It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to reunite Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
On the issue of reunification, it is highly suspect that n. korean rocket launch coincides with s. korean elections.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks for that link, it did lead me to South Korea's Ministry of Unification eng.unikorea.go.kr... . It has been going for nearly 12 years with their monthly articles and other interesting statistics. Their general policy comes across quite good and positive, but one is a bit of a problem:

This administration has dealt with the North's armed provocations decisively as follows:

Drawing up plans for clear and decisive actions against North's provocations such as the sinking of the Cheonan warship and the artillery attack on Yeonpyeong Island

Demanding the condemnation of armed provocations and suspension of inter-Korean trade and cooperation (the May 24 countermeasures)

I know these military situations are bad, but until peace is finally established there will continue to be military exercises that get out of control at times. Condemning the provocation and wanting answers is great, but suspension of trade and cooperation just puts more bricks on the wall that need to be pulled down. I can understand if the ministry for unification was pushed into this position from greater government, but there is a lot of work that needs to be done in this area as it will take time to get Korea's economy running smooth again. I can understand banning some dangerous items of trade, but others can help oil up NK's very squeaky wheels.

There's something going on with dreams at times, wonder if it is a conspiracy

<< 1  2  3   >>

join