It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

Muslim men are killing massive amounts of people,mostly young and old women,in the name of allah and they are sacrificing them directly to allah,blood sacrifices,just like the ancient aztecs and mayans sacrificed so many people to their gods...

The Stoning and Public Hanging of Women in Islam! The True Value of Women in Islam! > iranpoliticsclub.net...

Hanging Children In Iran > vikas.instablogs.com...

Honor killing happens in all Islamic counties and thanks to the immigration of Muslims it is now spreading into Europe,America,Australia and Canada...

16 Year Old Girl Buried Alive in Turkey: Honor Killing is about Islam > islam-watch.org...

Heres life in muslim iran...I mean hell...Mass hangings In Iran > chasblogspot.blogspot.com...

5 Pakistani Muslim Women Buried Alive,Killed In The Name Of Honor > www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I, can see what your saying, but it's like condemning all Christians because of the things kony and general butt naked have done...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
go to antiwar.com and search bales.
some interviews in the archive section compare the bales incident to the manning (whistleblower/wikileaks) trial.

when the commander-in-chief, and all the way down the chain declare guys guilty right off the bat (signalling what the court is to do); when guys are jailed and tortured (manning) before their 'trial' what's the message?: you're not in kansas anymore.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i agree real christians don't do those things.
but the fake 'christian' zionists do.

everyday.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Christie because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Would be good to know a bit more about the atmosphere In the region before the massacre. I wonder what the mood on base like, (expecialy given the resent I.E.D.s). Are the witnesses extremely religious/ have ties to the Taliban? I don't see any security threat for the troops by repoting on these type of details.

With all the phyops technology the U.S. has I don't think it would be a challenge to orchestrait this story, but why would they?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christie
reply to post by blocula

i agree real christians don't do those things.
but the fake 'christian' zionists do.

everyday.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Christie because: typo
Islam,meaning muslim,is the only "religion" on earth where men,women and children are raped, tortured,stoned,hanged,buried alive and slaughtered in the name of their god and its islams paranoid men who are doing all the killing and they are sacrificing innocent people directly for and directly to their god allah and these people must be stopped at all cost,before its too late for western civilization,when a group of muslim jihadists,folowing their orders and their koran,obtain a nuclear bomb and hold an entire american city hostage with that nuclear device and they are not afraid to die and they will set it off in the name of allah and instantly kill millions of people and that will unleash world war three...

"Hold on,my friends,to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands.Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6000 years,may not happen again.Hold on to the Constitution,for if the American Constitution should fail,there will be anarchy throughout the world"...Daniel Webster 1782-1852

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Hold on to the Constitution,for if the American Constitution should fail,there will be anarchy throughout the world"...Daniel Webster 1782-1852

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

When was the American Constitution govern the world ? What if the Constitution was twisted ?
Oh that explain stuff already happening.
Ok, makes sense.

HR 3162 RDS thats what make the difference, its all been done. Welcome anarchy.

Nice number for illuminati/masons/luciferism cult worshipping btw.
edit on 3-4-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

When daniel webster said that,around two hundred years ago,the us constitution had not yet been twisted into what its become today...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaAnd remember seeing all those thousands,perhaps millions of muslims in iraq,egypt,iran and pakistan, comprised of men mostly,jumping up and down laughing and cheering after they found out about 911, chanting "death to america" "death to america" over and over?

They were very lucky i wasnt in charge back then,because i would have ordered multiple air strikes with extreme predjudice,directly against and upon those crowds of screaming muslims,as vengeance and a voice for all those innocent people they slaughtered in the name of allah...

Exactly how I felt seeing Americans cheering in the streets at the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden. Or Gaddaffi. Or Saddam. Celebrating. Revelling in MURDER. That is sick whoever is doing it and no matter who is being killed!

Ah but that's fine now isn't it, because they killed Americans. Let's just ignore that Americans have killed WAY more Muslims than vice versa. And for longer. And for less reason.

Pure hypocrisy and nothing more. BOTH SIDES DO TERRIBLE THINGS. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?!
edit on 4-4-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Cecilofs

Modern day christians and protestants dont continuously rape,torture,hang and bury alive women in the name of their god and they dont want to destroy innocent people in a perpetual jihad against western civilization, like those still trapped in the stoneage,allah posessed muslim men do on a daily basis...The Sword Of Militant Islam > www.masada2000.org...

Ok firstly, not all Muslims do that either. SOME Muslims do, just like SOME Christians do. BOTH religions are based on peace and love, but have aspects of vengfulness. Guess which part is acted out?

