It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth - Do you BeL13v3?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
First off, I know there are already posts about Agartha and the Hollow Earth; but I want to re-collect the info and have a discussion about if its agreeable or way to fare-fetched.

IMO - It seems to be real, while many ancient accounts of contact and more recent ones (last decade).

To start- The map / entrances and the aurora borealis.

The north and south pole (Or at least one of them) seem to be entrances. Admiral Byrd account is threw the north. And many ancient sites, like the Pyramids or the Mayan Temple. Since we cannot fly over the North and South Poles due to no fly zones, it aids in the believing.
Now the aurora borealis is skeptic, since I know a lot of people believe it comes from the sun and flares. Well this could be true, it may not be the whole truth - as yes we get them when the sun erupts.... but IF there is a Hollow Earth, there would be an inside sun (Earths solid core we got taught all to much about:lol
and entrances in the north and south, wouldn't a eruption from the sun, cause a reaction with our inner sun and cause an aurora!?!?! Just a thought!

Now recently this Princess of Japan has mentioned Agartha in her dialogs and also talks about a conference soon becoming with them?! Very odd, but she seems to be legit and pretty calm - spiritual - You never know!

The history of it is basically the creators from "Niburu" came and created man, and had intercourse with us and created Neph's. Now these Neph's were hybrids and lived along earth. Once the Dark ones started to take over Atlantis and other major cities at that time, the Neph's set out to the inner earth, bringing the "Good" ones from all over the globe and more to live inside, away from the Dark ones as they knew devistation was following. Since the Anunnaki left to the home world, the Neph's retreated. And since then they've been watching and waiting for the demise of the Dark ones. N here we are todeh

What are your thoughts?!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherLearningSociety

Hollow Earth theory has been discussed to death on here. For all the info and claims made about it, I still find it far fetched.

The history of it is basically the creators from "Niburu" came and created man, and had intercourse with us and created Neph's. Now these Neph's were hybrids and lived along earth. Once the Dark ones started to take over Atlantis and other major cities at that time, the Neph's set out to the inner earth, bringing the "Good" ones from all over the globe and more to live inside, away from the Dark ones as they knew devistation was following. Since the Anunnaki left to the home world, the Neph's retreated. And since then they've been watching and waiting for the demise of the Dark ones. N here we are todeh

Nephs, Annunaki, Dark ones, Atlantis? You got them all covered here mate, however it doesn't lead any more credibility to an allready highly speculative theory.

Also, you seem to be making many assumptions about many speculative things, all wrapped up in a flight of fantasy.

So no, I do not believe there is an inner hollow earth with a son, and some strange creatures living there.

vvv
edit on 30-3-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's possible. That said, if you wan't to consider it rationally, you will have to cast aside 99% of the nonsense out there that currently exists about the subject and replace it with a new, modern spin that makes a little more sense. I would suggest you look into Nasim Harriman and his ideas, they actually support a hollow earth theory in that he believes there is a "singularity" at the center of Earth which would serve quite well as an interior sun.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't BeL13v3

It's just far too silly

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
I don't BeL13v3

It's just far too silly

Yeah, remember when all those crazy's thought the Earth was round! lol, what a hoot!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Nassim Haramein is not exactly the best source to trust regarding theories about the hollow earth.

Nassim Haramein, Fraud or Sage.

Look for yourself mate.

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Let me ask you a question.... Who are you to question him? Do you have the knowledge or education to refute his beliefs, claims or mathematics behind his ideas? The answer is almost certainly no. That said we have to evaluate why you disagree with him.

Mainstream science is a very narrow path my friend, should you stray even a little bit and you may find your entire career, lifes work and education rendered null and void overnight and labeled a heretic all because you don't agree with current model physics or don't think they have dated the creating of the pyramids correctly.

Thank goodness there are still a few people willing to speak outside of the box, to give us at least some truth that so many others turn a blind eye too because they have been bought and bread to maintain the status quo.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Let me ask you a question.... Who are you to question him? Do you have the knowledge or education to refute his beliefs, claims or mathematics behind his ideas? The answer is almost certainly no. That said we have to evaluate why you disagree with him.
reply to post by Helious

I like to question things my friend, find things out for myself. I have done alot of reading on Harim, and unfortunately the more I read and discovered, the clearer it became that many of his claims are simply not true. Mere distortions of scientific fact. I am sorry, but I do not just believe blindly.

Furthermore, I might not have the skills you want me to have to refute his claims. That being said, there are many people who do, and these people have also spoken out against him.

If you want to believe him, go right ahead mate, but I choose not to.

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I believe it, ive read to many stories and tails of beings living in the earth to brush it off as rubbish.

I mean who says the earth is solid rock anyway?

= The same people who downplay every historical fact worth knowing about and suppressing our existence as a human race!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

reply to post by Helious

I like to question things my friend, find things out for myself. I have done alot of reading on Harim, and unfortunately the more I read and discovered, the clearer it became that many of his claims are simply not true. Mere distortions of scientific fact. I am sorry, but I do not just believe blindly.

Furthermore, I might not have the skills you want me to have to refute his claims. That being said, there are many people who do, and these people have also spoken out against him.

If you want to believe him, go right ahead mate, but I choose not to.

vvv

I'm sorry but your argument is fatally flawed. The people who dispute what he claims are part of the main stream establishment and thus, are not the right people to dispute his claims.

I'm not an idiot and I would never proclaim to say that everything or anything he says is fact. What I am saying as that as far as you or I know, it could or could not be. We do not have the first hand knowledge to say absolutely and that is the very heart of the problem.

