It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth - Do you BeL13v3?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

@4:48 -9:19 -09:35 Look like maps to enter?

@2:45?? @7:49 other hollow EA*RTH maps different from areas.

Fragmented German hollow EA*RTH data enjoy.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
In point of fact, we know almost nothing about gravity. We have no idea what it is, why it's there or why it is so weak compared to the other forces. That said, we know nothing about black holes or the inner workings of a singularity other than to say..... "Known physics breaks down".

Um, we actually know a lot about gravity. It is spacetime displacement caused by the mass of an object taking up that respective space. Saying we have no idea, is a lie, same with your black hole analysis. We know more than THAT. Go watch a science channel documentary on black holes.

If that is the case, can we be so sure on how gravity behaves here absolutely on Earth? We obviously can't on the Moon...... There are massive gravity "hot spots" there that shouldn't exist yet they do and people are at a loss to explain them. This is witnessed not only in first hand testimony from NASA but also by a horrific success rate when It comes to probes launched to the red planet.

Please give evidence of these "hot spots" of gravity based on science.

But then there's that pesky main stream science. You know, the thing that doesn't draw conclusions on anything until evidence is presented. Hollow earth is borderline absurd.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HigherLearningSociety
I know I'm making assumptions but you also got to remember, they have been drilling in our heads since we grew up that the earth is solid.... round.... mantle... core... lava.... but also have to remember how far science has gotten as well to disprove many teachings that have been made on us.
For eg. The earth is a solid, with rock then mantle and then a inner solid dense core. But the earth spins, cause forces to expel the core outward towards the crust. If the inside was a liquid lava and what not, it would stay on the outside rim as the earth spins, leaving an empty centre? Then you have to put into respect if there is an inner earth- it wouldve been made before outer earth and it would've been pushed out and solid before the crust on the outside could've been made and land / vegetation after that. it would have started inside way before it was ready to grow outside? eh?

The earth does not spin fast enough for magma to overcome gravity. If it did, it would be impossible for life to even begin here, as it would be expelled from the earth, as would the oceans and everything else. Yes, gravity pretty much counters the entire theory.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
OP. Archaeologists have found numerous underground cities and settlements in this world. Expecially in the Middle East. Some of these cities are very elaborate, and took a lot of manpower and expertise to build.

Do some research into these, you will be amazed at what these people accomplished. Why did they do it? A number of reasons have been suggested. It's my contention the hollow earth idea may have originally come from these underground cities. If for no other reason than to make it sound like their were whole civilizations in the earth, and outsiders should beware coming in uninvited.

Also, look at South American Indian legends about an entrance to the hollow earth in the area of Marcahuasi. According to the locals, those who enter that cave/cavern entrance never come back out. And their ancestors supposedly had contact with the people who lived there.

Mainstream science likes to poo poo anything that doesn't fit their current math and paradigm. George Ohm and Tesla are two examples among many of that. Nevertheless, I must admit leaning to their side of the fence on this one.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Klassified because: more corrections

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In my opinion the earth is hollow.

Nazi maps of agartha in vla9vt youtube user videos.

Ciel et Space recently published images where a hole can clearly be seen in antarctica hollowplanet.blogspot.com.es...

CenterStarsChannel youtube user made some interesting photos of antarctica in denver's science museum satellite data.

I also believe newton's F=m.a is wrong, I prefer Pari Spolter's view F=A.a

Eastern religions, such as Buddhism or Vaishnavism have plenty of stories of the hollow earth. I recommend the book "hollow earth in the puranas"

anyway, we could go on forever but it's too bizarre for most humans on the surface.

edit on 30/3/12 by Geoshearer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoshearer

Again: If the mass of earth were different, our orbit around the sun would be different too...as would gravity. And if Newton's forumla proving that were wrong, we couldn't accurately land space probes on the moon, Mars, and even asteroids.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Again: If the mass of earth were different, our orbit around the sun would be different too...as would gravity. And if Newton's forumla proving that were wrong, we couldn't accurately land space probes on the moon, Mars, and even asteroids.

If you are interested in the subject you can have a look here:
www.thelivingmoon.com...
and furthermore buy the book "Gravitational Force of the sun".

You know the formulas nasa used to land probes? I don't. If you stick to f=m.a it gives a lot of mass and you will have to stick to the solid earth model (with huge presions in the interior to match your calculations).

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoshearer

If you are interested in the subject you can have a look here:
www.thelivingmoon.com...
and furthermore buy the book "Gravitational Force of the sun".

You know the formulas nasa used to land probes? I don't. If you stick to f=m.a it gives a lot of mass and you will have to stick to the solid earth model (with huge presions in the interior to match your calculations).

I read that paper a while back. The problem is that the author misinterpreted the "neutral point", which lead to goofy results.

We KNOW how strong the earth's, moon's, and Mars' gravity is because we let objects (satellites) orbit around them. If the gravity calculations were wrong, those satellites wouldn't orbit, but rather crash or fling out into space.

In short, that "paper" is pseudo-science at it's best.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I read that paper a while back. The problem is that the author misinterpreted the "neutral point", which lead to goofy results.

We KNOW how strong the earth's, moon's, and Mars' gravity is because we let objects (satellites) orbit around them. If the gravity calculations were wrong, those satellites wouldn't orbit, but rather crash or fling out into space.

