It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

BREAKING: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not alone

worldnews.msnbc.msn.co m

By msnbc.com staff
Here are two versions of what happened the night of March 11, when 17 Afghan villagers were shot to death.
First, the Army version: Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, troubled by marriage woes, drunkenly left Camp Belambai, 12 miles from Kandahar, with a pistol and an automatic rifle and killed six people as they slept. Bales then returned to the base and left again for another village, this time killing 11. He acted alone and he admitted to the killings, according to the Army.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
THS IS HUGE! what?!?! Clearly we are just now getting the full picture of what transpired. What really happened there? I really do hope we will one day know...

I still can't believe it really.. was this man really not alone with this horrible massacre happened?
And why have the real facts been covered up?

Here is to the Truth.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hate to say I told ya so lol.... I never believed the lone psycho story. But of course the naysayers will call the kid liar, or say they don't know what they saw, or what they are talking about etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hope this makes it to the front of ATS, and that everyone sends it onto Drudge and their local newspapers, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Disgusting. And to fly him into max security prison so he can't be questioned by anyone else, so the rest of his squad remains on active duty, disgusting.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
To counter the child witness claim, TUSAPTB would have us believe the whole story of afghans massacred, etc

itself is just anti-usa "Propaganda"

Afghan massacre accounts labeled "Nothing more than Propaganda' by the U.S. government. NBC broadcasts misleading report about ‪Afghan Massacre‬ suspect Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Karzahi lies

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I never believed the official story however this is more disturbing. Why would they do this? Retaliation for the roadside bombing earlier that day? It is not justifiable in any way and along with all the other terrible things the US government is up to makes me ashamed to be an American. Let those who declare the war fight it and see how long that lasts

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
an American in Afghanistan goes house to house shooting innocent families, he has enough time to drag the bodies and burn them, then walk to the next house.

So, where in gods name were all the MEN in the street, the men who have aks in their cupboads and DREAM of kidnapping an American.

What utter bs, he'd have never made it out of the first house if he did this on his own.

The pentagon doesnt want to make this look anything like My Lai..

because My Lai spelt the death of the Vietnam war and a lot of crooks were found out when the house of cards collapsed.

the government needs to leave Afghanistan the way it intends or it risks exposing itself.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Flagged and I believe the child 100%.

This is no better than what the Nazis did to the jews.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thanks America for liberating Afghanistan...

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think the better question for a conspiracy site would be something like,

was robert bates even there? and is he simply the scapegoat now? was he KIA months ago and now they're using his identity to push an open black op?

lol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'd like to know what they did to the conscience of our boys that allows them to murder children and sleeping civilians without remorse. Isn't there one person brave enough to say no to such horrendous orders?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Iraq and Afghanistan have been described as laboritories
wait till they come to liberate america

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
It is not justifiable in any way and along with all the other terrible things the US government is up to makes me ashamed to be an American.

Dig a little deeper into US conduct over the last 60+ years and you'll understand that most of your life has been spent waving the flag in support of a lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I think the better question for a conspiracy site would be something like,

was robert bates even there? and is he simply the scapegoat now? was he KIA months ago and now they're using his identity to push an open black op?

Or could this young man be the newest "graduate" of MK-Ultra? Snap your fingers, say a pass-phrase and you have a modern day zombie?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If the gunman can lie, so can a witness.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here's what I think could be the reasoning behind this whole situation;

America wants out of Afghanistan quickly so it can begin it's conflict with Iran, logistically it would struggle to fight two wars at once especially an insurgent war in Afghanistan that is far from over.

So what is the best way to extract from a country without fulfilling what you said you would when you got there? Make the Afghan people push you out, without any local support the Coalition war effort in Afghanistan has no meaning and no drive.

So, possibly an escape route?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Hello

Here are my thoughts about this:
1. Children always tell what they saw when tradgey happens.
2. The soldier was probably used as a test subject of mind control.
3. For mind control to work at the extreme side, you would have to set up some condition that would go against your nature.
4. You would have to have some spooks watching to make sure that he did what he was supposed to do.
5. The soldier didn't remember anything about the events.
6. There was a Jet Blue pilot that lost his mind the other day. Coincidences?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can't beleive there are people on this forum that actually think the child is lying....mind control seems to have gone further than US soldiers I guess....

What would the child gain in telling a lie about how many soldiers where present in the killing of his parents?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join