It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the racism games begin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I feel that it will be justified if the KKK were to end this man's life who invaded this old couple's establishment and did stuff that only the devil would come up with. Why not? If the Black Panther Party can do the same thing to Zimmerman...why can the KKK do the same? Does either of if make sense? Hell no! But since we are all throwing up the race card...I will say that this was racist and this man hates white people. Just like Zimmerman hates all Black people. Even though the man arrested in the article may or may not have done it but he still did it.

If you guys can't leave race out of then I will start making everything race orientated.
Let the racism games begin!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No one pays any attention to the New Black Panther Party...just like they don't pay any attention to the KKK or the Westboro Baptist Church.

They're all hateful idiots who don't deserve our time
edit on 30-3-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
While I am not tempted by race-baiting. I will make an observation:

I haven't heard any white people calling for the assassination of Spike Lee or anyone in the NBPP.

Who are the racists again? Who??

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
While I am not tempted by race-baiting. I will make an observation:

I haven't heard any white people calling for the assassination of Spike Lee or anyone in the NBPP.

Who are the racists again? Who??

The KKK do it all the time...we just don't listen to them anymore because they've been acting like fools for so long

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I will go out on an edge and say, as a white male, I refuse to treat the Strait case like many have treated the Martin case. I refuse to say that Tyrone should be assassinated if he is found innocent. I refuse to say that he is a horrible, racist, white-hating monster and needs to be put down.

I say that I hope the evidence is sound and accurate and that he is found guilty of all counts and is locked away or possibly even given the death penalty. Not because of race, but because treating any other humans how he did is abhorrent and unimaginable. My two cents.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Can ATS members stop with the racism threads. Why add fuel to the fire? Give it a break...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
Can ATS members stop with the racism threads. Why add fuel to the fire? Give it a break...

Agreed, I can't stand people who actively advocate racism. The whole "Do unto others..." rule seems to be hard to follow for some.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i hope raciest and racism never goes away.
if they did there would be one less group of fncktards to entertain me.
everytime i encounter one i'm all ways reminded of that fine fellow archie bunker or his chocolate counter part george jefferson.
please racist, don't ever stop hating, i would miss laughing at you.

top topics

join