It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth - Do you BeL13v3?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Um, pick up a elementary science book for the proof your asking for..... Seriously. No, we don't have any good idea of why gravity is so much weaker than any of the other fundamental forces. Do you really need links for this? Maybe this just isn't the topic you should be posting in?

Gravity isn't actually a force, it's displacement of spacetime. It's strength, compared to other universal forces is weak. That doesn't mean scientists have no idea what gravity is. Obviously we don't know every single detail of everything, but we have a good understanding of gravity at the moment. Gravity is ALWAYS consistent with mass. It never changes. Hollow earth defies gravity.

Again, you are unaware about the trouble NASA faced with regards to gravity "hot spots" on the moon? Are you also unaware of how many missions we have lost to Mars that have been blamed by JPL and NASA on unpredictable gravitational anomalies?

All I was asking for was a link to back that up. I couldn't find anything about gravity hot spots on the moon. Please back up your claim and show me what exactly it has to do with hollow earth. So far your only arguments are "we don't fully understand it". I am interested in learning about that, if it's true.

One more thing.... We know more about black holes? Do we!? Please do tell cause everyone I have ever known in the history of the world has said one thing, past the event horizon all the way down to the singularity all known physics break down and it's a best guess as to what happens next because math.... Can't explain it but luckily.... You can!

I'm aware that there is still a lot of mystery involved in black holes, but you when over simplify something like that it shows lack of knowledge. All we know is that the laws of physics break down? Either you're intentionally exaggerating to mislead people, or you aren't very familiar with it yourself.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's not that hard to find.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Gravity isn't actually a force, it's displacement of spacetime. It's strength, compared to other universal forces is weak. That doesn't mean scientists have no idea what gravity is. Obviously we don't know every single detail of everything, but we have a good understanding of gravity at the moment. Gravity is ALWAYS consistent with mass. It never changes. Hollow earth defies gravity.

Where exactly did you study science? Yes, gravity is known force, in fact, it is one of the four fundamental forces unless you study something other than known science....... In which case, I'll have a hard time debating with you.
To that end, no... Hollow Earth theory doesn't defy what we know about gravity, it defies what we know about Earth and it's dynamics. Please keep in mind, we have no real idea about what is at the Earths core, it is a best guess described by incomplete math.

All I was asking for was a link to back that up. I couldn't find anything about gravity hot spots on the moon. Please back up your claim and show me what exactly it has to do with hollow earth. So far your only arguments are "we don't fully understand it". I am interested in learning about that, if it's true.

Fair enough, I didn't ask for a link about your absurd assertions about how or why you don't consider gravity as a fundamental force, Ill bow out and offer you just a taste on what I base my arguments on and trust me, it's just the tip of the iceburg but in good faith, here you GO! or here or here.

I'm aware that there is still a lot of mystery involved in black holes, but you when over simplify something like that it shows lack of knowledge. All we know is that the laws of physics break down? Either you're intentionally exaggerating to mislead people, or you aren't very familiar with it yourself.

The problem is, you can't "over simplify" something like a black hole because we don't understand them in the first place. How am I misleading people by saying so? Yes...... All known physics break down in the heart of a black hole and no one on Earth can explain the dynamics of a singularity............ I'm about as familiar with them as the smartest minds on the planet and completely correct when I say, WE DON"T UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICS BEHIND THEM.

Your spewing crap man. Google it or something, I'm not an astrophysics babysitter.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
if it weren't for the earths magnetosphere protecting us from all sorts of bad things, you would not be here to post this

if the earth is hollow, what creates the magnetosphere ?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Barcs
Where exactly did you study science? Yes, gravity is known force, in fact, it is one of the four fundamental forces unless you study something other than known science....... In which case, I'll have a hard time debating with you.
To that end, no... Hollow Earth theory doesn't defy what we know about gravity, it defies what we know about Earth and it's dynamics. Please keep in mind, we have no real idea about what is at the Earths core, it is a best guess described by incomplete math.

I wasn't trying to say it wasn't one of the fundamental forces. Funny that you would nitpick that one thing out of everything I said about gravity. I'm just saying we KNOW what causes it and how it affects things, it's not a form of energy, it's bending of spacetime. Hollow earth 100% defies gravity when you are talking about people walking upside down in the inside of earth's crust. Please explain how this is possible. Where does all that gravity come from within such a small mass. It doesn't make the least bit of sense, nomatter how you look at it without throwing science out the window.

GO! or here or here.

What a joke. At least read the articles you source. No wonder it took you like a month to respond. Your claim was that there were GRAVITY hot spots on THE MOON.