Secondly, you are posting in a thread about how a Christian man went on a rampage and methodically killed 16 innocent civilians, including children, then burned their bodies.

Yet you claim that its only Muslims that inflict violence on the world?

Talk about being blind to the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Originally posted by bloculaAnd remember seeing all those thousands,perhaps millions of muslims in iraq,egypt,iran and pakistan, comprised of men mostly,jumping up and down laughing and cheering after they found out about 911, chanting "death to america" "death to america" over and over?

They were very lucky i wasnt in charge back then,because i would have ordered multiple air strikes with extreme predjudice,directly against and upon those crowds of screaming muslims,as vengeance and a voice for all those innocent people they slaughtered in the name of allah...

Exactly how I felt seeing Americans cheering in the streets at the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden.
bin laden was already an evil man who killed people before 911 even happened and what exactly did the thousands of people murdered,including children aged 2 to 12 years old in the planes,some going to disney land,on 911 do to deserve to have their only lives torn away?...Nothing...
edit on 4-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaIslam,meaning muslim,is the only "religion" on earth where men,women and children are raped, tortured,stoned,hanged,buried alive and slaughtered in the name of their god

I agree...except for Christianity and Judaism until fairly recently of course.

Oh and the Catholic/Christian priests that rape little boys under their care.

Oh and Nazi skinheads who do the same things to Jews in the name of a superior race and religion.

Oh, and the Christian Africans who try to rape the gay right out of lesbians.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I could go on but I think I've made my point. You've obviously swallowed the BS anti-Muslim agenda you've been spoon fed by the news. I honestly hope you can one day learn to love all people regardless of superficial differences and realise that all people are capable of both constructive and destructive acts.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculabin laden was already an evil man who killed people before 911 even happened and what exactly did the thousands of people murdered,including children aged 2 to 12 years old in the planes,some going to disney land,on 911 do to deserve to have their only lives torn away?...Nothing...

They didn't deserve it and they did nothing to warrant it.

But neither did Osama Bin Laden's friends and relatives that were collateral damage in the many, many wars the US has waged in the Middle East over the last few decades. Which are the reason there are terrorists at all. And if the OS about 9/11 is true, the reason that even happened as well.

Basically, neither side is right. Both sides are doing it wrong. Demonising or praising one over the other is simply wrong on every level.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

It's good to see journalists acting like journalists again. The original story seemed so incredibly flimsy, especially after reporters began to dig into the life of Bales and everyone started to question if he could really be so monstrous.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i couldn't disagree more strongly.
what a bunch of 'war on terror' propaganda.

your dirty laundry list of all the things you claim 'islam' is doing...hmmm....are you serious?
explain how your theory relates to Iraq.

is murder and despotism measured on a scale? is it okay if its made in the USA?

Albright insisted that an attack on Hussein could be stopped only if Hussein reversed his decision to halt arms inspections. "Iraq has a simple choice. Reverse course or face the consequences," Albright said.
wiki

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

do YOU think the price is worth it?
what exactly was the "it" she was referring to?
and who is the "we" she is talking about (most assuredly not me)

anyways, re: israel apologism:
israel has to learn to get along with her neighbours (good luck. she's committed so many atrocities now she has a lot of 'splainin' to do).
she should stop manipulating the west into creating Talmudic Greater Israel.

the west has to snap out of it and clean up its own house.

the west aren't the world cops.
NATO and the UN are genocidal hypocritical machines as guilty as the ones they 'love bomb'.

since muslims didn't do 9-11, now what?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

um...does anybody really still believe bin laden or muslims did 9-11?
*cough*

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
It's a fact we can't fight two wars.....this from a country that pre bill klinton kept a standing force designed to fight two wars and one regional conflict at the same time.Its also a fact that we need to get out of one to do the other

upcoming one.Bad deal.Sad times.
edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Wolfbane

America is not in a WAR.
It is in an invasion to occupy.
An imperialistic takeover of others lands.

Americans are enabling this to occur, You all have the blood of countless children dripping from every orifice.

Current Americans are the same as the german people who enabled the nazis.

the CONSTANT invention of an enemy by creating an enemy is to foster and perpetuate the false murderous reasons to be there.
America has become the land of the sick.
Shame on You all, squabbling to try and justify mass murder of children asleep.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

reply to post by Cecilofs

Modern day christians and protestants dont continuously rape,torture,hang and bury alive women in the name of their god and they dont want to destroy innocent people in a perpetual jihad against western civilization, like those still trapped in the stoneage,allah posessed muslim men do on a daily basis...The Sword Of Militant Islam > www.masada2000.org...

