It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
War is hell and combat is a motherfu••er...that was our saying many years ago...nothing on Earth is more dangerous than a scared to death 19 yr old American with an automatic rifle....another one of those sayings...they point to an essential truth.....lots of bad sh^t happens in war...not trying to justify it but it is what it is and always has been throughout history and nothing you can say or do will ever fix it....don't act like this is something new to modern war
edit on 3/30/2012 by Homedawg because: Had to

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hamidzai Lali, a lawmaker representing the Kandahar province at the Wolesi Jirga,
told Pajhwok Afghan News of their probe concluding that there were anywhere between
15 to 20 American soldiers involved in the murders.

a probe conducted by the Afghan parliament determined that up to 20 American troops were involved in the killing.

According to Pajhwok Afghan News, the nine-member parliamentary probe spent two days in the southern Kandahar province conducting interviews with the families of the victims, tribal elders, as well as survivors while collecting evidence at the site of the brutal slayings in the Panjwai district.

Hamidzai Lali, a lawmaker representing the Kandahar province at the Wolesi Jirga, told Pajhwok Afghan News, that their probe concluded that there were anywhere between 15 to 20 American soldiers involved in the murders.

source
source

So...whats really going on, as soldiers 4,000 + depart today to further occupy Afghanistan...?

Karzai’s account of the recent phone call between President of the United States
Barack Obama and himself diverges significantly from the impression given by an
anonymous Obama administration official to the The New York Times “What we found out,” one Obama administration official with knowledge of the 20-minute call said to the New York Times, was that when it comes to the endgame, “we’re actually on the same page.”

........North American Treaty Organization (NATO) and International Security Assistance Force (ISAF)
troops will move towards a support role this coming year with 2014 seeing a winding
down of combat operations.

EndtheLie.com...

Karzai Lashes Out
edit on 30-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The villages are Taliban and you think a child cant be manipulated by the adults to give a story. Its inpossible for a group of people to leave the base and conduct the massacre unless the base commander was in on it. If thats the case the only person that could have given that order would have been the president. So if you truly believe this you better start writing your congressman to impeach Obama. I feel safe in saying Obama didn't order a massacre therefore the rest is shear fantasy. In order to get off post he would have had to tell him where he was going why and for how long. For example he was on guard duty and was going to do a perimeter walk. When he didn't return everyone immediately starts a search. When he returns to camp he all ready knew they knew he was missing he didnt just walk in. He walk up puts his weapon down and puts his hands behind his head. If a group of twenty guys were missing this would have sent out alerts in every camp within 500 miles.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the news

Epic pwnge

edit on 30-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They also had lights at the end of their guns source

Bales Attorney: US Government 'Hiding Evidence'
www.military.com...

In the mean time...3 hours ago

March 30 - 11 pm
4,000 Northwest Soldiers Deploy To Afghanistan
news.opb.org...

And earlier today....
Afghan police officer kills 9 comrades

"rogue shooter"
www.wptz.com...

“We closely examined the site of the incident, talked to the families who lost their beloved ones, the injured people and tribal elders,” he said.

Lali stated that the attack lasted an entire hour and involved two different groups of American soldiers.

“The villages are one and a half kilometer[s] from the American military base. We are convinced that one soldier cannot kill so many people in two villages within one hour at the same time, and the 16 civilians, most of them children and women, have been killed by the two groups,” he said.
end the lie

edit on 30-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringo74
I can't beleive there are people on this forum that actually think the child is lying....mind control seems to have gone further than US soldiers I guess....

What would the child gain in telling a lie about how many soldiers where present in the killing of his parents?

Right,because children never lie.I think it's more likely this "Yalda Hakim" exaggerated what the kid said.Probably took a few words that were said and twisted it to fit HER agenda.Ya know,because it does happen outside of the US media/goverment.Absolutely no reason for the army to cover this up.It was one man.And if it were more we'd know that.It'd be a perfect example for the army to make themselves look good.They'd say "Hey,we're cracking down on rogue soldiers..we arrested 10,15,20 soldiers for the crime".

