It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Hillary in 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Found this article from CNN pretty interesting.

In it, Trump (who people are still listening to for some reason) suggests that Hillary Clinton will be running for president in 2016. While Clinton has said that she'll be done after being Secretary of State for the Obama administration, I could see her being tapped by the democrats to run as "the first female president" right after electing "the first black president."

Realistically, Romney will win the Republican nomination this year, and then lose to Obama in the general election. The Republicans know Rick Santorum is a raving lunatic and Newt Gingrich is too unpopular with women to have a shot.

The problem is, if no major star rises from the Republican party during Obama's second term, we may be looking at a repeat of this year's election, which was hugely disappointing for those of us who would have been open to voting Republican, had they not given us all these short bus candidates.

So then you've got 8 years of Obama, and possibly Clinton running on her "first woman" platform. Could end up being 16 years of democrats in office.

Although, it really hurts her game that Trump semi-endorses her at the end of the article

ETA: politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Cause what we need after Obama, Bush and probably Romney is another puppet psychopath.
If the nation even lasts ill 2016.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

No it doesn't matter at all anymore. I'm votin Snooki/Palin '16

Because if the Apocalypse doesn't happen by 2012, I believe those two could usher it in, no problem
edit on 30-3-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

new topics

join