It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If Ya watch RT news, they were saying this weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I'll go with you, its an avenge ops, its where Rambo saying "This bullet is for XXXX, and this one is for XXXX".

Problem is, its a sleeping family, maybe its really the IED guy, maybe not, but still, its much like shooting chickens in a co-op. Destroy the co-op to kill the fox isnt much "bravery and honour" that we want.

What happen to forgive and forgave that we are told ? We have different views of things but this is not the way to resolve. When people will understand, bullets cant speak.

On the lighter side, what IF the show off helicopter pilot crash land into a house, killed everyone, I guess its an accident and people can forgive and forgave, yet cant on this one ?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Here's what I think could be the reasoning behind this whole situation;

America wants out of Afghanistan quickly so it can begin it's conflict with Iran, logistically it would struggle to fight two wars at once especially an insurgent war in Afghanistan that is far from over.

So what is the best way to extract from a country without fulfilling what you said you would when you got there? Make the Afghan people push you out, without any local support the Coalition war effort in Afghanistan has no meaning and no drive.

So, possibly an escape route?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes the most sense to me, and it crossed my mind as soon as this story hit the news. How do we (I.e. The U.S. & Coalition) get out of Afganistan quick and forget about the lengthly training period, etc. This link implies that the motive is to slack on that obligation.
www.wired.com...

First the burning of the qurans and then this apparent senseless act garners MSM attention...It really cinched it for me when I started to see the background stories on CNN of Bales and how he was so kind and loving, etc. The story was trying to instill sympathy toward him and his family. It just seems so 'put together'.

The MSM is reporting the way they have been instructed to, we just have to read between the lines as always.

Iran seems to be next on the list. The U.S. seems to be trying to regroup for the big one so buckle up!
edit on 31-3-2012 by sonofsven2 because: to include initial comment

edit on 31-3-2012 by sonofsven2 because: I needed to make a slight tweak.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderofLostSouls

Yup, the fix is in. I wonder who Bales pi$$ed off.

"The lawyer for Staff Sergeant Robert Bales, the U.S. soldier accused of killing 17 Afghan civilians, is accusing U.S. authorities of blocking his investigations into the incident. John Henry Browne says his team has been prevented from interviewing wounded civilian witnesses at a Kandahar hospital."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's a fact we can't fight two wars.....this from a country that pre bill klinton kept a standing force designed to fight two wars and one regional conflict at the same time.Its also a fact that we need to get out of one to do the other upcoming one.Bad deal.Sad times.
edit on 3/31/2012 by Homedawg because: Wolfbane

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What they say as the official story is not even the official story since the pentagon is denying he was drunk. The official story is he wasnt drunk, he left base went killing, came back, spotted, left again more killing, came back and was arrested.

Obviously its a lie but the media is trying to coax the official story into something somewhat believable whereas the pentagon cant even say he was drunk.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Our troops are stretched to the max with back to back deployments to maintain troop levels....they also need some down time before taking on another country full of fanatics ,this time with modern weapons.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Finally this is "Breaking" on ATS. S+F!

If he cant remember anything, and the majority of witnesses say their was more than one soldiers, where does the lone gunman theory come from?
Does anyone know the policies/ restrictions on personal leaving base at night? If one person can sneak out unnoticed, could a suicide bomber not sneak in unnoticed? the official story seems a bit bizarre...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Now this is just my assumption, I wasn't there so I couldn't know but it all looks too familiar, one can almost smell it.

You know, most of us agree with your assumption ...

but that's just it, what on earth is anyone doing sending soldiers out there? Soldiers is something you use in a war, where there are clear objectives. Clear lines.

Somebody called GW Bush, just sent people to war without a decleration of war. And has broken every rule in the rulebook, and every part of the geneve convention. Because in his head, it's not a war, that he declared ... and the follower into his office, and his concupine (Hillary), don't seem to know any better.

I ask you, if you don't have follow rules on murdering people ... why did the nazis have to? the nazis murdered jews, you murder muslims? Does that mean, jews are some sort of a higher being? or that the nazis couldn't murder, because they were germans? Is there racism or nationalism involved?

You should have something in the back of your mind, WWII is not over yet ... nobody has burried that axe.

Now, where do you want to go from here? Are rules rules, or is it WHO breaks the rules that matters? Or perhaps, its whose the victim, that counts?

Whose the real MASTER RACE here?

edit on 1/4/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The wanton death of innocents cannot be condoned...however there is no reason to allow your nation to be taken over and your freedom corrupted in the name of Al-Lah which is what their mandate is....so as long as there is aggression,there will be war....no matter who the victims are...or the target
edit on 4/1/2012 by Homedawg because: Legal pad

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks to all my brothers in arms who have given their lives to protect the U.S. It's times like these when I regret that I served my country for people who believe # like this. All you people who believe in either side of this story need to brush up on the history of warfare.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Here's what really happened. I bet those villagers were collaborating with the Taliban and were not even trying to hide it simply because it suits those on the top ie. US businessmen and their high ranking puppets in the US military. I bet those soldiers could walk into a village and see the very men that were shooting at them 15 minutes ago but due to orders can do nothing about it. This was probably a daily scenario, one minute you war with these guys and another minute you have to help them and their friends - this is the kind of stuff that kills what little rational brain is left because what's going on there make no sense whatsoever. Now this is just my assumption, I wasn't there so I couldn't know but it all looks too familiar, one can almost smell it.
One day these guys decided to do what they were trained to do, wage war the way it's supposed to be waged - kill everything and anything not wearing a friendly uniform. It's sad that this logic comes as a shocking and discusting to civilians but fact is civilians know nothing about war and are not elligible to judge. Their vision of war comes from video games and holywood movies where moral, justice and "good guys" win. Well... heh... real war is NOT like that.

