It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the United States allow Israeli Citizens in the U.S. Congress?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You guys have it all confused.. It's not the "Jewish lobby" but the Christian lobby behind AIPAC. The Jews are quite small in number compares to the Christian influence on AIPACs operational finances. Follow the money..

Support for Israel is strong among American Christians of all denominations.[21] Informal Christian support for Israel includes a broad range varieties support for Israel ranging from the programming and news coverage on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Christian Television Network to the more informal support of the annual Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.[22] Informal lobbying also includes the activities of Jewish groups. Some scholars view Jewish lobbying on behalf of Israel as one of many examples of a US ethnic group lobbying on behalf of an ethnic homeland,[23] which has met with a degree of success largely because Israel is strongly supported by a far larger and more influential Christian movement that shares its goals.

Christians United for Israel, is the "largest" pro-Israel lobby.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please get your facts straight.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by Danbones
Maybe this explains it?

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Not only does that site not provide sources but on the ones it does it points to a Palestine site(Palestine: Information with Provenance (PIWP database)) that list its sources to a site filled with viruses

So yeah deny ignorance

edit on 30-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

you say

right out of the zionist play book of facile discreditization tactics

Here let me deny ignorance a little more for you:

Dr paul craig Roberts

He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as a co-founder of Reaganomics

en.wikipedia.org...
He mentions all the illegal aid given to israel by the RIPPED OFF American Tax payers..

He is quite factual and clear about the state of Ignorance you purport

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: smileys quotes spelling and stuff

SO are you just going to completely ignore what i said? I mean its not hard to prove. just click on some of the links.
I wasn't saying that there isn't anything going on (how you got that from what i said i don't know). but what you posted has nothing backing it up except from Pro palatine sites that try and install viruses(.gov sites which i don't want them messing with my comp! thanks).
So if you can't get your head around that, then you need to take a step back.

So to sum it up: This wasn't about disproving the Israeli conspiracy but pointing out that your site linked to some dangerous stuff.
Its just a side note that the quote you posted is made up.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
You guys have it all confused.. It's not the "Jewish lobby" but the Christian lobby behind AIPAC. The Jews are quite small in number compares to the Christian influence on AIPACs operational finances. Follow the money..

Support for Israel is strong among American Christians of all denominations.[21] Informal Christian support for Israel includes a broad range varieties support for Israel ranging from the programming and news coverage on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Christian Television Network to the more informal support of the annual Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.[22] Informal lobbying also includes the activities of Jewish groups. Some scholars view Jewish lobbying on behalf of Israel as one of many examples of a US ethnic group lobbying on behalf of an ethnic homeland,[23] which has met with a degree of success largely because Israel is strongly supported by a far larger and more influential Christian movement that shares its goals.

Christians United for Israel, is the "largest" pro-Israel lobby.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please get your facts straight.

LOL as im viewing this page i see an ad at the top asking me to support Israeli from a Jew and christian group /facepalm

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Israel is basically a creation of the same people who run the US. A well armed army with 3 years or draft in the oil region. If there is a pupeteer it does matter little who the puppet is. At least that way people get angry at all the jews in congress and not about the fact, that it is more people you never heard of who run the show rather than congress.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by NullVoid
Where is BullyPulpit ?
He said he want list, there the list already
hey BullyPulpit, you there ? Somebody have spoon fed you here!
Why do you care?

edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp

edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp 2

Because he ask for it ?
Twice!

You did not read the thread did you ?

I see good ol' Homedawg a bit agitated here, cool down, now sit.

I wonder what BullyPulpit wanna ask/say when he see the list. If its not enough I have some more

Its really interesting what this guy have to say about the danger

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I see a list of 99% dimocrats who hold dual citizenship from birth due to an odd circumstance of laws....the OP implied that these were Jewish born congressmen serving,no mention made they were Americans awarded duality....I'm wondering now the attraction of Jews to the Dim party....One Repub and a couple of Independents who vote mainly the dim ticket....The rest of that list is obviously skewed.....
As for Homedawg,he's a like minded post buddy who was looking out for me...he knew I was off on contract and out of touch...
Thanks Dawg...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So, IF (thats a big IF) theres war between USA and Israel
, who will they root for and with laws in place how its gonna be ?

Is it we the people first ? or
USA first or
the law first ?