Ok firstly, not all Muslims do that either. SOME Muslims do, just like SOME Christians do. BOTH religions are based on peace and love, but have aspects of vengfulness. Guess which part is acted out?

Secondly, you are posting in a thread about how a Christian man went on a rampage and methodically killed 16 innocent civilians, including children, then burned their bodies.

Yet you claim that its only Muslims that inflict violence on the world?

Talk about being blind to the truth.

How do you know he was christian? I dont recall anyone saying he said praise god before shooting people. Was he wearing a cross? Did he leav a message to someone saying he was going to heaven? How exactly did you determine he was christian? Or did you assume that because he was from the USA and in your warped view of the world all americans are christians. You define the USA as christians so you can claim they attacked muslims. When muslims directly attack christians in churches and have a saudi arabian mufti declare all churches on muslim soil must be destroyed.Then theres that whole killing women because they were raped and it was there fault. Do you have an instance where the pope called for all mosques to be destroyed because i guess i just missed it. If we keep making excuses for islam there behavior will not change.Does christians kill there daughters because they had sex boy if they did the western world would have 0 population growth. The religion is stuck in the middle ages at least with christianity they got rid of all that archaic crap hundreds of years ago. At some point were going to need to acknowledge the fact that Islam is a problem because if you ignore the problem it only gets worse.

And for all these people that like to claim christians do it no christians go get a compound cut themselves off from the world waiting for the end and only get violent when the government shows up. They dont strap bombs to there chest go into the street and blow themselves up. Let try to be realistic shall we.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

failure to accurately portray any of the material discussed.

we seem to be avoiding the obvious question: what are we doing on the other side of the world interfering in other people's nations and cultures? simple answer: eugenics.

the LAW in america says 51% of black babies and lower numbers (marginally) of other babies are not human and can and should be dismembered in the womb.

hypocricy much?

off to islamic lands to intervene on 'humanitatrian grounds' because women wear burkas or they live a different lifestyle (not perfect) - but in reality because there's an agenda called CLEAN BREAK/PNAC/GREATER ISRAEL....while western/US demons perform partial birth abortions and now have actually called for POST BIRTH abortions....huh?

what's a POSTBIRTH abortion?

Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva. In the Journal of Medical Ethics, they propose:

[W]hen circumstances occur after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible. … [W]e propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion’, rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasize that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus … rather than to that of a child. Therefore, we claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk.
slate.com

Two Oxford bioethicists caused an outcry among pro-lifers when they argued that “after-birth abortion” — killing a newborn baby — is morally sound and should be made legal.

Alberto Giubilini from the University of Milan and Francesca Minerva from Melbourne University wrote in the Journal of Medical Ethics that fetuses and newborns “do not have the same moral status as actual persons.”

The pair say that killing a baby should be “permissible in all cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled,” adding that “the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant.”
NBC

so what is BIOETHICS?
and who are these Oxford bioethicists?

go here for example:
Life and Death: Bioethics as crypto-eugenics
www.corbettreport.com...

or here...read this real carefully in case you don't believe it. then question where the moral authority for genocidal sanctions and carpet bombing of civilians is ever justifed.

World’s leading expert on Jewish medical ethics, Professor Avraham Steinberg, speaks at Oxford Chabad Society...

...In a lecture outlining the scientific process of Stem Cell research, he explained that some of the most controversial issues in medical ethics today hinge on the debate on the definition of beginning of life. He explained that

WHAT???: "birth is the ultimate and universally accepted definition of the beginning of life."

...he explained that "there is not a single point during fetal development when life begins but rather it progresses gradually in a process that endows the embryo with more and more rights until birth when it becomes a full human being."

..."Regarding, the terminology ‘playing G-d’, he refuted it as an issue in Jewish medical ethics. The term ‘playing G-d’ only refers to an action ex-nihilo, bringing something into existence from nothing. This is something humans are unable to do and is indeed relegated to G-d. What human beings can do is to take something that exists and change its form or enhance it."

WHAT?: "change its form or enhance it"?? says who?

www.oxfordchabad.org...

JUST STOP KILLING.
stop it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Christie

the LAW in america says 51% of black babies and lower numbers (marginally) of other babies are not human and can and should be dismemebered in the womb.

FALSE-The law says no such thing
Rest of post-irrelevant

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join