^THIS
I believe you have it right. Whatever the truth of the matter is, war is ugly for all parties involved. And it's sad to say but nastier things have been done in times of war that we will never know and should never hope to imagine. Just my two cents but I don't feel I can believe what the Afghani child says to be truth. Words are easily manipulated and so are scared and hungry children. If Afghani people can be conned into blowing themselves up for Allah, couldn't one assume a child could mold a story for his/her livelihood, especially if threatened.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I am guessing your country is part of the coalition?..

However there is no reason to allow your nation to be taken over and your freedom corrupted in the name of Al-Lah which is what their mandate is.

What an ironic statement... Just need to replace their with our, and al-lah with greed!...
edit on 1/4/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaI'll never forget all those thousands of innocent people who were "murdered" throughout the last few decades in the Middle East...

And what would they have to say about what should be done to the Christian Infidels who murdered them in the name of Jesus...

And what would they have to say about the Christians dancing,cheering and jumping up and down in the streets of US,UK,Australia and elsewhere chanting "death to Osama Bil Laden" "death to Osama Bin Laden" when they found out about him dying?

Those Christian Infidels want to convert everyone in the entire world and turn them into Christians and annihilate all those who will not bow down to Jesus...

I work with a die hard Christian man and that is what he tells me and he says that someday it will be that way...

And for most of us,who did not lose the love and life of someone near and dear to us in the Middle East across the last few decades...

What if your son or daughter,mother or father,husband or wife was lost among the flaming wreckage?

The christians chose to sow the wind and they should be made to reap a very terrible whirlwind...

Fixed that for you Blocula, to point out your blatant hypocrisy and demonstrate that you have bought into a false paradigm.

At least you don't think its justified for our troops to be over there

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Within a few hours of this event happening, BBC World Service were reporting that locals in the next village reported seeing "multiple troops" attacking them. By the morning UK time, the story had changed to a lone gunman, who left base at 0300 local and went on a shooting spree - alone.

We are conditioned to think that the Afghans are lying because "they are the bad guys" or were otherwise coerced into saying these things "to make the US look bad", but an 8 year old kid is not going to know to say these things - they are going to say what they saw.

At the end of the day this is war, and the first casualty of war is the truth. ATS of all places should know that propaganda is everywhere.
edit on 2-4-2012 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Modern day christians and protestants dont continuously rape,torture,hang and bury alive women in the name of their god and they dont want to destroy innocent people in a perpetual jihad against western civilization, like those still trapped in the stoneage,allah posessed muslim men do on a daily basis...The Sword Of Militant Islam > www.masada2000.org...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Our troops are stretched to the max with back to back deployments to maintain troop levels....they also need some down time before taking on another country full of fanatics ,this time with modern weapons.
No country on earth can even come close to comparing to the awesome strength,power and size of the United States Air Force and that Air Force would be all we really need to use against them,if we still fought wars like we fought in world war one and world war two,wearing brass knuckles,not boxing gloves...

And remember seeing all those thousands,perhaps millions of muslims in iraq,egypt,iran and pakistan, comprised of men mostly,jumping up and down laughing and cheering after they found out about 911, chanting "death to america" "death to america" over and over?

They were very lucky i wasnt in charge back then,because i would have ordered multiple air strikes with extreme predjudice,directly against and upon those crowds of screaming muslims,as vengeance and a voice for all those innocent people they slaughtered in the name of allah...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Within a few hours of this event happening, BBC World Service were reporting that locals in the next village reported seeing "multiple troops" attacking them. By the morning UK time, the story had changed to a lone gunman, who left base at 0300 local and went on a shooting spree - alone.

We are conditioned to think that the Afghans are lying because "they are the bad guys" or were otherwise coerced into saying these things "to make the US look bad", but an 8 year old kid is not going to know to say these things - they are going to say what they saw.

At the end of the day this is war, and the first casualty of war is the truth. ATS of all places should know that propaganda is everywhere.
edit on 2-4-2012 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

Ive got an 8 yr old and trust me he lies. Why is it people that dont have kids think small kids dont lie.My son told me a story the other day about how he caught the dog eating the ice cream and tried to stop him. He actually put the carton on the floor so the dog would lick it. then calls me in there to show me the dog eating the ice cream. Only problem is he forgot the ice cream around his mouth.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sigh* another thread deteriorates into Muslim bashing...

Modern day christians and protestants dont continuously rape,torture,hang and bury alive

Are you claiming these things didn't happen in Vietnam and Abu Grau (however its spelt). I don't thing the billion or so Muslims do those things "continuously".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seudonymous
Sigh* another thread deteriorates into Muslim bashing...

Modern day christians and protestants dont continuously rape,torture,hang and bury alive

Are you claiming these things didn't happen in Vietnam and Abu Grau (however its spelt). I don't thing the billion or so Muslims do those things "continuously".
Pakistani acid attack victim Fakhra Younus commits suicide by jumping from 6th story window in rome. More than 8,500 acid attacks,forced marriages and other forms of violence against women were reported in Pakistan in 2011 and that number is most likely an undercount >

ca.news.yahoo.com...

See what i mean? This acid attack victim was a beautiful young woman and muslim men are suspicious and paranoid and they dont want their women upsetting their invisible man in the sky god allah (satan,imo) and so they throw acid in their womens faces,rape them,torture them,hang them and bury them alive again and again and again...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join