It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rising powers say new bank can help development

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Rising powers say new bank can help development

“The leaders of five of the world's fast-rising powers agreed Thursday to move toward creating a new development bank that would improve access to capital for poor nations.”

“Accusing current international institutions of failing to lift up poor countries, the BRICS group -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa -- asked their finance ministers to investigate setting up a development bank like the World Bank or Asian Development Bank that they would back. The also agreed to boost business and trade in their own local currencies.”

"Institutions of global political and economic governance created more than six decades ago have not kept pace with the changing world," India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh told the gathering. "Developing countries need access to capital."

www.businessweek.com...

This is the first I have heard of this.
I wonder if this deal comes into effect, what repercussions it will have to other financial institutions or banks.
I also wonder if either the world bank or federal reserve are going to let this slide, or will it interfere with their doings?

Also, rising powers……….. America, take heed !

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't believe their intentions are benevolent for one second. These countries have probably looked at the World Bank/FED model and are trying to implement their own ponzi scheme on the poor, because the NWO won't be bothered with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I don't believe their intentions are benevolent for one second. These countries have probably looked at the World Bank/FED model and are trying to implement their own ponzi scheme on the poor, because the NWO won't be bothered with it.

Or is this the NWO in disguise?

Come in like a lamb and then bring out the wolf.

Something behind this not looking right.

Peace

join