It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the United States allow Israeli Citizens in the U.S. Congress?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Yeah, I noticed that....an inordinate amount of democrats who feel an allegiance to Israel.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Did you make sure that list is even true? i'd like to see that source because it can't be vertified and thus no one should pay any attention to it until it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OK, I just spent almost four hours of my Friday night trying to find confirmation of who has dual citizenship with Israel in our congress. Other than a few websites which most of the people on here would say is not worth citing, I went through the list and checked each one of them.

My first task was to understand Israel's Law of Return, in which a person can go to Israel and claim citizenship only if they have Jewish blood, from at least the mother, father, grandmother or grandfather on either side. This gives them the right to get citizenship with Israel and not have to renounce their American citizenship.

I then went through that long list of senators and congressmen and women that I first listed, and individually checked their biographies. Each and every one of them has the right by blood to become an Israeli citizen, and each and every one of them is a practicing Jew.

Now, just on the law of averages, the percentage of Jews in the US is 1.7% of the entire population, a rather small number indeed. The average number of Jewish people in congress is 7.3%.

Out of all the religions listed, Judaism is the only religion which has over three times the amount represented in congress than there are in the general population of the US. Every other religion in congress had a lower representation than in the general population. From: www.pewforum.org...

Although it is not a stretch to see that Jews in congress who are more than able to have dual citizenship with Israel probably did get it, I cannot get absolute proof that this is so. However, if you look at their voting record, it shows who they support.

Eighty one members of congress last August were given all-expense paid trips to Israel and stayed there for a week being politically indoctrinated. It doesn't even seem legal to remove that many lawmakers out of the country and have them kow-tow to Israelis, but it was done: jewishpeacenews.blogspot.com...

The OP's original post still stands as legitimate. We should question whether such an over-representation of a certain religious group who has their loyalty split between two countries, while stating publicly that they unequivocally support the other country, is a security risk.....or even treason.

My apologies for not finding the magic list that has sources cited such as US immigration records, or right from the horse's mouth like the senator or congressperson themselves, but such a thing is not to be found in our sanitized internet searches (for instance, I would click on pages which claim to have the list, and the pages were gone). I am too tired to go farther, and after all this research, too disgusted.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
that's how things are these days.

Israel had a President that was Iranian.

that is interesting.
which president was it? i like this sort of trivia.

never mind i found it.
Moshe Katsav 8th president of israel. born Musa Qasab in Yazd, Iran.
en.wikipedia.org...

-subfab
edit on 31-3-2012 by subfab because: found the answer to my question

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Lieberman levin feinstein and benjamen are the four in question. Lieberman and levin introduced the bill that made it possible. It was approved because israeli citizenship for jews in like getting an honary doctorate. All four have lived their entire lives in the us. And as far as politicians go conceding 99% are scum these four are just as loyal than non dualies. However since its legal the debate ends. But i dont agree with the hypocrit dual citizenship with israel. Dual
Citizenship should disqualify u from public office or security clearance. It got passed because its more of an honorary title than anything else. But it should be repealed

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Bullypulpit

Here is a current list as of January 2012, from wramsite.com...:

THE SENATE

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) This one is gone now, and we know why!
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

This is not "jew-bashing", this is a legitimate concern that people who have dual citizenship are supposedly representing the United States and are sworn to uphold the constitution, yet half of them holds on to a country in the middle east who's interests often conflict with our own. One has to wonder if they are really loyal to the US or if they are operating with a hidden agenda.

To me, this is an inordinate amount of senators and reps with dual citizenship, and does not bode well for the future of this country.

I was hoping somebody would mention Bawney Fwank.

You wascally wabbit!!!! Why I oughta blast you!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Given our long standing relationship w Israel and the current Jihad and duch incidents as Ft Hood I'd be more worried about Moslem members of congress.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Perhaps because Israel and the zionist pigs control the US and wish to remain in power to ensure that it can continue its terror campaign....

Perhaps because this way it can ensure veto power at the UN when Israel is denounced for its crimes and nothing can happen to them.

Perhaps also because Israel wants to continue to have a steady influx of question free funds from stupid people who keep wanting to give it to them for "salvation"...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by XXX777

Perhaps because Israel and the zionist pigs control the US and wish to remain in power to ensure that it can continue its terror campaign....

Perhaps because this way it can ensure veto power at the UN when Israel is denounced for its crimes and nothing can happen to them.

Perhaps also because Israel wants to continue to have a steady influx of question free funds from stupid people who keep wanting to give it to them for "salvation"...

LOL! You have an abrasive style.

But anyway, when the U.S. sends U.S. Dollars to Israel the U.S. is simply spreading more U.S. Dollars.
That is the name of the game.
When the other guy holds your currency, he is beholden to you.

Tiger blood!!

Winning!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by Danbones
Maybe this explains it?

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Not only does that site not provide sources but on the ones it does it points to a Palestine site(Palestine: Information with Provenance (PIWP database)) that list its sources to a site filled with viruses

So yeah deny ignorance

edit on 30-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

you say

right out of the zionist play book of facile discreditization tactics

Here let me deny ignorance a little more for you:

Dr paul craig Roberts

He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as a co-founder of Reaganomics

en.wikipedia.org...
He mentions all the illegal aid given to israel by the RIPPED OFF American Tax payers..