There is a very tiny percentage of the human race that actually has that knowledge first hand and you know what, I'm guessing and most likely correctly that the vast majority of those sources report to somebody in power and for a damn good reason. It's almost like believing everything you hear on Fox news or CNN. It's just on a little bigger of a scale.

I know that some of his ideas are extreme compared to what we are told and we mostly hold to be real and it may all be complete bunk but you should keep at the very least an open mind because there is a good possibility what we have been taught and told may not be the complete truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The people who dispute what he claims are part of the main stream establishment and thus, are not the right people to dispute his claims.

Main stream science, is what allmost everything is based upon. Therefore my conclusions is based on that. Are you saying that all mainstream science is wrong, that the rich history of our scientific community is flawed?

Look, my mind is not as closed as you might think. Regarding some topics however, I do need to be logical. If a hollow earth did indeed exist, what about the gravity influence on the surface? Dense objects tend to clump together, gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects, we call stars and planets.

Also ordinary matter is not strong enough to support an hollow object of planetary size against the force of gravity. A planet sized, hollow sphere with the KNOWN and OBSERVED thickness of the Earth's crust, would collapse.

vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It is either true or false. I think a rational approach to all these type of questions, is to disbelieve until evidence is produced. At which point belief will not be needed as it becomes known.

There should be clear differentiation between :
"do you believe it to be true ?"
"do you believe it to be possible ?"

I do not believe it to be true that the earth is hollow, but I do believe it to be possible that there are huge cavities deep in the earth that may harbor life.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Helious

The people who dispute what he claims are part of the main stream establishment and thus, are not the right people to dispute his claims.

Main stream science, is what allmost everything is based upon. Therefore my conclusions is based on that. Are you saying that all mainstream science is wrong, that the rich history of our scientific community is flawed?

Look, my mind is not as closed as you might think. Regarding some topics however, I do need to be logical. If a hollow earth did indeed exist, what about the gravity influence on the surface? Dense objects tend to clump together, gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects, we call stars and planets.

Also ordinary matter is not strong enough to support an hollow object of planetary size against the force of gravity. A planet sized, hollow sphere with the KNOWN and OBSERVED thickness of the Earth's crust, would collapse.

vvv

In point of fact, we know almost nothing about gravity. We have no idea what it is, why it's there or why it is so weak compared to the other forces. That said, we know nothing about black holes or the inner workings of a singularity other than to say..... "Known physics breaks down".

If that is the case, can we be so sure on how gravity behaves here absolutely on Earth? We obviously can't on the Moon...... There are massive gravity "hot spots" there that shouldn't exist yet they do and people are at a loss to explain them. This is witnessed not only in first hand testimony from NASA but also by a horrific success rate when It comes to probes launched to the red planet.

Sacred geometry has some merit and stands to explain some things that "we" don't yet understand. Planet dynamics in our solar system is a very new science with limited data but I think the majority of what we have collected poses more questions than answers and if that is the case.......... Why exactly are we holding so tightly to the outdated ideas we have about planet formation, physics and state of motion?

edit on 30-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know I'm making assumptions but you also got to remember, they have been drilling in our heads since we grew up that the earth is solid.... round.... mantle... core... lava.... but also have to remember how far science has gotten as well to disprove many teachings that have been made on us.
For eg. The earth is a solid, with rock then mantle and then a inner solid dense core. But the earth spins, cause forces to expel the core outward towards the crust. If the inside was a liquid lava and what not, it would stay on the outside rim as the earth spins, leaving an empty centre? Then you have to put into respect if there is an inner earth- it wouldve been made before outer earth and it would've been pushed out and solid before the crust on the outside could've been made and land / vegetation after that. it would have started inside way before it was ready to grow outside? eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yes I know where your coming from, but Earth is not a star....
And yes earth was probably in fact all solid lava when created.... but as it cools and spins it would grow and hollow out wouldn't you think? A star on the other hand is only a star because its gravity and weight make it so.
And for the star inside earth - Think of it as like a heart - When that light goes out - we most likely go out aswell. Also it was probably created millions of years ago as the earth was making itself . dense gas built up and created a sun internally

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
GREAT discussion thus far.

It seems possible that the Earth may be hollow. We just don't know. There are theories that suggest one way or the other. I have even heard the core is a diamond...and who knows....we sure don't.

It seems as though some ancient myths and or books lead one to believe there are entities who live below the Earth's surface...maybe they were all just metaphors but it is highly possible imho. Until it is proven WHAT our core is...I will fantasize all I want about the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Aurora Borealis happens when sun winds hit the earth's atmosphere...they aren't "entrances".

By the way, we KNOW the earth isn't hollow because the earth's mass would be different...which would lead to a different orbit around the sun and gravity. So the entire hollow earth hypothesis is 100% nonsense I'm afraid

edit on 30-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm not going to ride on anyone's story until there is PROOF!

Until we observe the rest of the 5 to 6 thousand mile depths of the Earth I can't say who is "right". Just because something may add up to be correct does not make it so.

I will say I do not believe the Earth to be hollow only because so far the theories in its regard are more flawed than the standard view.Because of seismology records (waves) it does seem less likely..

Again though... no one KNOWS for sure. That's the exciting part.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Until we observe the rest of the 5 to 6 thousand mile depths of the Earth I can't say who is "right".

Of course you can say who's right

Like I said, the density of earth is accounted for, and clearly proves the earth isn't hollow. If this were wrong, gravity on earth, as well as the orbit around the sun would be different.

So it is 100% confirmed that the earth is NOT hollow.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The member speaks the logical truth.

Also, because of hydrostatic equilibrium, a hollow earth could not be possible.

vvv

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join