It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 NHRA Arizona Nationals - February 19, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Perhaps you might enjoy the recent National Event, i know im slightly late in posting but if your petrol head then i guess you will enjoy the show.

Full event coverage: 2hr:16mins in length

edit on 30-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Right on CA! Having grown up in the Pomona area, I'm certainly no stranger to the 1/4 mile.
Unfortunately I don't keep up as much as I used to. I may watch bits of this later if I get the time.

In the meantime, here's a pic from Pomona myself and the Force kids a couple years back:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyJagov

Hey jimmy now that's a cruel photo, you being surrounded by such beautiful woman...nooo i will not stand for this..i will alert a mod because your obviously trying to conduct some psyops operation in making feel
. .
. I hadn't realized that you were into that scene, then again such a topic in a conspiracy site is not what one would expect nor did i imagine anyone would be into let alone active as yourself.

But ill post or even if you can post up the recent event's as i like to follow them and keep upto to speed. Its something of a hobby and sure perhaps one day i may even get around to sponsoring a team, but that will depend on google or bing.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by JimmyJagov

i will alert a mod because your obviously trying to conduct some psyops operation in making feel
. .

lol-Don't be so hard on yourself-we can't all be chick magnets!
Notice how thrilled Ashley is to have me groping on her! Jimmy=

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner- Is there a way to be alerted if someone replies to a post or are you just supposed to check back regularly? I don't post all that often, so I'm kind of unsure about that. I'm not even sure if you'll see this post.
I really love drag racing but my wife and I decided to dump DirecTV a couple of years ago so I can't get the broadcasts any longer.
So anytime you want to post related news and such I'll be into that.

Cheers then-JJ

new topics

top topics

join