He is quite factual and clear about the state of Ignorance you purport

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: smileys quotes spelling and stuff

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This has to be the DUMBEST thread in ATS history,, How could you be so naive and ignorant to think Israel is infiltrating congress when anyone with half a brain knows ANY JEWISH PERSON in the USA is automatically granted dual citizenship from Israel AT BIRTH. This does not make their allegiance Israeli in the slightest. What you're saying is basically Jewish people should not be allowed to serve in the US government because they have dual citizenship AT BIRTH,,

And just for the record last I checked there's only FOUR JEWS in the top 50 list of wealthiest people.. THE MAJORITY are Christian fundamentalists who are even more pro Israel than most Jews because they have a plan to bring in the second coming,, Wake the f up..

www.forbes.com... 4 JEWS out of 50 Get your facts straight

If people actually studied history or read their bibles they would know Jews are always the scapegoat used to distract from the real thugs. And people wonder why this circle of corruption shows it's ugly head in every generation even after decimating the Jewish population? Blaming Jews is misguided and quite honestly the reason the cycle continues..
edit on 31-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
and a little more deny ignorance

The 1940 Nationality Act

Section 401 (e) of the 1940 Nationality Act provides that a U.S. citizen, whether by birth or naturalization, "shall lose his [U.S.] nationality by...voting in a political election in a foreign state."

bushstole04.com...

there is a very nice list of dual citizenship WARHAWKS in high places in the bush cabinet.
I wonder if they vote in their other counrtry of citizenship too?

Former Democratic US Senator Mike Gravel said Netanyahu is more powerful than the US President because US lawmakers have been bought out by AIPAC and the pro-Israel lobby.

“Netanyahu doesn’t want any peace,” he said. “They are prepared to go ahead, and over time, push out the Palestinians from the West Bank and Jerusalem. That’s their plan.”

He explained Netanyahu and Obama will always be at odds, and the Congress will always bend to Israel over the President on Middle East policy so long as the pro-Israeli lobby rules.

The reaction on Capitol Hill is groveling, not just admiration, explained Gravel.

cutdc.com...

US diplomats like to say that when it comes to the Palestinian-Israeli peace process the US plays the role of 'an honest broker. "But the US's massive foreign aid payments to Israel mean that, in fact, the US is taking sides. Israel is the largest recipient of US foreign aid in the world, receiving more than $6 billion annually-or about $8 million every-day. Until the US stops lending its weight to Israel through biased and unfair support, a truly just peace will remain elusive.

Laws passed by Congress prohibit the president from furnishing military aid or selling weapons to any country that consistently violates internationally recognized human rights standards or uses those weapons in an offensive-rather than a defensive-manner. The US State Department says that Israel engages in "torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment of punishment, prolonged detention without charges and trial, causing the disappearance of persons by the abduction and clandestine detention of those persons, and other flagrant denials of the right to life, liberty, or the security of people." Weapons purchased from the US by Israel are regularly used against unarmed Palestinian civilian populations.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
not to mention that Israel has Nuclear weapons which now make all the stollen loot double illegal
now how do they get those things past the peeples' government of the US I wonder?

edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: added quotes links and fixed quote box

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Obama is jewish aswell isnt he? IIRC his mother was an irish jew.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Dov Zakheim

Dov Zakheim is an ordained rabbi and reportedly holds Israeli citizenship. Zakheim attended Jew's College in London and became an ordained Orthodox Jewish Rabbi in 1973. He was adjunct professor at New York's Jewish Yeshiva University. Zakheim is close to the Israeli lobby.

Dov Zakheim is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and in 2000 a co-author of the Project for the New American Century's position paper, Rebuilding America's Defenses, advocating the necessity for a Pearl-Harbor-like incident to mobilize the country into war with its enemies, mostly Middle Eastern Muslim nations.

He was appointed by Bush as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books. That story, as mentioned, was buried under 9-11's rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim's watch. We can only guess where that cash went.

bushstole04.com...

wonder where the money went?
buying up a few votes in the house no doubt

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by Danbones

Obama is jewish aswell isnt he? IIRC his mother was an irish jew.

No. Obama's mother is a White American of German/Irish ancestry.

wiki.answers.com...'s_mother_Jewish

worse she was CIA
they are the drug dealing arm of the banker Cartel that created Israel

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Given our long standing relationship w Israel and the current Jihad and duch incidents as Ft Hood I'd be more worried about Moslem members of congress.

chicken and egg though, who facilitates the large scale immigration........

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Well, here in Michigan, we had Jennifer Granholm as a governor, and she had dual citizenship with Canada. I don't agree with the rules, though. I think to serve in any State or Federal level, you should be a natural born citizen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Did you make sure that list is even true? i'd like to see that source because it can't be vertified and thus no one should pay any attention to it until it is.

I'm not here to do your homework, you verify your own lists.

Paul Wolfowitz (former deputy secretary of defense who participated in 911).

Do your research before you doubt the obvious truths.

Paul Dundes Wolfowitz (born December 22, 1943) is a former United States Ambassador to Indonesia, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense, President of the World Bank, and former dean of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University. He is currently a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, working on issues of international economic development, Africa and public-private partnerships,[3] and chairman of the US-Taiwan Business Council.[4]

He is a leading neoconservative.[5] As Deputy Secretary of Defense, he was "a major architect of President Bush's Iraq policy and ... its most hawkish advocate."[6] Donald Rumsfeld in his interview with Fox News on February 8, 2011 said that Wolfowitz was the first to bring up Iraq after 9/11 attacks during a meeting at presidential retreat at Camp David. After serving two years, he resigned as president of the World Bank Group ending what a Reuters report called "a protracted battle over his stewardship, prompted by his involvement in a high-paying promotion for his companion."[7][
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Where is BullyPulpit ?
He said he want list, there the list already
hey BullyPulpit, you there ? Somebody have spoon fed you here!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Where is BullyPulpit ?
He said he want list, there the list already
hey BullyPulpit, you there ? Somebody have spoon fed you here!
Why do you care?

edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp

edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Sp 2

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join