Article #1: Not about the moon, about a moon of SATURN, and a spot that has WARM temperature. It has nothing to do with gravity.

Article #2: Nothing to do with anything we're talking about.

Article #3: Finally one that has a little bit to do with your claim. Gravity is stronger on the far side than the weak side. That could mean there are hollow spots inside the moon. It still has nothing to do with hollow earth or our understanding of gravity. We know way more about the earth than the moon.

The problem is, you can't "over simplify" something like a black hole because we don't understand them in the first place. How am I misleading people by saying so? Yes...... All known physics break down in the heart of a black hole and no one on Earth can explain the dynamics of a singularity............ I'm about as familiar with them as the smartest minds on the planet and completely correct when I say, WE DON"T UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICS BEHIND THEM.

That's not what you said. You said "All we know is". No, that's not ALL WE KNOW. You are heavily exaggerating to promote your theory. Saying you know as much as a physicist about a black hole is absolutely absurd.

Your spewing crap man. Google it or something, I'm not an astrophysics babysitter.
. Yes, I'm spewing crap, when you're the one who hasn't posted a single legitimate piece of evidence to suggest hollow earth, the mathematics behind it, or how it works with our understanding of gravity, electromagnetism and the geology of planet earth. Hollow earth is impossible without throwing science out the window. That's a simple fact.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I wasn't trying to say it wasn't one of the fundamental forces. Funny that you would nitpick that one thing out of everything I said about gravity. I'm just saying we KNOW what causes it and how it affects things, it's not a form of energy, it's bending of spacetime. Hollow earth 100% defies gravity when you are talking about people walking upside down in the inside of earth's crust. Please explain how this is possible. Where does all that gravity come from within such a small mass. It doesn't make the least bit of sense, nomatter how you look at it without throwing science out the window.

No, you did say it wasn't one of the fundamental forces. I am not "nitpicking" about anything. A fact is a fact is a fact. Hollow Earth theory does not defy anything as it pertains to known physics and gravity you just haven't researched the topic to see the dynamics and math behind it. I don't need to explain it because it has been explained in depth and if you were remotely serious about the topic you would have researched the topic yourself.

What a joke. At least read the articles you source. No wonder it took you like a month to respond. Your claim was that there were GRAVITY hot spots on THE MOON.

It took me hours..... Much like the rest of your arguments you fail to see the relevance in the source material. If you are claiming there are no gravity hot spots on the the Earths Moon Ill let you dig your own grave here. If you seriously can not even do the research to verify or deny this very simply fact then I don't know what we have further to discuss. The simple fact is that I am very right and you my friend are very wrong.

The simple facts that I have pointed out to show you that not only does that happen on our own moon but others in the solar system is to illustrate to you the fact that planetary dynamics are not fully understood by any stretch of the imagination and that said we can't be entirely sure about any finite conclusions can we?

Article #3: Finally one that has a little bit to do with your claim. Gravity is stronger on the far side than the weak side. That could mean there are hollow spots inside the moon. It still has nothing to do with hollow earth or our understanding of gravity. We know way more about the earth than the moon.

Haha.... No, gravity is not stronger on the far side, near side, dark side or light side..... It is all over the grid, in circulatory patterns here and there............ There are hot spots, cold spots and in point of fact tend in our moon to take shape deep under the surface in oval or circle anomalous readings.

That's not what you said. You said "All we know is". No, that's not ALL WE KNOW. You are heavily exaggerating to promote your theory. Saying you know as much as a physicist about a black hole is absolutely absurd.

I already said it and I'll say it again......... Yes, absolutely, without any doubt.... That is ALL WE KNOW about black holes, please explain to me why YOU know any different than any other human on Earth...

Yes, I'm spewing crap, when you're the one who hasn't posted a single legitimate piece of evidence to suggest hollow earth, the mathematics behind it, or how it works with our understanding of gravity, electromagnetism and the geology of planet earth. Hollow earth is impossible without throwing science out the window. That's a simple fact.

Everything I have said has science backing me up. Even though I am opposing your debunking notions, it's an odd situation because main stream science supports all of my claims and none of yours. Your arguments are silly and without merit which is why I choose to ignore them and just laugh. You need to research your claims better before you assert them without looking into facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
All strawmans aside, please post your evidence as I requested, specifically in regards to the gravity. If science actually backs you up, then it should be easy. There must be tons of peer reviewed papers on hollow earth. Sorry, but I won't just take your word for it. Every site I've seen on hollow earth thus far has been a joke, and contradicts what we understand about electromagnetism and other fundamental sciences. Link me to a credible study on this, so I can learn. There has to be enough mass to account for the earth's gravity, which is measurable.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join