It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It looks like we are witnessing another cog in the machine doing it's work for the elite. This reminds me of Columbine, with multiple witnesses saying their was more than one shooter at the incident. I don't know if we will ever get the truth on this story.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
It looks like we are witnessing another cog in the machine doing it's work for the elite. This reminds me of Columbine, with multiple witnesses saying their was more than one shooter at the incident. I don't know if we will ever get the truth on this story.
You may be onto something there since Columbine is the Genesis for the Active Shooter Program now being taught to Law Enforcement nationwide under grants from DHS.Active Shooter trains first arriving officers to enter and kill and not wait for backup.Can you say Scapegoat?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Flagged and I believe the child 100%.

This is no better than what the Nazis did to the jews.

And it was not just one child, she interviewed children. There were other accounts given. Some of this knew this was one of their assigned missions. One person can't do that kind of thing, its physically impossible unless he was the bionic man.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: double post

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Interesting, but these witnesses and their testimonies must be examined much more closely in regards to the case.

Why didn't they initially report this?

The Taliban wants retaliation, so is it possible they're bribing the villagers to give these reports?
edit on 30-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No doubt that the instigator is the child of someone powerful and privileged.

This movie has been seen 1000 times.

Of course he wasn't alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

THS IS HUGE! what?!?! Clearly we are just now getting the full picture of what transpired. What really happened there? I really do hope we will one day know...

I still can't believe it really.. was this man really not alone with this horrible massacre happened?
And why have the real facts been covered up?

Here is to the Truth.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)
Its not really a great suprise to me,or some fantastic revelation either...

Remember the my lai massacre during the vietnam war when "several" us soldiers murdered an entire village filled with vietnamese people?

The Malmedy massacre when "several" german nazis murdered a large group of american prisoners during world war two?

During the indian wars when "several" us cavalry murdered a large group of indians at wounded knee?

Unfortunately,those types of things happen frequently during war...

And its also possible that the muslim village leaders are telling this child,or these children,to lie,in the name of allah,just to make the usa military look really bad...
edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To those trying to discredit the children's account,
please read the story!

This journalist also interviewed a village elder who spoke of many bootprints,
and helicopters.

Gen. Karimi, assigned by Afghan President Hamid Karzai to investigate the murders, told Hakim that he, too, wonders whether Bales acted alone and how he could left the base without notice.

“Village elders said several soldiers took part and that there is boot prints in
the area,” Karimi told Hakim.

He said villagers told him that they saw three or four individuals kneeling and that
helicopters were overhead during the rampage. worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
15 to 20 soldiers with PTSD. That is all. Nothing to see here. Poor soldiers. Obama should be ashamed of himself. Tragic, but it is war. Nothing to see move along.

Please note the sarcasm.

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

A Pill To Forget?..
This segment was originally broadcast on Nov. 26, 2006. It was updated on June 14, 2007.

If there were something you could take after experiencing a painful or traumatic event that would permanently weaken your memory of what had just happened, would you take it? As correspondent Lesley Stahl first reported last fall, it's an idea that may not be so far off, and that has some critics alarmed, and some trauma victims filled with hope.
www.cbsnews.com...

I chose an old article so you can see how this sort of thing gets introduced.

The Messy Future of Memory-Editing Drugs
The development of a drug that controls a chemical used to form memories sparked heady scientific and philosophical speculation this week.

Granted, the drug has only been tested in rats, but other memory-blunting drugs are being tried in soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder. It might not be long before memories are pharmaceutically targeted, just as moods are now.

Some think this represents an opportunity to eliminate the crippling psychic effects of past trauma. Others see an ill-advised chemical intrusion into an essential human facility that threatens to replace our ability to understand and cope with life’s inevitabilities.

Oxford University neuroethicist Anders Sandberg spoke with Wired.com about the future of memory-editing drugs. In some ways, said Sandberg, our memories are already being altered. We just don’t realize it.

www.wired.com...

steppingstones ...fit for public consumption of course

OBJECTIVE: In the first of two preliminary studies, we demonstrated in individuals with chronic PTSD that a single (combined 40 mg short- and 60 mg long-acting) 24-hour oral dose of propranolol, compared to placebo, given immediately following reactivation of the PTSD-related memory of the traumatic event, significantly reduced physiological responses during script-driven imagery of that event measured one week later. These results support blockade of reconsolidation of the traumatic memory, a process that is entirely distinct from extinction. In addition, we found a trend for post-reactivation propranolol to reduce self-reported PTSD symptoms, measured via the Impact of Event Scale-Revised (IES-R). In the second preliminary study, we performed 6 weekly treatments that consisted of the subject describing their PTSD-related traumatic events for approximately 10 minutes followed by 0.67 mg/kg (minimum 40 mg) short-acting propranolol plus 1 mg/kg (minimum 60 mg) long-acting propranolol. The mean Clinician Administered PTSD Scale (CAPS) Total Score following the six treatment sessions was reduced by 44% (p=.02). The proposed work will examine whether repeated treatments may succeed in producing more substantive symptomatic improvement.

oopsi I almost forgot this part

METHODOLOGY: Participants will include male and female combat veterans of the Afghanistan and Iraqi wars meeting DSM-IV criteria for chronic PTSD,

clinicaltrials.gov...
edit on 30-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have traveled the globe. Seen life from many cultural aspects, and the Middle East can be easily summed up. Brace yourselves, I know this may cause offense to some.

