 'little grey men' visit with them and play a round of poker every night.

I also find it hilarious that you included the Keys of Solomon in your little library of material to read.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah okay fine, but I don't believe that. Just me, I don't believe that. You have to be logged into FaceBook for this V show page to come up, (just put V in the search box) but I can't discount all these commenters and likes.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Thanks for sharing op...I do find it odd that there are so many shows on T.V. right now that relate to first conatct, and intelligent life in the universe, ancient aliens etc...Are they trying to tell us something, maybe let us down easy, so when it does happen we already have it our subconscious mind from all these shows????

Quite probably, the clergy have recently came out and said they pretty much believe in extraterrestrial life, they say we should class them as our "space brothers"

Originally posted by Jamjar
reply to post by pirhanna

Do you have any idea how fast a ship could theoretically travel using a solar sail? I wouldn't actually call it meandering, but I do get you point

It would take a while, but eventually, it is theorised, that a solar sail could build up to about half the speed of light.
edit on 31-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: additions...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Great catch actually but it's nothing more than a coincidence. They needed something space related there and hey, it looks cool.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

No air in space so since there'd be no resistance it wouldn't help slow it down.

Fun thread anyway, coincidences everywhere.

A solar sail doesn't work by wind resistance, but rather it works by the radiation pressure of the photons coming from the Sun.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've watched this show and found it interesting, to say the least. Such an event will bring out the worst in most people, just because humans are by nature dangerous beasts. Its impossible to fathom the intentions of a species not from our earth, because we ourselves are guilty of such terrible deeds when we find new places. Perhaps it is guilt that forces man to fear what he does not know. I wouldn't be astonished to find that all of the alien based entertainment is geared to groom the masses for some event that could happen in the near or not so near future. The whole 2012 thing is spooking the crap out of those with questionable common sense, so who knows what is really going on.On the other hand, consider the trend that follows in the wake of economic distress: a mass movement in entertainment on multiple fronts to distract the public from its woes with escapism and fantasy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It just seems silly to me to imagine that the entertainment community is privy to secret information. Maybe even more than silly

Entertainment is based on what draws and audience. No audience the show fails and those financing it loose their money and earn no profits.

Entertainment is one of the most pure forms of Capitalism and everyone from the Producers to the Actors are pure Capitalists. Of course some celebrities like to lie and pretend they are not, but it's just lies. Ask one of these overpaid clowns to share their millions with the low wage people who make up most of the those who create the entertainment. You will quickly find out they are pure Capitalists pretending to be otherwise.

UFO's and Aliens are big money. Sadly I think this stuff does more to prevent a real search than it does to help. Real research is not entertaining enough to put on documentary aimed at a broad audience.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

post by Saucerwench
Yeah okay fine, but I don't believe that. Just me, I don't believe that.

You don't want to believe it because you enjoyed the show , but facts is facts and ratings is money for the network .

post by Saucerwench
You have to be logged into FaceBook for this V show page to come up

Can't do that , am not and will never be a member of facebook

V Ratings

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

"I Want To Believe!"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Heeeelp!! Someone digged up zombie Elenin!!

Ko3

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

I think I'm a pretty logical person. I'm skeptical enough, but try not to be close minded. I do feel, more so now than several years ago, that this is very possible. Sneaking things in, in plain sight, to get us accustomed to certain things.

Although if I allow myself to, the .000089% of me that is an all out, conspiracy theory worry wart will then see this commercial for Puffs Plus and immediately think of the Norway Spiral, and think "OH NO, they've gotten to KLEENEX now! They're making the future generations think this is normal!"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I made a reply about this linked video a month or so ago. I don't feel like combing through it all. But I know or a fact that they later identified it. If I recall right it was the collision of two asteroids.

EDIT: Ok, I googled these links...
sci.esa.int ...
www.universetoday.com ...

The second links shows how the debris field evolved over time. There's a comment in hte first link about the tail having originated from a single rapid event. They determined that by analyzing its characteristics.

Another important thing is that this happened in the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter.
edit on 31-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That is pretty crazy. Great attention to detail and memory. I think it is interesting how many UFO and prepping, secret society and conspiracy shows that are on lately. I mean you cannot go a day without seeing two or three of those on major broadcasting networks. It's almost like the masses are being prepared for major revelations to come. Subconsciously.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

"This is a hypothetical scenario of First Contact. The scenes are dramatizations."

Maybe it is a way of hiding the truth in plain sight

It has been done before in a program called UFO It Has Begun from 1979 , at the end of the program Rod Serling narrates through a dramatization of a future (Or past) event where ET lands at Holloman Air Force Base .... was it an event that had already happened and is well known in UFO lore

Was this when President Eisenhower met ET at Holloman AFB

From 8.15 on the video

If you have the time I would recommend watching the whole program as its one of the best I've seen

edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

As a former air assault infantry staff sergeant 10 years of service I do have to say I really like this video great find and thank you for embedding that for all to see. Im experienced in a number of trained ways for profiling and my personal belief is "I feel like this is as truthful as a credible person can be and the 3000 yard stare as the LTC. was remembering and describing what was to me, a honest encounter " thanx again 8-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join