If the law first Israel gonna win, its already "in place".
If USA first what happen with them ?
If we the people first, FEMA camp might be needed,I guess, Israel still wins.

Hmmm much to think about

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The Majority of the population in America consists of the lost 10 northern tribes of Israel, so that's probably why.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jodysephus
reply to post by XXX777

The Majority of the population in America consists of the lost 10 northern tribes of Israel, so that's probably why.

That seems like a ridiculous statement. So you're suggesting the 10 tribes migrated out of Israel into Europe, Asia, and Africa only to thousands of years later keep their lineage intact joining the British and migrating to the USA? And only the people from the 10 lost tribes migrated?

Please tell me you're trolling..

back to the topic.. The GIANT Christian lobby controls the Jewish lobby and whenever they eventually get caught (which they always do) they blame the Jews so they can hold anonymity and perpetuate the scam again later.. These aren't Christians that represent all Christians. They are zionists and even more fanatical about Israel than the Jewish people.
edit on 2-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
So, IF (thats a big IF) theres war between USA and Israel
, who will they root for and with laws in place how its gonna be ?

Is it we the people first ? or
USA first or
the law first ?

If the law first Israel gonna win, its already "in place".
If USA first what happen with them ?
If we the people first, FEMA camp might be needed,I guess, Israel still wins.

Hmmm much to think about
No war w Israel but I'm all in favor of firing all dual citizenship. Congress critters....put a durn big hole in the dim ranks for sure...I see no issues w that at all

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Yeah, having dual citizenship is not the stuff for a leader, given or achieve it doesnt matter.

Imagine papacy within the Protestants, lots of confusing stuff there!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
is this still going on?

Dual Citizenship is fine but american citizenship is (supposed to be) dissolved once you vote or serve military in a non-American government, no?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm sure there's plenty politicians with dual citizenship from other nations, not just Israel.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Here is a current list as of January 2012, from wramsite.com...:

THE SENATE

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) This one is gone now, and we know why!
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

This is not "jew-bashing", this is a legitimate concern that people who have dual citizenship are supposedly representing the United States and are sworn to uphold the constitution, yet half of them holds on to a country in the middle east who's interests often conflict with our own. One has to wonder if they are really loyal to the US or if they are operating with a hidden agenda.

To me, this is an inordinate amount of senators and reps with dual citizenship, and does not bode well for the future of this country.

This could end like it did in Egypt. The Old Testament tells how the Egyptian generations were spoiled by Israelite administration. They took everything of value and left Egypt decimated.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Bixxi3

Do you have an issue with the truth of the list of members of congress, or what?
I have issue of the percentage of democrats on that list....That's ridiculous...And scary

Think about it. Democrats are against the Republicans. The Republicans are for the Republic of the United States of America. The Democrats have been used as a front for anti-American activity. There is a cold war taking place in the Media and in the halls of Congress.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by Danbones

Obama is jewish aswell isnt he? IIRC his mother was an irish jew.

Right.

The Media will not talk about this. In fact, they tried to turn everybody's attention to the Muslim question as a means of demonizing the discussion of his religion and religious allegiance. Google "Crypto-Jew".

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am against Dual-Citizinship and internationalists holding positions of power in our government,
I dont like that we give foreign aid to so many countries when we are in so much debt, like israel.

I dont know how i feel about israel in general, I just believe that they use The United States to their advantage as much as possible. They even spie on us for reasons i dont believe in.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by OldCorp

Plus, we have a Kenyan Muslim as POTUS, which IS against the law; so it's only fair.

Oh come on...

He's as American as apple pie(which is dutch).

LOL.. Those few words explain it all..

sec.line

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't know who to say this politely,but here it is,, Zionists suck their hosts dry and spit them out after...Then they crawl to another clueless victim and start doing the same procedure again,and if they feel threatened, they would gladly drop their tails (Jews) and make every one believe they have defeated Zionism, but in reality they only revenged the poor (in this case) Jews again!!....They always take advantage of the new generations naivety and ignorance,and as long as they have the money and the media,they will ultimately be the main men....Sad but true!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's all about money. I tea h you to suck eggs and I show you some rather special technology...

Who cares about Israel, it's Palestine you should support after all they are the ones suffering because a bully is trying to take their land off them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join