For thousands of years, muslims have been killing muslims.

We (the white devil man from the west) try our luck at sorting things out. This leads to more killings. So we leave the Middle East alone for the most part and let them keep killing themselves and refusing to advance as a society mainly in part to bad leadership, cultural traditions, and religion.

Then, about a hundred years ago the British realize the Middle East may look like a wasteland, but is actually very rich in minerals, and oil.

So we re-insert ourselves back into the Middle East, and while muslims are still killing muslims, now the white man is killing muslims and vice versa.

Obama, and the so called "powers that be" Bilderbergs, what have you have created a huge world economy that is so reliant on mass producing items used for War we have to keep fighting someone.

The US is sitting on trillions of barrels of oil, but we send thousands of brave men and women to their deaths in the name of "peace" but really we just dont want to tear into our own oil reserves.

I say we phase out oil driven transport, become entirely self sufficient energy wise, and put a god damned bio dome over the entire middle east so they can figure out their own mess and no one will be able to meddle with their hell bent priority of killing each other and starving each other.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
To those trying to discredit the children's account,
please read the story!

This journalist also interviewed a village elder who spoke of many bootprints,
and helicopters.

Gen. Karimi, assigned by Afghan President Hamid Karzai to investigate the murders, told Hakim that he, too, wonders whether Bales acted alone and how he could left the base without notice.

“Village elders said several soldiers took part and that there is boot prints in
the area,” Karimi told Hakim.

He said villagers told him that they saw three or four individuals kneeling and that
helicopters were overhead during the rampage. worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Why aren't the American's confirming the AFghanian General's findings? Why are these village elders waiting till now to tell their story.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I wonder why a routine shoot the villagers mission was exposed in this incident? It is not like soldiers don't do this every day when they find an IED. Do soldiers really think that people who have been invaded and beaten down are going to side with America when the IED guys come to plant a bomb.?
edit on 30-3-2012 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by truthinfact

Hello

Here are my thoughts about this:
1. Children always tell what they saw when tradgey happens.
2. The soldier was probably used as a test subject of mind control.
3. For mind control to work at the extreme side, you would have to set up some condition that would go against your nature.
4. You would have to have some spooks watching to make sure that he did what he was supposed to do.
5. The soldier didn't remember anything about the events.6. There was a Jet Blue pilot that lost his mind the other day. Coincidences?

Children are easily manipulated and can be made to say anything based on how the question is phrased. One killer in the dark may seem like several people. Us specops specializes in making a small force seem much larger.

Alphabet soup agents who engage in activities which involve combat or potential capture undergo desensitivity training. Aka the sociopath switch. Supression of emotion. Most military officers dont get this which is why they snap after real combat. But dont confuse the sociopath switch and following orders with mind control. Actually mind controlling a human being and forcing them to do something they think is wrong is almost impossible. You have to have the right mental makeup for it to work.

One well trained man could easily accomplish what happened in a surprise attack on civillians. Maybe there were more than one man and maybe not. As close as he was to base that entire area is under constant thermal surveillance at night. Someone knows what happened. I believe if there were more than a dozen shooters they would be in and out fast to avoid detection. And cameras on base would know if that many people left. So im having a hard time buying that. My belief is bales was traumatized by what he saw and suffered a psychotic break and went on a rampage. Happens a lot when you dont mentally prepare soldiers for combat.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
God this story makes me sick..... I had a feeling it was more than 1 soldier, i was hoping it wasnt, but this just shows how messed up some of these soldiers are that we're sending over to fight our wars...... I hope they find out who the others are and charge them..... This type of senseless murder is unnacceptable and each acting party should be charged...... There is no reason or excuse that is good enough...

Good find OP, S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Hate to say I told ya so lol.... I never believed the lone psycho story. But of course the naysayers will call the kid liar, or say they don't know what they saw, or what they are talking about etc.

He was set up as the fall guy and i shouldn't be surprised, well the killers will be either kicked out of the army and send them to have a mercenary job

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yeah there was a interview a couple weeks ago with someone that was there, the guy kept saying "they" instead of he and the guy giving the interview didn't pick up on that. And then suddenly it wa- Braking NEWS!!!! Black kid shot dead!like that is not commonplace. This whole thing reminded me how bill Clinton declared war on aspirin and bombed the crap out of a factory and then the country became fixated on columbine.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
As soon as I saw the "official" story from the MSM..using occultist numbers 11 and 6, and of course, as usual..
Lone Gunman, enter stage right. Makes it much easier to pin it on one guy and make him the scapeGOAT.
Robert Bales, age 38. (3+8)

Been and done so many times..it is amazing how many people still believe the stories as they are printed.
Out of the mouths of babes, as they say..I believe the children.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Every single soldier I have talked to that was in the war has a dirty little secret like this. Most are too ashamed to ever admit it. I guess the arrested this guy because he was drunker than the rest. Don't hate on these kids, they go through terrible emotions and stress. They are only human and don't know if they are going to get punished or get a medal when they go into kill mode.
edit on 30-3-2012 by earthdude because: I got a letter wrong

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Children were interviewed. As far as I am aware this is the only recorded interview of children witnesses.

Just realized this is the video interview the article is referring to.
edit on 30-3-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join