Also to the posters posting about this village elder nonsense.You're really naive if think they wouldn't make things up.They do not want us there.It isn't hard to believe they'd make things up to get us to leave sooner.

edit on 30-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Dude, Your soldiers shouldn't be there in First-Place.Nevermind about the kid...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Naaah its an op.Can't anyone smell that.Psychological op.The sergeant doesn't remember?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

And I totally agree with you.But that's not the point of this thread.It's not far fetched that this reporter had her own agenda just like everyone is saying our government does.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

Dude, Your soldiers shouldn't be there in First-Place.Nevermind about the kid...
When 900,000 rawandans were brutally massacred,the united states military did nothing,because theres no oil in rawanda, meaning theres no money to be made saving the lives of rawandans.But if 900,000 people were murdered in saudi arabia next week,the usa would send an entire army over there as soon as they could and when you think about it,its all rather sickening,isnt it?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

You aren't over there. You're taking a leap yourself. We're trying, but we're at the seat of ATS, not in this part of Afghanistan. Clearly this is either very complex, or the one man actually did do this bionic man murder spree without getting popped. I don't know.

I won't say all kids, but to generalize, I'd say that most kids would remember the details of a tragedy of this caliber more so. If not totally traumatized, I think kids are more emotionally and visionally connected in a weird, fragile way, able to enstill details. Everyone's different, though.

Did I read that this kid was also shot in the leg?
edit on 31/3/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Women and children living in the land of allah,do exactly what their jihadist men tell them to do,they think exactly what their jihadist men tell them to think and they say exactly what their jihadist men tell them to say...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I haven't really followed the story and i don't know the details,but my first thought when i read the news was:Who the hell was this guy?Soap Mactavish?(call of duty).
I mean no way someome could do all that by himself.
I don't know if i believe the kid.People in these countries are often used by the jihadists.If the kid was told to lie,he propably had no choise but to do so.
My opinion is that it's more possible that he wasn't alone,than the story they presented.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

When 900,000 rawandans were brutally massacred,the united states military did nothing,because theres no oil in rawanda, meaning theres no money to be made saving the lives of rawandans.But if 900,000 people were murdered in saudi arabia next week,the usa would send an entire army over there as soon as they could and when you think about it,its all rather sickening,isnt it?

Yeah we went to Afghanistan because of the oil? Though having been to Afghanistan ill tell you its a hell hole and i do think we should leave.You will never get these people to change the way they have been living for centuries they are not ready for for the modern world. I say we check with them in another 500 years or so.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Hate to say I told ya so lol.... I never believed the lone psycho story.

The lone psycho story, is ALWAYS a lie. It doesn't matter where the story transpires, weather it's afghanistan, abu grahib, jfk or norway. If the government tells you, that it was a lone gunman that did it, it's because they're hiding something. You don't have to be very intelligent to understand that.

This is a good thing, because maybe it is the beginning, to the end of the "lone wolf" fairy tales. It's because of these "lone wolf" fairy tales, that terrorists exist. One man dies, for a greater purpose than himself, and those who stood behind him, never have to face the consequences. It's the people behind the scenes you want ... not the patsy.

I wish somebody would "whip" the Norwegians, into clearing up their dirty carpet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So, where in gods name were all the MEN in the street, the men who have aks in their cupboads and DREAM of kidnapping an American.

Out planting more IED's....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There is an end game in play here that we may never know about,or live to see considering there are still secrets from WW 2..so called"classified files"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In the OP the story still says only one shooter.... even if others were party to the crime, there was still only one shooter....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here's what really happened. I bet those villagers were collaborating with the Taliban and were not even trying to hide it simply because it suits those on the top ie. US businessmen and their high ranking puppets in the US military. I bet those soldiers could walk into a village and see the very men that were shooting at them 15 minutes ago but due to orders can do nothing about it. This was probably a daily scenario, one minute you war with these guys and another minute you have to help them and their friends - this is the kind of stuff that kills what little rational brain is left because what's going on there make no sense whatsoever. Now this is just my assumption, I wasn't there so I couldn't know but it all looks too familiar, one can almost smell it.
One day these guys decided to do what they were trained to do, wage war the way it's supposed to be waged - kill everything and anything not wearing a friendly uniform. It's sad that this logic comes as a shocking and discusting to civilians but fact is civilians know nothing about war and are not elligible to judge. Their vision of war comes from video games and holywood movies where moral, justice and "good guys" win. Well... heh... real war is NOT like that. This is why war against terrorism can never be won, it can't be won because you simply don't have the tools nor time needed to kill so many people. What I say isn't popular but it's the truth.
I could be wrong about what happened in that village but no one just goes off on a killing spree just like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The sad part is, no matter what the truth is, when you have such a tarnished history like the US Government does with lying and denials, that when they actually tell the truth nobody will believe them anyway. So what's the point?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join