If you have already read it and disagree it's ok. I will stick with pseudo-science and you can continue to stick with nasa's science

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geoshearer

If you have already read it and disagree it's ok. I will stick with pseudo-science and you can continue to stick with nasa's science

Everyone's entitled to believe whatever they want...I just refer to base my beliefs on objective evidence and facts

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
no, I don't beL13v3, because 'hollow earth' is complete nonsense.

If it's not, please start digging and let us all know when you get there.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
From a logical point of view..

I don't believe "Agartha" (if that's what its called) really exists, a sun within the planet
that definitely defies the laws of science as we know them.

Do I believe there's room down there for some thing to be living? Even thriving? Yes. We know there's humungous spaces down there, the extent of these, we don't know however.

Could there really be intelligent life down there? Maybe.

Truth>Legends>Myths.......Take everything back to basic these idea's came from some where

Are there openings at either the north or south pole? Doubtful, not obvious ones anyway, they couldn't have gone unnoticed..

Although there is much interest in Antarctica from certain scientists, travelers and leaders (Hitlarr) so maybe that pole is holding a curious secret.

By the way, Byrd's diary's fake, stick to facts and you shan't be mislead!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't believe.

Far too far fetched.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
From a logical point of view..

I don't believe "Agartha" (if that's what its called) really exists, a sun within the planet
that definitely defies the laws of science as we know them.

I always sort of took the whole "sun" idea to mean some type of bio-luminescence similar to fireflies. It is possible that there are large caverns that we do not know about where intelligent life exists, but I really doubt the whole "hollow earth" stories. I believe that a lot of myth is based on facts, that have been misunderstood or misinterpreted, then badly exaggerated.
edit on 30-3-2012 by subject1145 because: grammar fail

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Aurora Borealis happens when sun winds hit the earth's atmosphere...they aren't "entrances".

By the way, we KNOW the earth isn't hollow because the earth's mass would be different...which would lead to a different orbit around the sun and gravity. So the entire hollow earth hypothesis is 100% nonsense I'm afraid

edit on 30-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Hogwash. The mass of earth, planets, sun etc. are simply best guesses based on the gravitational theory which is curently prevelant. It is all unprovable at this point or in your words 100% nonsense.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

The Aurora Borealis happens when sun winds hit the earth's atmosphere...they aren't "entrances".

By the way, we KNOW the earth isn't hollow because the earth's mass would be different...which would lead to a different orbit around the sun and gravity. So the entire hollow earth hypothesis is 100% nonsense I'm afraid

edit on 30-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Hogwash. The mass of earth, planets, sun etc. are simply best guesses based on the gravitational theory which is curently prevelant. It is all unprovable at this point or in your words 100% nonsense.

If it were wrong, we wouldn't have satellites, planes, or the ability to have a space shuttle exit and re-enter the atmosphere

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
farfetched bulls#$* but i need a laugh,it passes time away,
good on you

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

Originally posted by Helious
In point of fact, we know almost nothing about gravity. We have no idea what it is, why it's there or why it is so weak compared to the other forces. That said, we know nothing about black holes or the inner workings of a singularity other than to say..... "Known physics breaks down".

Um, we actually know a lot about gravity. It is spacetime displacement caused by the mass of an object taking up that respective space. Saying we have no idea, is a lie, same with your black hole analysis. We know more than THAT. Go watch a science channel documentary on black holes.

If that is the case, can we be so sure on how gravity behaves here absolutely on Earth? We obviously can't on the Moon...... There are massive gravity "hot spots" there that shouldn't exist yet they do and people are at a loss to explain them. This is witnessed not only in first hand testimony from NASA but also by a horrific success rate when It comes to probes launched to the red planet.

Please give evidence of these "hot spots" of gravity based on science.

But then there's that pesky main stream science. You know, the thing that doesn't draw conclusions on anything until evidence is presented. Hollow earth is borderline absurd.

Um, pick up a elementary science book for the proof your asking for..... Seriously. No, we don't have any good idea of why gravity is so much weaker than any of the other fundamental forces. Do you really need links for this? Maybe this just isn't the topic you should be posting in?

Again, you are unaware about the trouble NASA faced with regards to gravity "hot spots" on the moon? Are you also unaware of how many missions we have lost to Mars that have been blamed by JPL and NASA on unpredictable gravitational anomalies?

I'll tell you what, please provide me some proof you have any clue whatsoever that you know what your talking about and I'll get you those links......

One more thing.... We know more about black holes? Do we!? Please do tell cause everyone I have ever known in the history of the world has said one thing, past the event horizon all the way down to the singularity all known physics break down and it's a best guess as to what happens next because math.... Can't explain it but luckily.... You can!

Hollow Earth theory is just about as absurd as your claims of "mainstream" astrophysics knowledge.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2012 by mcsteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
A star in the center of the earth would require mass for fusion to occur. Proxima Centauri has about 7.5% the mass of the Sun, is about 200,000 km in diameter, but still the temperature and pressure at the core are not enough for fusion to occur. To put that into perspective Earth is about 13,000 km in diameter. Fusion is not possible, and so a star is not possible in such a small space.

edit on 31-3-2012 by mcsteve because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join