It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School food fight leads to jail time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Four teens arrested for a school food fight in Michigan.

news.yahoo.com...=%252Fvideo%252Fdetroitwxyz-20910802%252Fteens-charged- in-food-fight-28762981.html

Personally I think they should find something better to do then lock up kids. Maybe they should make them clean it up but jail seriously?
edit on 30-3-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Maybe they should make them clean it up ...

Reading other articles, it started as a simple food fight but ended up as vandalism with damaged tables, chairs and food trays.
Otherwise the pesky kids might have got away with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Id be interested to hear about the "damage" that was done to the school. Were windows broken, etc.

If they were just throwing food at each other in fun, etc, then I dont really see a problem with it, perhaps get the kids to clean it up and give them a couple days of detention or something.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
this is from the posts about this video:

"I graduated last year from Jefferson High School and I know these kids. I think this story has gotten way to much attention and the media is only making it look like it was just a “food fight”. I have spoken with current students and teachers that witnessed it and from what they told me it was no food fight like everyone is thinking. Chairs and plates were being thrown, tables were being flipped, and someone got a black eye."

Just an addendum to the fracas.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I bet they were throwing Monsanto corn cobs at each other. Monsanto is rabid about protecting their product.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It was not just a food fight.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
It was not just a food fight.

t'was the start of the Great Food War.

top topics

join